PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal, Josh Morgan, Josh Harper

Hines
12-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Which of these three Va Tech recievers are the best? I like all three and wouldnt mind any of them for the Steelers for many reasons:

I would like Royal because he is a threat to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball. Would be a way better KR/PR then Rossum.

I like Morgan because hes a huge reciever and can work under Hines until Hines retires.

I like Harper because hes a big, fast, physical reciever who I believe could be a really, really good player.

But for my question, which one of these three do you guys concider the best?

Vikes99ej
12-23-2007, 11:52 AM
I like Josh Morgan the best. He's made a lot of great catches. Eddie Royal can make some plays in the return game. Justin Harper is a nice, big target.

AkiliSmith
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Everytime I watch Va Tech I'm impressed by Royal, both as a receiver and a return man.

He's got some jets.

Don Vito
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Josh Morgan porbably has the best hands out of them, plus he has a lot of NFL potential because of his size and strength. He's my favorite of the 3.

BuddyCHRIST
12-24-2007, 09:56 AM
I Like Harper the best as an NFL prospect

etk
12-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Eddie Royal has the speed, acceleration and hops to make up for his size. He reminds me of Santana Moss.

BamaFalcon59
12-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Royal is a playmaker whenever he touches the ball and makes plays when you need them.

Morgan has some great hands, good size, and good speed. Think Jerry Porter.

It's Justin Harper, not Josh, but he has great size and the ability to go up and get the ball.

Josh Hyman also has a chance to catch on with some NFL team.

Mr. Stiller
12-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Special Teams: Royal
Wide Reicever: Morgan
Potential: Harper

darnik44two
12-26-2007, 08:32 AM
I personally like Josh Morgan of the bunch. To me he is the most "refined" of the 3. He a pretty good route runner (with room to improve), he has pretty good hands with a knack for making tough catches. He was challenged by coach Frank Beamer to become a complete receiver by working on his over the middle game and he's done just that. Obviously his size works to his advantage as well. Because of a potential "very deep" class of WR's pending the early entry of several underclassmen I currently rank Morgan 18th overall which would probably push Morgan into the late 4th to early 6th round status. I wouldn't be surprised to see a team like his intangibles and take him earlier than that though.