PDA

View Full Version : NFL teams grab their QBs in '08! Next year looks horrible

porter20
12-26-2007, 12:14 AM
I notice this year people are complaining about Ryan/Brohm/Woodson/Brennan, but they look like Manning/Brady compared to the QB crop next year. My prediction is that many NFL teams will be drafting QBs in Rounds 1-3 this year, knowing the dearth of quality QBs for 2009 Draft.

My observation is that there are lots of 3rd-5th round talents to choose from, but none are 1st round material and only a few who are solid Round 2 QBs.

1. Todd Boeckman (scary but true...he may be the best senior QB next year)
2. Hunter Cantwell (Brohm-like QB that I like)
3. Chase Daniel
4. Rudy Carpenter
5. Cullen Harper
6. Curtis Painter
7. Graham Harrell
8. Nate Longshore
9. Stephen McGee
10. John Parker Wilson

P.S. This list makes me think Tim Tebow will be heading to the NFL Draft in 2009....and will be the slam-dunk 1st round QB selected. The rest of the list (seniors only) looks awful!!

P.S.2. Oddly I can't really think of any Vince Young-like QB next year that's NFL ready. I know Pat White is fast, but I can't seriously imagine him playing QB in NFL (the guy is listed as 185 lbs, so probably weighs even less than that).

Caddy
12-26-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't think Vince Young was really an "NFL ready" QB coming out of Texas.

SuperKevin
12-26-2007, 12:20 AM
I notice this year people are complaining about Ryan/Brohm/Woodson/Brennan, but they look like Manning/Brady compared to the QB crop next year. My prediction is that many NFL teams will be drafting QBs in Rounds 1-3 this year, knowing the dearth of quality QBs for 2009 Draft.

My observation is that there are lots of 3rd-5th round talents to choose from, but none are 1st round material and only a few who are solid Round 2 QBs.

1. Todd Boeckman (scary but true...he may be the best senior QB next year)
2. Hunter Cantwell (Brohm-like QB that I like)
3. Chase Daniel
4. Rudy Carpenter
5. Cullen Harper
6. Curtis Painter
7. Graham Harrell
8. Nate Longshore
9. Stephen McGee
10. John Parker Wilson

P.S. This list makes me think Tim Tebow will be heading to the NFL Draft in 2009....and will be the slam-dunk 1st round QB selected. The rest of the list (seniors only) looks awful!!

P.S.2. Oddly I can't really think of any Vince Young-like QB next year that's NFL ready. I know Pat White is fast, but I can't seriously imagine him playing QB in NFL (the guy is listed as 185 lbs, so probably weighs even less than that).

Don't forget Bobby Reid if he transfers and gets playing time. Also another guy to watchout for is Rhett Bomar who will be a senior at Sam Houston State. The guy is crazy talented and seems to have his troubles behind him. Josh Portis is another guy who could shoot up boards with a good year at Maryland next year with his athleticism

TACKLE
12-26-2007, 12:26 AM
It won't surprise me at all if Tebow and Stafford both come out early. I think they would immediatley become the Number 1 and 2 QB's in the draft.

SuperKevin
12-26-2007, 12:29 AM
It won't surprise me at all if Tebow and Stafford both come out early. I think they would immediatley become the Number 1 and 2 QB's in the draft.

Personally I don't like either QB. I think Tebow is a one-dimensional system QB who will end up like Alex Smith. I am then troubled at the fact that Matthew Stafford can't complete more than 55% of his passes when he has solid WRs in Sean Bailey, Mohammad Massaquoi, and Mikey Henderson

Forenci
12-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Well, I think Nate Longshore could improve his draft stock a bit if he has a good year. Though with all those weapons he has he should be putting up much better numbers. He hasn't played terrible I suppose, but he does seem to have the size and perhaps some of the intangibles to go up some draft boards if he does well at the combine and Senior Bowl.

Just my thoughts.

Honestly, if Chase Daniel wasn't 6 foot I would imagine he'd get some first round consideration despite playing in a pass first offense. He seems like a guy you'd want leading your team on Sunday.

Curtis Painter could sneak up some draft boards too.

no love
12-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Well, I think Nate Longshore could improve his draft stock a bit if he has a good year. Though with all those weapons he has he should be putting up much better numbers. He hasn't played terrible I suppose, but he does seem to have the size and perhaps some of the intangibles to go up some draft boards if he does well at the combine and Senior Bowl.

