PDA

View Full Version : Cory Boyd

CaliPanthers420
12-24-2007, 12:01 AM
What do you guys think of Cory Boyd at the next level? What round do you see him going in?

Do you think he would be worth a 3rd or 4th rd pick to the Panthers, splitting carries with DeAngelo Williams. Using Boyd like Dallas uses Marion Barber or how the Jag's split carries.

Deshaun Foster should be on his way out of Carolina, I love him, but it just hasn't worked.

Bobo
12-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Every time I've seen him I've liked his power and determination. Kinda like Marion Barber, but not really sure if he's as talented though.

foozball
12-24-2007, 12:16 AM
he's a bit of a poor man's marion barber. tough and aggressive, not as big of a hitter as barber is though and wont truck people over like he does. i think he can be an everydown type because he has the size and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield.

fenikz
12-24-2007, 03:07 AM
I love Boyd, i had him in my SEC football thing so i got to watch him a lot, great in between the tackles kind of guy can wear down a defense and doesn't fumble much, may not have that special thing that makes him a top prospect but he is solid everywhere else, I see him as a 3rd rounder

paparoach614
12-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Boyd will be a pleasant surprise for an NFL team. Maybe not a Day 1 pick, but I like him a lot.

Stufazz
12-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Missed his Sophmore season i seem to recall after violating team rules - which could effect his stock. Has played in the full back and receiver roles on some plays. He is a difficult running back to bring down