PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Mario Manningham

goblue8888
12-29-2007, 10:25 PM
He's coming out but expect him be a dropper after scouts evaluate him more. I'll just put it this way he has had several problems both on and off the field at Michigan that will start to come up that most people currently don't know about. If someone drafts him in the first or second round their making a mistake.

P-L
12-29-2007, 10:37 PM
I think he might be worth taking a chance on in the 2nd Round, but I feel bad for the team that wastes a 1st on him.

SuperKevin
12-29-2007, 10:39 PM
He's coming out but expect him be a dropper after scouts evaluate him more. I'll just put it this way he has had several problems both on and off the field at Michigan that will start to come up that most people currently don't know about. If someone drafts him in the first or second round their making a mistake.

PLEASE for the love of god wait until there is a source confirming these things before you post

P-L
12-29-2007, 10:43 PM
PLEASE for the love of god wait until there is a source confirming these things before you post
It's pretty much known that he's coming out though. I'd say it's 98/2 that he comes out.

SuperKevin
12-29-2007, 10:44 PM
It's pretty much known that he's coming out though. I'd say it's 98/2 that he comes out.

I know but in another thread he said Terrence taylor was coming out. I'd like to see sources

BroadwayJoe10
12-29-2007, 10:53 PM
I know but in another thread he said Terrence taylor was coming out. I'd like to see sources

I'd like to see that one as well, because i've been mulling over the idea of him as a 34 NT. He needs to add some weight, but i've read that he is an absolute animal in the weight room and from watching all his games he plays with great leverage and stands his ground.

D-Unit
12-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Is this the guy who said Chad Henne was gonna be the best QB this year because he threw hard at some High School Quarterback Camp this past summer while being a chaperon?

BuckNaked
12-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Is this the guy who said Chad Henne was gonna be the best QB this year because he threw hard at some High School Quarterback Camp this past summer while being a chaperon?

It's alright though, according to him, Michigan quarterbacks play much better in the NFL.

WildDude
12-30-2007, 12:46 AM
well mario Manningham does hail from the same high school as Maurice Clarett and Prescott burgess

Unbiased
12-30-2007, 12:52 AM
well mario Manningham does hail from the same high school as Maurice Clarett and Prescott burgess

What off the field trouble did Burgess get into?

WildDude
12-30-2007, 12:59 AM
What off the field trouble did Burgess get into?

my mistake i knew he was out for a peroid of time but that was due to injury

BuckNaked
12-30-2007, 01:06 AM
All I know is that if he went to the same High School as Prescott Burgess, Manningham is a future hall of famer.

yourfavestoner
12-30-2007, 01:10 AM
I really wish Scott would stop giving him to us in his mock. Does he really think the Jags are going to go WR ever again in round one unless it's a Fitzgerald/CJ type prospect?

WildDude
12-30-2007, 01:11 AM
well i assumed that prescott was a headcase cause hes the cuz of mo clar, my bad i shouldnt make assumptions... but its sad how prescott declined over time coming in mich as one of the top prospects and ending up as a late round pick... he acutally went to mich cause they promised him hed play safety

eliteeagle
12-30-2007, 07:57 AM

and played for josh mcdanials dad (NE offensive coordinator)... does that mean josh should never be a head coach in the NFL

Scott Wright
12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Personally I think Manningham is extremely overrated. He's a one-trick pony and the character concerns are very real. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Braylon Edwards as a prospect and I wouldn't touch him in the first round.

goblue8888
12-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Taylor is gone and if you dont believe me then buy a rivals and scout membership and join the email ring i am in.

Solomon
12-30-2007, 11:22 AM
I remember getting ripped into hard last year for saying that Malcolm Kelly was a better pro prospect...I guess one year sure can change alot.

WildDude
12-30-2007, 04:36 PM
not even the same breath as David Terrell even tho hes a little bigger i can see the same carrer for each and Mario will be gone within 5 years, theres a TINY TINY chance he can make the same impact as Wayne given the right system...

Buffalo M
12-30-2007, 05:59 PM
He's coming out but expect him be a dropper
He's a dropper alright. About every other ball.

jballa838
12-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Personally I think Manningham is extremely overrated. He's a one-trick pony and the character concerns are very real. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Braylon Edwards as a prospect and I wouldn't touch him in the first round.
he isnt very good at that trick either. I expect a Jarrett like desent to the 3rd round.

Don Killuminati
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Taylor is gone and if you dont believe me then buy a rivals and scout membership and join the email ring i am in.

*snickers*