PDA

View Full Version : Chris Johnson

EvilMonkey
12-17-2007, 11:02 AM
He has finally put together a good year in terms of running stats(1200 yards, 16 TD), although he still struggled in some games and had huge games to help get him good overall stats. He obviously has great speed and has always been a pretty good receiver out of the backfield. Seems to have finally started living up to his potenial in his senior year. Just wondering where he is projected to go right now.

toonsterwu
12-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Anywhere from the 2nd-4th. We have to see how many junior RB's come out. I wouldn't be surprised if some teams still wonder if he can carry the full load in the NFL (that is, is Chris more than a change of pace?).

That said, I think there's a good chance that Chris might be the top senior RB off the board when all is said and done.

NYGibril28
12-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I liken Chris' game to Michael Bennett. Without the injury concerns. He's got game-changing speed.

lod01
12-19-2007, 02:05 PM
I liken Chris' game to Michael Bennett. Without the injury concerns. He's got game-changing speed.

Does he possess any vision whatsoever because that is Bennett's problem.

Don Killuminati
12-20-2007, 05:04 AM
I think I'd have to liken him to someone other than Bennett, if only due to his receiving abilities. Bennett ain't exactly someone you can split out and expect good things from. Bennett w/ hands, I suppose.