Longshore is that college qb with all of the tools, offensive weapons, great coach, but has not been able to produce like he should.

Granted he has been hurt for a good portion of the year, so heres to hoping that he turns it on next season.

NFL coaches will love his physical attributes though and he should probably get drafted on the first day based on that and the fact that he has a ton of potential. Hard to pass up on a qb who is 6'5" 233 lbs, with a rocket arm, good fundamentals, that stands tall in the pocket and can throw a excellent deep ball when given a good pocket.

Paranoidmoonduck
12-26-2007, 03:44 AM
Speaking as a Cal fan, Longshore would have to have quite a year. He looked far more lost than he should be after playing in Tedford's offense for as long as he has for big patches of last season. Granted, the whole Cal team had issues, but Longshore was a huge part of the collapse that team saw.

He's got size and the arm, but he'll have to be pretty amazing next year to be considered a first day choice.

georgiafan
12-26-2007, 08:04 AM
. I am then troubled at the fact that Matthew Stafford can't complete more than 55% of his passes when he has solid WRs in Sean Bailey, Mohammad Massaquoi, and Mikey Henderson

I'm not worried about the completion % the WR get no sepration at all from DB's so that has a lot to do with this % being so low. His % went up by 3 so from his freshman year so it's going in the right direction.

Staubach12
12-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Right now, yes, this looks grim. However, a year can make a big difference. Guys can improve, and I think they will. Remember the jump JR made from his Sophomore to Junior year.

scottyboy
12-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Mike Teel is gonna be a senior. He's the next John Elway

Staubach12
12-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Mike Teel is gonna be a senior. He's the next John Elway

No, thank you.

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Granted he has been hurt for a good portion of the year, so heres to hoping that he turns it on next season.

NFL coaches will love his physical attributes though and he should probably get drafted on the first day based on that and the fact that he has a ton of potential. Hard to pass up on a qb who is 6'5" 233 lbs, with a rocket arm, good fundamentals, that stands tall in the pocket and can throw a excellent deep ball when given a good pocket.Hurt?he suffered a high sprain against Oregon had a bye week the next week and a month later that was still his excuse.People cant pass on his potential?His so called rocket arm is just as big of a problem as his mental tools.He constantly underthrows his recievers.His accuracy isnt anything special either. He has an excellent oline and yet throws off his backfoot when theres no pressure.I dont get how people can say this guy has a rocket arm.If he does he sure hasnt shown it or any glimpses of it.
On top of that he will probably loose Desean,Hawkins,Jordan and Stevens.THe only WRs returning are Cunningham and Best.Cunningham doesnt have that much experience.With Forsett leaving Best and Montgomery will probably split carries.The only for sure good target for him going into next year is Moorah at TE.Probably the best thing next year for Cal is for Longshore not to be the starting QB.

Babylon
12-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm not worried about the completion % the WR get no sepration at all from DB's so that has a lot to do with this % being so low. His % went up by 3 so from his freshman year so it's going in the right direction.

Agree, I dont think that is the greatest corps of Wrs there and they certainly werent in 06. The QB crop always looks a little suspect 15 monts before a draft so i wouldnt be too worried. I think technically these guys would all be eligible:

Tim Tebow
Matt Stafford
Jake Locker
Mark Sanchez
Chase Daniel
Todd Boeckman
Hunter Cantwell
Rhett Bomar
Sam Bradford

princefielder28
12-26-2007, 12:35 PM
You guys may be missing one of the better QBs.......Chase Holbrook

porter20
12-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Good point by SuperKevin. I forgot about him as the #1 QB out of high school in 2004, and he certainly has 1st Day potential like Flacco this year.

Just for fun, here's the top 10 QBs coming out of high school in 2004, according to Rivals.

1. Rhett Bomar
2. Xavier Lee (LOL...)
3. Anthony Morelli (another LOL...)
4. Chad Henne
5. Matthew Tuiasosopo (who?!)
6. Robbie Reid (demoted to backup QB this year...)
7. Stephen McGee
8. Chase Patton (stuck behind Chase Daniel...)
9. Brian Brohm (WTF...are they serious?!)
10. Drew Weatherford (FSU must be death for QBs with NFL hopes....can't believe they screwed up both QBs in the top 10).

darnik44two
12-26-2007, 12:54 PM
I currently rank them like this...doesn't look like all that bad of a class to me.

