PDA

View Full Version : Willie Williams?

Scooch
01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I know, I know...

Just curious if anyone thinks he just says $%*@ it at this point and enters the draft or tries another small school? Hes an idiot for messing up as much as he has, but still the potential to play in the NFL so I doubt he just gives up.

energizerbunny
01-02-2008, 11:07 AM
way to raw, way to many off the field problems. If he can't make a college team and contribute what makes anyone think he can make the nfl?

I'm surprised peopl are still talking about him. First of all he never could even start at Miami and then got kicked out at Lousiville.

UDFA at this point, one of the biggest waste of talents we've seen in the last decade.

Scooch
01-02-2008, 11:30 AM
way to raw, way to many off the field problems. If he can't make a college team and contribute what makes anyone think he can make the nfl?

I'm surprised peopl are still talking about him. First of all he never could even start at Miami and then got kicked out at Lousiville.

UDFA at this point, one of the biggest waste of talents we've seen in the last decade.

I completely agree. I didn't say he'll make it in the NFL...I was just wondering if anyone knew or had an opinion on what he'll do next. He is absolutely a waste of talent, but the fact is the talent is there and if he ever decides to wise up, he has the potential to make it. Just curious more than anything.

rickscott
01-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Sounds like a Bengal to me...unfortunately...

energizerbunny
01-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I'll add, he is the most dominant highschool linebacker i've ever seen on tape.

He had absolutely everything you looked for, he was a 5 star prospect despite missing most of his senior year.

I don't know his exact stats but his Junior year was absolutely rediculous.

Its kind of sad he could never put it all together, too much of a free-lancer and could never stay out of trouble.