PDA

View Full Version : Macho

thebow305
01-03-2008, 12:05 AM
What is everyone's take on Victor "Macho" Harris?

He is probably my favorite CB prospect for this draft, although not the most experienced or polished, I think he could be the most talented. He was a 5-star athlete prospect out of high school and has really played lights out since being inserted into the starting lineup in Va Tech's first game last year as a sophomore. He picked off four passes last year and continued that success this year with 5. I have watched a lot of Va Tech games and came away more impressed with Harris, then his more highly acclaimed CB partner Brandon Flowers.

Also, I know he is a junior, but does anyone have any idea if he will declare? And if so, where would he ultimately end up. Approximately what round?

diabsoule
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Macho is THE man! so, I guess you could say he's the macho man!

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/03/27/savage_randy.jpg

Seriously, I like him as a prospect and think that his status depends on how well he performs tomorrow against a top notch offensive team in Kansas. If he declares I could see him going 2nd to 3rd round.

thebow305
01-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Macho is THE man! so, I guess you could say he's the macho man!

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/03/27/savage_randy.jpg

Seriously, I like him as a prospect and think that his status depends on how well he performs tomorrow against a top notch offensive team in Kansas. If he declares I could see him going 2nd to 3rd round.

I agree with that completely... the way he plays against Kansas in the bowl game could determine a lot. It may help him decide whether to declare or not and determining where he gets drafted.

bored of education
01-03-2008, 10:11 AM
If he declares, i have him a top 5 Cb prospect but I am high on him. If he does have a solid game against Kansas and declares, he will be a 2nd rounder.

BamaFalcon59
01-03-2008, 04:03 PM
He really is extremely talented, more so than Flowers. But Flowers is more instictive as far as reading the pass and doesn't get lazy like Macho Harris. Harris will be lazy parts of games and get picked on, then all of the sudden turn it on and make an amazing athletic play. Like the Georgia Tech. game.

thebow305
01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Not a great game last night as he did get scored on.... i wonder how this will affect his decision if at all.