PDA

View Full Version : Question about a few michigan players

Scout49
01-01-2008, 09:05 PM
What do you guys feel about a couple low profiled players in DE/LB Tim Jamison ,WR Adrian Arrington and CB Morgan Trent

Jamison looked pretty dominate today. What do you guys think he will be in the NFL? Arrington has caught my eye all season and today he had his break out game where do you see him going in the draft? Trent looked pretty solid too what do you think of him? Thanks!

Xiomera
01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Trent showed some nice speed catching Harvin on that one play in the first half. He had a nice game in my opinion.

I think Arrington is gonna stay at U-M for another year. He has one year of eligibility remaining.

WildDude
01-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Arringtons a great ballplayer but has been overshadowed by Manningham he should get his chance to shine next year... however with rich's spread offense where WRs are primarily used as blockers he might be best off leaving, he WILL get drafted or will find a spot on a team

P-L
01-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Adrian Arrington may or may not come out. I think he leaves, personally. He's been a lot more consistent than Mario Manningham, but doesn't have the ceiling that Manningham has. Arrington has real good hands, runs good route, and had pretty good size. His speed is good, but not great. I think he ends up being the better pro than Manningham.

Morgan Trent is a RS Junior, and I really doubt he comes out. He looked downright awful some times last year, but was arguably Michigan's best defensive player this year. He has elite speed, but takes too many gambles. If he improves even more next year then he should be a high pick in 2009 if he runs what he can at the combine.

princefielder28
01-01-2008, 11:59 PM
If I am Arrington why stay at Michigan??? Rich's offense can't improve his draft stock or help promote his abilities He has left fans with the memory of making big plays against Florida in a game that they were expected to lose. His stock is as high as it can be coming out of a season and if he tests well he could very well be a Day One pick (1st 3 rounds).

goblue8888
01-02-2008, 02:45 PM
All will be back. Trent is the only one i personally think will be a starter in the pro's.

BamaFalcon59
01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Why does everybody still think Rich Rodriguez will run the spread offense he ran at Virginia. He can run a true spread as well or even a conventional offense.

Or am I missing something?

Apriori
01-03-2008, 03:11 PM
If I am Arrington why stay at Michigan??? Rich's offense can't improve his draft stock or help promote his abilities He has left fans with the memory of making big plays against Florida in a game that they were expected to lose. His stock is as high as it can be coming out of a season and if he tests well he could very well be a Day One pick (1st 3 rounds).

If Rich Rod runs his offense like Lloyd did against Florida, Arrington's stock could skyrocket.
And as a fan, I could only wish him the best in the NFL but frankly I'd rather be selfish and have him stick around.

underscore
01-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Why does everybody still think Rich Rodriguez will run the spread offense he ran at Virginia. He can run a true spread as well or even a conventional offense.

Or am I missing something?

He'll run that offense because he's said he's gonna run that offense and that's the only offense he used as WVU. Even when he was under a pass-happy head coach (Tommy Bowden), he still had his QBs running all over the place.