*Junior
#red-shirt sophmore

1 Tim Tebow, Florida*
2 Mathew Stafford, Georgia*
3 Sam Bradford, Oklahoma#
4 Cullen Harper, Clemson
5 Todd Boeckman, Ohio State
6 Hunter Cantwell, Louisville
7 Chase Daniel, Missouri
8 Mike Teel, Rutgers
9 Chase Holbrook, New Mexico State
10 Rudy Carpenter, Arizona State
11 Rusty Smith, Florida Atlantic*
12 Graham Harrell, Texas Tech
13 Jake Locker, Washington#
14 Colt McCoy, Texas*
15 Mark Sanchez, USC*
16 John Parker Wilson, Alabama
17 Josh Freeman, Kansas State*
18 Riley Skinner, Wake Forest
19 Nate Davis, Ball State*
20 Stephen McGee, Texas A&M
21 Curtis Painter, Purdue
22 Nate Longshore, California
23 Zac Robinson, Oklahoma State*
24 Tom Brandstater, Fresno State
25 Sean Glennon, Virginia Tech
26 Tyler Lorenzen, Connecticut*
27 T.C. Ostrander, Stanford*
28 Xavier Lee, Florida State*
29 Bobby Reid, Oklahoma State*
30 Matt Grothe, South Florida

12-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I currently rank them like this...doesn't look like all that bad of a class to me.

*Junior
#red-shirt sophmore

1 Tim Tebow, Florida*
2 Mathew Stafford, Georgia*
3 Sam Bradford, Oklahoma#
4 Cullen Harper, Clemson
5 Todd Boeckman, Ohio State
6 Hunter Cantwell, Louisville
7 Chase Daniel, Missouri
8 Mike Teel, Rutgers
9 Chase Holbrook, New Mexico State
10 Rudy Carpenter, Arizona State
11 Rusty Smith, Florida Atlantic*
12 Graham Harrell, Texas Tech
13 Jake Locker, Washington#
14 Colt McCoy, Texas*
15 Mark Sanchez, USC*
16 John Parker Wilson, Alabama
17 Josh Freeman, Kansas State*
18 Riley Skinner, Wake Forest
19 Nate Davis, Ball State*
20 Stephen McGee, Texas A&M
21 Curtis Painter, Purdue
22 Nate Longshore, California
23 Zac Robinson, Oklahoma State*
24 Tom Brandstater, Fresno State
25 Sean Glennon, Virginia Tech
26 Tyler Lorenzen, Connecticut*
27 T.C. Ostrander, Stanford*
28 Xavier Lee, Florida State*
29 Bobby Reid, Oklahoma State*
30 Matt Grothe, South Florida

No not at all, theres some really intriguing QB prospects there that arguably are almost in the same class as the "big 3" in terms of intangibles and potential. Todd Boeckman shouldnt be anywhere near the top IMO.

darnik44two
12-26-2007, 01:36 PM
No not at all, theres some really intriguing QB prospects there that arguably are almost in the same class as the "big 3" in terms of intangibles and potential. Todd Boeckman shouldnt be anywhere near the top IMO.

All be it almost half of them are underclassmen...

JagHombre22
12-26-2007, 01:37 PM
realistically, Tim Tebow will probably play at UF until he graduates as a senior...he's been raised to finish what he starts...so if he finishes school early, which is a definite possibility due to the fact that he enrolled at UF as a freshman two semesters ahead of everyone else, he could still come out after next season...

WildDude
12-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Y'all frogot about Jevan Snead already he was ranked right next to Stafford and with a huge year in ole miss he could make some noise...

and umm Mike Teel? he could very well lose his starting job hes awful Jabu his backup is light years better than him...

John Parker Wilson isnt going anywhere either im sure he very well could be in saban's doghouse

Tebow isnt going anywhere his priorties are... 1. God, 2. Family, 3. SCHOOL, 4. Football so he has to graduate and im pretty sure he isnt on the 3 year program...

think about the small school guys like Donovan Porterie and Justin Willis who are really athletic and dont froget Brian Johnson of utah he suffered an injury riddled season...

and did you guys froget about Ryan Perriloux? hes one of the more athletic and talented QBs in the nation he will step up next year with guys like Terrance Tolliver...

Tim Hiller of Western Michigan is also a guy to watch out for, super athletic Curtis Pulley will be stepping in for woodson, Mike Greco who will start for UCF next year and out of high school he ran a 4.37 40 i dont know if its true or not...

there are lots of others i can think of who will step it up their senior season

porter20
12-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Yep, it looks like 2009 Draft will be redux of 2005 in terms of QBs.

