PDA

View Full Version : Darnell Terrell, CB, Missouri

diabsoule
12-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Does anybody know anything about this guy? He has great size and speed but I don't know anything else about him.

diabsoule
12-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Nobody knows about this guy?

SuperKevin
12-31-2007, 02:50 AM
The guy is big but I don't think he is fluid enough to be an effective CB in the pros. He's a poor man's Jimmy Williams in the fact that he's probably more suited to play safety.

jbeans187
12-31-2007, 11:00 AM
On paper he's a what you look for in a big corner, but watching him weekly, he is awful. I always wondered why he didnt move to saftey. Some younger players took away a lot of snaps away from him this year too.

eazyb81
12-31-2007, 11:21 AM
Has the size and speed, but wasn't able to put it all together to develop into an elite cover guy. This year was a down year for him, as last year he was much better (preseason All-B12 in some publications).

He still tends to take bad angles and doesn't always look back for the ball, but he's always been solid in run support. A good coach may be able to help him reach his potential.

jnew76
01-02-2008, 02:10 PM
IMO Terrell will be looked at as a safety in the NFL because he is good in run support as stated before and is a very sure tackler. That said I think he is a back up at best in the NFL. His hands are not good. He does not have real good change of direction speed and is not very fluid. That is why Gettis and Bridges were the corners Missouri counted on down the stretch.

brat316
01-13-2008, 02:34 AM
I think this guy is a Safety at 6-3 205, he is a pretty big corner. He can add a few lbs to be either 210 to 215. With his 4.45 speed, he could become a good safety, he is tackler and should be able to play over the top. then again he might just be a nickle corner/safety.