PDA

View Full Version : WR Harry Douglas

boogeydown
12-11-2007, 10:01 PM
can someone give a NFL player he compares to or a quick scouting report? he seems to be underrated.

Travis 24
12-11-2007, 10:10 PM
He's always kinda reminded me of Marvin Harrison...He plays extremely fast, and has constantly produced against every form of competition. He light up the 2 USF corners, so that says something...I'm not really sure why he's not really talked about much, he has all the tools and ability you could possibly ask for...even though he is light.

Im_a_Romosexual
12-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Terry Glenn.

bored of education
12-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I think he will emerge as one of the best WRs of this class. I really like him alot. Runs crisp routes, has average hands, is tough for his size. Terry Glenn is an ok comparison. Interesting to see where he goes in the draft, befoe or after some of those 6'3 plus type receivers.

BTW, he is no JORDYZ NELZONZ!!!

jbeans187
12-11-2007, 10:55 PM
He's always kinda reminded me of Marvin Harrison...He plays extremely fast, and has constantly produced against every form of competition. He light up the 2 USF corners, so that says something...I'm not really sure why he's not really talked about much, he has all the tools and ability you could possibly ask for...even though he is light.

Right on, his route running makes him seem faster than he is, just like marvin harrison

jetsfan0099
12-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I would love for my Jets to take Douglas, especially if he falls to round 3, but I think I would take him round 2, we need other options besides Coles and Cotchery, and Coles isnt that young anymore he will be 30 next year, we need a good young WR to develope into a starter one day, also hes a speedster, we could use a fast WR.

Don Killuminati
12-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Heard him compared to Johnny Lee Higgins...although that comparison doesn't really help, seeing as JL hasn't really done much as a rook.

Travis 24
12-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Heard him compared to Johnny Lee Higgins...although that comparison doesn't really help, seeing as JL hasn't really done much as a rook.

..Eh..I don't like that comparison at all. All they really have similar is that their both small and fast..Douglas is a much more polished reciever

etk
12-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Terry Glenn.

Good comparison. I agree with that one, but there's probably several more if I thought harder.

Gatz
12-13-2007, 10:08 PM
A little off topic but I always thought the wr playing opposite side of Douglas, Mario Urrutia, was a better prospect than Douglas, but everytime Louisville's stats popped up I remember Douglas was the leading receiver and Urrutia has disappeared both as a prospect and a player.

Scott Wright
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I really like this guy. He isn't very big but he plays bigger than he is.

I think he will be a nice pick for someone in round two or three.