Tim Tebow could become the Alex Smith of the draft (ironic since he's another Urban Meyer spread-offense product of the system...). Maybe if Nate Longshore finally lives up to his potential then he will be Aaron Rodgers of the draft. :P Although I marked Longshore low on my list, I do think he has amazing upside and could bolt to the top if he has a great year like Rodgers had.

But yeah, the list looks good if we combine the underclassmen, but there are A LOT of underclassmen on that top 30 list.

WildDude
12-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Longshore is talented no doubt about it hes just been injured most of his carrer he'll always have that hanging over him, yeah 2009 looks like an amazing class and throw players in like Pat Devlin

And Alex Smith was never a good QB he is a product of the system as well as Tebow but Tebow's numbers are overwhelmely good because he actually has talent... look at Alex Smith now!

but of the true seniors next year the class looks horrendous...

Travis 24
12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
No one seems to like Zac Robinson??...I was very impressed when I got to watch him play. He's only a soph. I believe...but he has poise in the pocket, and seems to have a grip of whats going on...the rest should come along as he gets more experience.

Travis 24
12-26-2007, 02:33 PM
lol..and I just saw Teel at 9. I'm a Rutgers fan, and have seen every game this guys played...and he is NOT that good. I know he had the thumb injury this year, but he just forces entirely too many passes and locks onto his receivers all day long. It also doesn't hurt that he has probably the best all-around supporting cast in the country with Rice, Britt, Underwood, Brown and that incredibly dominating offensive line. He would need a Patriots-like offense to even be an above average QB, IMO.

BuddyCHRIST
12-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Longshore is talented no doubt about it hes just been injured most of his carrer he'll always have that hanging over him, yeah 2009 looks like an amazing class and throw players in like Pat Devlin

And Alex Smith was never a good QB he is a product of the system as well as Tebow but Tebow's numbers are overwhelmely good because he actually has talent... look at Alex Smith now!

but of the true seniors next year the class looks horrendous...

Alex Smith has been injured, played with 3 offensive coordinators and has one of the worst recieving corps in the NFL. Not to mention I think he's still the youngest starting QB in the NFL. He looked pretty good last year when he had decent coaching. His struggles are being really over blown. Even if he did suck that doesn't make Tebow a similar player, Tebow has far surperior physical tools.

Iamcanadian
12-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Just like it is in the NFL where most QB's blossum in their 3rd or 4th season, college QB's often breakout in their senior seasons. There is no way to predict which ones will have a breakout season but the crop will be better than people think.
As for Longshore, Tedford developed QB's are considered very, very suspect by NFL scouts and GM's. Until one actually succeeds, I doubt you'll ever see one taken in round 1 again.

12-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Alex Smith has been injured, played with 3 offensive coordinators and has one of the worst recieving corps in the NFL. Not to mention I think he's still the youngest starting QB in the NFL. He looked pretty good last year when he had decent coaching. His struggles are being really over blown. Even if he did suck that doesn't make Tebow a similar player, Tebow has far surperior physical tools.

Agreed. The Smith to Tebow comparisons are just stupid. Besides the system they used in college they really arent that similar as a prospect and Tebows got way better skills. If they were anything like each other Smith would have been able to run for atleast 10+ TDs at Utah under Meyer. Also the new youngest starting QB in the league is JaMarcus Russell.

jbeans187
12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Not much Cullen Harper love, im on his bandwagon now, he will be in the top 2 for senior ranked qbs

12-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Not much Cullen Harper love, im on his bandwagon now, he will be in the top 2 for senior ranked qbs

Yea Harper and Cantwell should be the top 2 senior QBs. Unlike this year the junior QBs should dominate the draft boards next year.

Solomon
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM

I comletely agree about Harper.

