PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs Baby!!!!!!!!

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Playoffs? Playoffs? Yeah we did it, before the season almost everyone projected us as a 5 win team at best so it feels good.

Canadian_draft_fan
12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Couldn't be happier. This team is much netter balanced than the 2005 team so they have a good chance in Seattle. God I wish Taylor could play there.

joercky
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Always hated the 'Skins and still do. But yall fought threw tooth and nail to get there. Congrats.
#21 RIP

Forenci
12-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Aye, just wanted to give my congratulations guys. Despite being a division rival I was pretty happy to not only see you thrash the Cowboys but also get into playoffs too.

I think you guys could definitely have an impact in the playoffs.

To me, the biggest indication that you're a good team is that you're able to overcome the trials and adversity of that season - and I feel like more than any other team in the NFL, the Washington Redskins did just that.

Anyways, just wished to offer my congratulations on it. I only wish Sean Taylor could have been there celebrating with the team and the rest of the Redskins fans.

703SKINS202
12-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Aye, just wanted to give my congratulations guys. Despite being a division rival I was pretty happy to not only see you thrash the Cowboys but also get into playoffs too.

I think you guys could definitely have an impact in the playoffs.

To me, the biggest indication that you're a good team is that you're able to overcome the trials and adversity of that season - and I feel like more than any other team in the NFL, the Washington Redskins did just that.

Anyways, just wished to offer my congratulations on it. I only wish Sean Taylor could have been there celebrating with the team and the rest of the Redskins fans.

Thanks man, nice post. LETS GO SKINS! I still cant believe we made it to the playoffs after everything that happened. This seems like one of those magical runs hopefully it continues.

critesy
12-31-2007, 12:30 AM
wooow, we actually have a chance to go deep.

seattle will be tough and it is at their stadium but its nothing we cant overcome.

then dallas is playing like poop so if we get by seattle then we have a real good shot and them.

DiG
12-31-2007, 04:34 PM
oh yea baby. what a ride. i just hope we can keep the train rolling!

CP26 is for real!!

treyskins
01-01-2008, 06:50 AM
We do have a great chance of taking seattle down.

If the weather can be wet and windy, should help neutralise the hawks' passing game.
The skins have the green bay and recent giants/cowboys games to get used to it.

jballa838
01-05-2008, 03:38 PM
good luck to you from seattle fans

DiG
01-05-2008, 06:57 PM
now that sucked.

HChu
01-05-2008, 06:58 PM
What is there even to say...

703SKINS202
01-05-2008, 08:02 PM
dunno man im really mad and dont even think that we played that bad, the trufant td was killer, made me so furious......props to landry

neko4
01-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Closer than the score indicated, skins played hard. Feel so bad for the whole team after this loss, but I think next year they come back and play like its 1991. RIP #21