PDA

View Full Version : Akim Millington

jj45
12-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Ok I checked the ranking for LT's
And my man scott didn't even have him on there. This guy was an all-american at Wheaton North ( one of the best public high schools in the state) he even started both was is an incredible athlete. I think the reason he is has slipped on everyone's list is because he left school to support his family in a time of need. He would have been the next alex barron if he had stayed a sooner only better. The sooner fans blamed him for them not winning a NC. So for a whole student body to blame a lineman for not winning the title he must be a blue chip. I know a lot about this guy . I mean most of us have Rashad Mendenhall leaving school to be a first round draft pick in our mocks. I bet money that mendenhall wouldn't be on our minds if he didn't have great run blocking. And I doubt he would leave if akim was a junior cuz if mendenhall stayed he would make more money. So tell what u guys think of him

Scott Wright
12-29-2007, 10:07 AM
The guy to really watch for Illinois is their left tackle Xavier Fulton. He's a junior and still very raw after only recently moving over from the defensive line but he's going to be a real intriguing prospect for 2009.