PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals @ New Orleans

fenikz
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
I think is a favorable match up for us, we only seem to lose games if our offense struggles and I truly doubt they will against a very weak Saint's D

Cards 35 Saints 24

Jensen
12-13-2007, 09:57 PM
I have a feeling that our pass D will get exposed again today. I'm expecting Brees to have a big day, but I think we can definitely stop the run game. Warner to Fitz should be hooking up all day long, and Edge should be able to get at least 80-90 yards on the ground.

Cardinals 31, Saints 28

Jensen
12-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Did you watch the game today fenikz? I didn't get a chance to, had a Christmas Party to go to. From what it looks like, the secondary played horrible.

diabsoule
12-17-2007, 12:00 AM
Great game guys. One thing I was surprised about is how many penalties you guys committed.

fenikz
12-17-2007, 03:40 AM
Did you watch the game today fenikz? I didn't get a chance to, had a Christmas Party to go to. From what it looks like, the secondary played horrible.

We were just killing our selves, Warner let them get the early lead with a pick and a INT which they scored on both, and then we keep getting in 2 & 20 situations because of stupid penalties and such. We are getting worse and wrose as the year goes on.

Great game guys. One thing I was surprised about is how many penalties you guys committed.

I'm not, I'm sure we lead the league by a large margin in penalties, I figured part of Whiz, Smart, Tough, Disciplined motto would actually be acting Smart, Tough, & Disciplined.

fenikz
12-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Boldin was the fastest WR ever to 100, 200 & 300 receptions he is only 4 away from 400 is he still going to be the fastest to reach that?

anyone know?