PDA

View Full Version : DJ Hall

London
12-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Is it just me or could this guy make a real big impression in the NFL? He has a lot of speed, gets seperation from defenders, is 6ft 2 and has good hands.

I hear his committment hasn't been great this year? You think because he doesn't want to get injured in his senior year?

I think whichever team drafts him will have a great WR.

jbeans187
12-14-2007, 05:04 PM
To me he seems to disappear at times and isnt as physical off the line as some would want. He also needs to bulk up. But i do believe he will be a great vertical threat in the league.

BamaFalcon59
12-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Reminds me of Fred Gibson (former WR Georgia).

Matthew Jones
12-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Good comparison. I was thinking maybe a bit tougher version of Todd Pinkston.

BuddyCHRIST
12-18-2007, 11:52 AM
his attitude problems are similar to Moss' has had his whole career. When the ball is coming to him he will really go get it, its when he knows the play is coming his way he is lazy and doesn't run strong routes.

bearsfan_51
12-18-2007, 12:56 PM
He's having a pretty stellar year for someone with commitment issues.

Also, please don't compare anyone to Todd Pinkston, that's just mean.

I'd consider Hall with the Bears 2nd rounder (40th overall)

Travis 24
12-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Hall looks like Pinkston...thats about it. He plays nothing like him...I think he's a pretty solid 2nd round prospect..not really a legit first rounder though

Don Vito
12-18-2007, 01:33 PM
He is very lanky and his play is very streaky, but he took over games this season. When he is on he has some of the best hands in this class, he is a playmaker.

bearsfan_51
12-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Hall actually reminds me more of Bernard Berrian, though probably not quite as fast.

Flyboy
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
He's having a pretty stellar year for someone with commitment issues.

Also, please don't compare anyone to Todd Pinkston, that's just mean.

I'd consider Hall with the Bears 2nd rounder (40th overall)

Really? In the second round? You don't think that's a bit high for Hall?

bearsfan_51
12-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Really? In the second round? You don't think that's a bit high for Hall?
Not at all. I think he's pretty solid in the second, maybe early third, with the possibility to end up early second/late first depending on who comes out. He's currently my 4th senior wide receiever.

JoeyHeisman
12-19-2007, 07:58 PM
DJ Hall was Alabama's offense after Tyrone Prothro went down and never recovered. He's played remarkably well, considering the offense he was in under Mike Shula, and the transition the team is making into the Saban era. Not to mention he's had the worst quarterback in the SEC throwing to him in John Parker Wilson for the past two years. It won't happen, but it'd be cool if the Chiefs picked him up in the 2nd or 3rd round so that he could be reunited with Brodie.