PDA

View Full Version : 1st 2008 Mock

Yung Flippa
12-21-2007, 03:23 PM
1) Miami Dolphins - Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
2) St. Louis Rams - Chris Long, DE, Virgina
3) New York Jets - Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
4) Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
5) New England Patriots(From SF) - James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio St.
6) Baltimore Ravens - Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio St.
7) Kansas City Chiefs - Jake Long, T, Michigan
8) Oakland Raiders - Vernon Gholston, DE/OLB, Ohio St.
9) Cincinnati Bengals - Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
10) Chicago Bears - Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
11) Arizona Cardinals - Calais Campbell, DE, Miami
12) Denver Broncos - Keith Rivers, LB, USC
13) Carolina Panthers - Kenny Phillips, S, Miami
14) Detroit Lions - Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida
15) Philadelphia Eagles - Desean Jackson, WR, Cal
16) New Orleans Saints - Jeff Otah, T, Pittsburgh
17) Buffalo Bills - Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
18) Houston Texans - Ryan Clady, T, Boise St.
19) Washington Redskins - Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
20) Tennessee Titans - Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
21) Minnesota Vikings - Gosder Cherilus, T, Boston College
22) Seattle Seahawks - Jonathan Steward, RB, Oregon
23) Dallas Cowboys (From Cle) - Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas
24) Pittsburgh Steelers - Sam Baker, T, USC
25) Tampa Bay Bucs - Early Doucet, WR, LSU
26) New York Giants - Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky
27) San Diego Chargers - Roy Schuening, OG, Oregon St.
28) Jacksonville Jags - Antonie Cason, CB, Arizona
29) Green Bay Packers - Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
30) San Fran 49ers(From Colts) - Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carloina
31) Dallas Cowboys - Dan Connor, LB, Penn St.
32) New England - No Pick

fenikz
12-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Phillips > Campbell they are about equal talent in my eyes but Phillips is a greater need

Turtlepower
12-21-2007, 03:33 PM
HORRIBLE Giants pick. Eli Manning is our QB of the future. Andre Woodson is also possibly the 4th best QB of this class. Bad, bad pick.

cardsalltheway
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Phillips > Campbell they are about equal talent in my eyes but Phillips is a greater need

That's a lot of money tied up in a position that is easily replaced in comparison to Defensive end. I think Mike Jenkins is the best pick on the board for the Cardinals there, but I still think Campbell would be better than Phillips, based on his potential and how hard it is to find a defensive end with his size and ability. I know Phillips is a rare safety prospect, but safeties can only do so much.

scottyboy
12-21-2007, 03:52 PM
"which brings us to our next lesson: don't smoke crack"

dcarey20
12-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Great pick with Jenkins at 6. I'm getting a bit sick of seeing no one other than Woodson, Brohm, and Ryan.

Bills2083
12-21-2007, 04:09 PM
good bills pick

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-21-2007, 04:12 PM
good Oakland pick.

fenikz
12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
That's a lot of money tied up in a position that is easily replaced in comparison to Defensive end. I think Mike Jenkins is the best pick on the board for the Cardinals there, but I still think Campbell would be better than Phillips, based on his potential and how hard it is to find a defensive end with his size and ability. I know Phillips is a rare safety prospect, but safeties can only do so much.

We already have a ton of money tied up in he DE position as well, i wouldn't mind the pick at all because Berry and Okeafor should be on their way out but as of now Phillips makes our team a lot better quicker, and the Cardinals normally draft highest valued player at a position of need, so Phillips would more than likely be the pick.

and just my opinion but Mike Jenkins is probably the 4th CB I would take behind, Malcolm, Cason, & Smith

The Legend
12-21-2007, 04:40 PM
if Dan Connor fall that far i think the packer would jump in him like a deer

god that would be a dream

BeerBaron
12-21-2007, 04:43 PM
im not sure i like brohm over woodson...idk, hard to tell right now. thats what my gut tells me. i suppose we'll know more leading up to the draft though.

Im still not sure if the bears lean QB in the top 10 though. A offensive tackle or pretty much any worthwhile defender would fit in nicely to keep whoever they do have playing QB upright while on the field and not pressured to score while off it...

FootballGod
12-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Kill me if the Bengals pick Ellis. He has bust written all over him. He is just to small to be a DT for this defense. We need someone that draws a double team to free our LB's up to blitz.

scar988
12-21-2007, 04:59 PM
BAd Falcons pick. no QB is worth the #4 overall pick. we go with the BPA in OT Jake Long here.

thebow305
12-21-2007, 05:05 PM
ok phins pick

Go_Eagles77
12-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Unlike most eagles fans I'd actually be very happy with Desean Jackson, but I just can't see it happening.

iloxygenil
12-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Matt Ryan to the Falcons = F-
Jake Long would be the pick here.

TACKLE
12-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Kill me if the Bengals pick Ellis. He has bust written all over him. He is just to small to be a DT for this defense. We need someone that draws a double team to free our LB's up to blitz.

Are you serious??? You obviously have never seen Ellis play. The guy does it all from the DT spot. He is very strong against the run and the pass. He brings tons of pressure and the middle and draws the double teams. He played alot of Nose at SC so he can take on blocks. Since when is 305lbs too light for a 4-3 DT??? Ellis could come in right away and be an impact starter on a defense that desperatley needs a guy like him.

DiG
12-21-2007, 09:34 PM
stop giving harvey to the skins just because he is listed as a defensive end. he has absolutely no fit in greg williams defense.

T-RICH49
12-21-2007, 10:20 PM
awesome Chiefs pick

Caddy
12-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Can't go to wrong with Early Doucet to the Buccaneers.

Don Killuminati
12-22-2007, 11:13 AM

You say that as if Marvin and Chuck will be there next year.