PDA

View Full Version : The 45 Angle vol. 2 - 87.5%

SAGA45
12-19-2007, 11:54 PM
The 45 Angle vol. 2 - 87.5% (http://wildbillschiefs.com/cgi-bin/commentary.cgi?action=display&num=482)

bored of education
12-20-2007, 11:16 AM
god interview with Cherilus. I think if KC drafts someone other than a tackle in the 1st round, they should go for him in the 2nd. Guy is a beast and a work horse.

bored of education
12-20-2007, 11:24 AM
The Modell group is a great place to tap for front office people and I would love to see DeCosta in KC.

Thanks for these articles. I like that site alot.

SAGA45
02-17-2008, 06:55 PM
The Modell group is a great place to tap for front office people and I would love to see DeCosta in KC.

Thanks for these articles. I like that site alot.

No problem man. Hey, you should think about signin up at WBC. It's a great online community and we'd love to have ya as a member.

vidae
02-17-2008, 07:00 PM
He seems like a very solid player and person. Would not be upset if he was wearing a Chiefs jersey for us next year. :)

And, if we draft him it will probably mean we took Ellis or Dorsey first round, so I would be a pretty happy Chiefs fan.

SAGA45
02-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Gosder is pretty cool. One of the most overlooked aspects about him as a player is his durability. The guy started every game since his freshman year -- 51 consecutive starts -- not missing a single game due to injury. There isn't another top OT prospect who can boast the same. The Chiefs certainly could use that type of long-term stability at RT where they've had five or six different starters over the last three seasons.