Also Willie Tuitama isn't getting any love, sure he's not a fantastic prospect but he should be one of the top 30 QB prospects available next year. He was highly regarded coming out of HS, has decent height, football bloodlines, is tough as nails and has some solid tools to work with. This year he completed 62.4% of his passes for 3683 yards, 28 TDs and 12 ints despite having little protection from his line. I'd like to see him throw downfield a little bit more though.

no love
12-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Hurt?he suffered a high sprain against Oregon had a bye week the next week and a month later that was still his excuse.People cant pass on his potential?His so called rocket arm is just as big of a problem as his mental tools.He constantly underthrows his recievers.His accuracy isnt anything special either. He has an excellent oline and yet throws off his backfoot when theres no pressure.I dont get how people can say this guy has a rocket arm.If he does he sure hasnt shown it or any glimpses of it.
On top of that he will probably loose Desean,Hawkins,Jordan and Stevens.THe only WRs returning are Cunningham and Best.Cunningham doesnt have that much experience.With Forsett leaving Best and Montgomery will probably split carries.The only for sure good target for him going into next year is Moorah at TE.Probably the best thing next year for Cal is for Longshore not to be the starting QB.

I am certainly no Longshore apologist and I wanted him benched during the year as much as anyone. Go ahead an check my posts about him, I have been critical of him during the year but anyone could see that he was ailing from that ankle, he obviously wasn't comfortable stepping into his throws. And confidence is huge for a qb. High ankle sprains are tricky injuries that can take up to six weeks to heal.

I also agree that he was very inaccurate and did not demonstrate an understanding of when to put touch on a ball and when to throw a rifle, as too many times he put up ducks for his wrs to catch over the middle or on a comeback route. But this is something that a lot of young qbs struggle to do.

But to say that he doesn't have a big arm? Are you kidding me? Name one qb in the Pac-10 that has a stronger arm than Longshore. He has the strength to make the deep out and deep comeback look easy. Hawkins had a field day all year with those two routes.

But I think hoping that Longshore will get benched is wishful thinking. Tedford seemed pretty content with keeping Longshore in even when it was obvious he was struggling and they might have had a better chance with Riley. I for one am willing to see if the light will ever turn on for him, because he has the physical ability to be a good qb still.

Whats funny is that you and I probably both wouldn't spend a first day pick on this guy, but I bet that some scout is going to fall in love with his tools and production and probably spend a 3rd rounder on him. Hell, look at Kyle Boller.

gsoturf
12-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Saying Tebow is a system qb is a complete joke.. The guy dominated as a sophmore..

Solomon
12-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Agreed. The Smith to Tebow comparisons are just stupid. Besides the system they used in college they really arent that similar as a prospect and Tebows got way better skills. If they were anything like each other Smith would have been able to run for atleast 10+ TDs at Utah under Meyer. Also the new youngest starting QB in the league is JaMarcus Russell.

It's funny you say that. Smith did in fact rush for 10 TDs in his final season at Utah. Along with 32 passing TDs, 67.5 comp %, 13.8 yards per completion, 2952 passing yards and only 4 ints.

12-26-2007, 07:03 PM
It's funny you say that. Smith did in fact rush for 10 TDs in his final season at Utah. Along with 32 passing TDs, 67.5 comp %, 13.8 yards per completion, 2952 passing yards and only 4 ints.

No Heisman to show for it though. I dont think Alex Smith was as highly recruited coming out of Helix as Tebow from his Florida HS when he was the top QB recruit that year. Tebow also isnt as fragile as Smith who seems to always find his name on the injury list. Dont get me wrong Tebow is still a very raw QB but his potential is as great as any Ive seen.

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-26-2007, 09:18 PM
The only reason Smith was offered a scholarship by someone other than his uncle is because Reggie Bush was his teammate.
Not to mention Tebow plays against SEC defenses whereas Smith played against Mountain West defenses.

JT Jag
12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Mein Gott, that's scary.

I mean... John Parker Wilson in the TOP 10?!

Rich Jr
12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Tebow's throwing ability seems to be vastly underrated.

energizerbunny
12-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Good point by SuperKevin. I forgot about him as the #1 QB out of high school in 2004, and he certainly has 1st Day potential like Flacco this year.

Just for fun, here's the top 10 QBs coming out of high school in 2004, according to Rivals.

1. Rhett Bomar
2. Xavier Lee (LOL...)
4. Chad Henne
7. Stephen McGee
10. Drew Weatherford (FSU must be death for QBs with NFL hopes....can't believe they screwed up both QBs in the top 10).

Not surprsing those are totally off of physical potential, as all highschool ratings are. Its not about who really the best pro prospects are, you'll be surprised how many 3 stars and even 2 stars taht turn into first rounders.
Always hard to get a grip on 18 year kids but i'll tell you right now Brohm wasn't nearly as impressive as the guys ahead of him on that list, probally with the exception of Tuisasopo who is playing 3rd base in the Mariners oragization now, he never should have been on that list because almost everyone knew he was going to play baseball.

