PDA

View Full Version : Omar Jacobs, QB

Shahin
12-14-2007, 04:30 AM
Remember that guy? Out of bowling green. I know you guys cut him, and I was just wondering what ever happened to him afterward. Anybody got any info?

brat316
12-14-2007, 04:41 AM
i heard Eagles picked him up as a practice squad player, or was it Kansas

Mr. Stiller
12-15-2007, 12:34 AM
i heard Eagles picked him up as a practice squad player, or was it Kansas

It was Philly.

I miss Omar. That kid had all the intangibles..the only reason he was cut was because Ben kissed a buick at 35mph. If Ben doesn't get injured that season, then Omar would still be on this team because he's a bigger, stronger armed version of Batch with much nicer accuracy.

Shane P. Hallam
12-15-2007, 12:38 AM
If he is that good, he would have made a team. He was horrible and rightfully cut.

12-15-2007, 12:42 AM
It was Philly.

I miss Omar. That kid had all the intangibles..the only reason he was cut was because Ben kissed a buick at 35mph. If Ben doesn't get injured that season, then Omar would still be on this team because he's a bigger, stronger armed version of Batch with much nicer accuracy.

...and one of the most awkward releases ive seen to date

mikehop05
12-15-2007, 01:00 AM
...and one of the most awkward releases ive seen to date

makes unlce rico look normal

bored of education
12-15-2007, 01:07 AM
He played in Europe

Mr. Stiller
12-15-2007, 09:52 AM
If he is that good, he would have made a team. He was horrible and rightfully cut.

He had 3 opportunities to play. With the #5. #6, #7 WR's that year..

Had that been Ward, Wilson and Holmes, he would've looked awesome because he was on the money. He was also considered a developmental prospect.

He had a completely awkward release but it worked, he was never given the opportunity to get better because when he was in, all he ever got to do was hand off the ball to Cedric Humes.

Shane Boyd Had more opportunity and he tried to throw the ball THROUGH every WR.