PossumBoy9
12-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Ryan Perrilloux should be eligible next year, no?

marks01234
12-26-2007, 10:19 PM

1. Rhett Bomar
2. Xavier Lee (LOL...)
4. Chad Henne
7. Stephen McGee

You laugh but if Weatherford or Lee can put together season to match their potential, they will be first round picks. Heck, Lee just might be a first round pick as a WR.

And Tuiasosopo is playing baseball now.

no love
12-26-2007, 10:29 PM
The only reason Smith was offered a scholarship by someone other than his uncle is because Reggie Bush was his teammate.
Not to mention Tebow plays against SEC defenses whereas Smith played against Mountain West defenses.

Actually Reggie is probably the reason he didn't get offered a scholarship. Everyone knows all Smith had to do in high school was A) hand off to Reggie Bush and watch him score a td, or B) throw to a wide open Reggie Bush and watch him score a td.

Really there were very few flaws that were observed in Alex's game in Utah, because it wasn't very often that you ever saw him fail at anything. College was too easy for Alex. The one knock on him was that he was a little thin and did not have the strongest arm, but his accuracy was dead on. Turns out... his arm is fine, accuracy needs a bit of work. I guess this is the trouble with scouting someone from an inferior conference, it is harder to get a read on their weaknesses vs. say someone like Cutler, who was on a crap team and you knew exactly what you were getting.

WildDude
12-27-2007, 01:15 AM
lol..and I just saw Teel at 9. I'm a Rutgers fan, and have seen every game this guys played...and he is NOT that good. I know he had the thumb injury this year, but he just forces entirely too many passes and locks onto his receivers all day long. It also doesn't hurt that he has probably the best all-around supporting cast in the country with Rice, Britt, Underwood, Brown and that incredibly dominating offensive line. He would need a Patriots-like offense to even be an above average QB, IMO.

Oh I'm a rutgers fan and i try to see as many games as i can and I've seen Teel he does look great at times in terms of making great throws but besides that he has no head. Look im telling you right now Jabu Lovelace is a far superior QB and he hasnt even been given the oppurtuny to throw at ALL opposed to TEEL... all jabu does is QB draw and it annonys the hell outta me and notice Ray Rice runs much better with Jabu on the field...

dont you agree?

Billingsley26
12-27-2007, 01:20 AM
Im not really sold on the future class.

But if I had to pick a couple I would go with guys like Tebow, Tuitama (I really like him) Cullen Harper and Hunter Cantwell.

WildDude
12-27-2007, 01:54 AM
I'd go with Sam Bradford but he most likely will not be entering next year its just too soon

scottyboy
12-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Oh I'm a rutgers fan and i try to see as many games as i can and I've seen Teel he does look great at times in terms of making great throws but besides that he has no head. Look im telling you right now Jabu Lovelace is a far superior QB and he hasnt even been given the oppurtuny to throw at ALL opposed to TEEL... all jabu does is QB draw and it annonys the hell outta me and notice Ray Rice runs much better with Jabu on the field...

dont you agree?

not at all. Jabu can't throw, like at all. He has tremendous arm strength, but can't place it anywhere. Far superior? ugggh not even close. Teel is MUCH better. Better play calling and a healthy thumb, and Teel will be an above average college QB, while Jabu will be a fan favorite because of his name and running.

brat316
12-27-2007, 07:17 AM
2009 draft will be the draft another Tom Brady is found. You can quote me on that fo shizzle

brat316
12-27-2007, 07:21 AM
adam dimicheales Temple product

Babylon
12-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Jake Locker is eligible for the 09 draft but he wont come out, if this guy can throw that 95 mph fastball(he does play baseball) with more accuracy and you add in his 6-3 and 230lbs with 4.4 speed you have a potential #1 pick. just my take.

WildDude
12-27-2007, 04:38 PM
not at all. Jabu can't throw, like at all. He has tremendous arm strength, but can't place it anywhere. Far superior? ugggh not even close. Teel is MUCH better. Better play calling and a healthy thumb, and Teel will be an above average college QB, while Jabu will be a fan favorite because of his name and running.

Try throwing it 5 times any given game and try to get in a rythm... Derek Anderson incompleted 5 passes in a row when he first came in this year imagine they didnt let him throw for the rest of the game... thats EXCATLY what they're doing to Jabu