PDA

View Full Version : 1st round Underclassmen who could declare??

stretch14
01-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Are there any underclassman that have yet to declare that if they did would be first round picks? Any that would be like top 15? I heard something about the USC linebacker I think his last name starts with M like Maguala or something wierd like that. Does anyone know of him or where he would project or where any others would?

Travis 24
01-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Rey Mauluaga..I think thats how ya spell his name. He is a beast..

Mr. Stiller
01-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Rey Mauluaga..I think thats how ya spell his name. He is a beast..

Rey Maualuga.. and he's staying.

BeerBaron
01-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Rey Maualuga.. and he's staying.

and hes wise to do so. i think he could be an elite kind of prospect with 1 more year

SuperKevin
01-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Are there any underclassman that have yet to declare that if they did would be first round picks? Any that would be like top 15? I heard something about the USC linebacker I think his last name starts with M like Maguala or something wierd like that. Does anyone know of him or where he would project or where any others would?

Rey Mauluaga would be a 1st round pick if he declared. Probably Top 25. However he has been quoted in every media outlet as saying "No amount of money would make him leave USC right now." The kid seems intent on getting a degree

There are still plenty of juniors who could declare and get 1st round consideration

Jame Laurinaitis, The LB from Ohio State, would be an easy top 20 pick if he declared but he's probably waiting to see how he does in the national championship game. All rumors point to him returning to school.

Jonathan Stewart, RB from Oregon, seems to have played his way into the 1st round with an amazing bowl game. Showed that he has adequate big play ability and speed at 230 lbs with that long TD run.

Rashard Mendenhall, the RB from Illinois, is probably the most complete back in the draft should he declare. he is an excellent runner, reciever, and above average blocker. If he declares, which is highly likely, he'll certainly be a 1st rounder

Darren Mcfadden, RB from Arkansas, I don't have to explain this one

DeSean Jackson, WR from Cal, probably another obvious one I can avoid talking about

Michael Oher, OT from Ole Miss, some say he has a solid first round grade but I'm not convinced. I think he has a lot of tuning that needs to be done on his technique and Houston Nutt could do that for him.

Malcolm Jenkins CB from Ohio State, another junior with a solid top 20 grade should he declare

PACKmanN
01-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Rey Mauluaga would be a 1st round pick if he declared. Probably Top 25. However he has been quoted in every media outlet as saying "No amount of money would make him leave USC right now." The kid seems intent on getting a degree

There are still plenty of juniors who could declare and get 1st round consideration

Jame Laurinaitis, The LB from Ohio State, would be an easy top 20 pick if he declared but he's probably waiting to see how he does in the national championship game. All rumors point to him returning to school.

Jonathan Stewart, RB from Oregon, seems to have played his way into the 1st round with an amazing bowl game. Showed that he has adequate big play ability and speed at 230 lbs with that long TD run.

Rashard Mendenhall, the RB from Illinois, is probably the most complete back in the draft should he declare. he is an excellent runner, reciever, and above average blocker. If he declares, which is highly likely, he'll certainly be a 1st rounder

Darren Mcfadden, RB from Arkansas, I don't have to explain this one

DeSean Jackson, WR from Cal, probably another obvious one I can avoid talking about

Michael Oher, OT from Ole Miss, some say he has a solid first round grade but I'm not convinced. I think he has a lot of tuning that needs to be done on his technique and Houston Nutt could do that for him.

Malcolm Jenkins CB from Ohio State, another junior with a solid top 20 grade should he declare

I have a feeling Stewart or Mendenhall will stay for there final year and become a top 5 pick in next years draft.

SuperKevin
01-04-2008, 12:40 AM
I have a feeling Stewart or Mendenhall will stay for there final year and become a top 5 pick in next years draft.

Well it more thank likely isn't Mendenhall who has been seen around the Illinois campus with some new very expensive things

matts22
01-04-2008, 09:51 PM
William Moore, FS, Missouri

skeet3r
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Well it more thank likely isn't Mendenhall who has been seen around the Illinois campus with some new very expensive things
Where'd you get this information? Unless you go to U of I, then I doubt it.

PossumBoy9
01-04-2008, 11:43 PM

I doubt the extra mileage actually improves their draft stock.

Thread Killer
01-05-2008, 08:20 AM
William Moore, FS, Missouri

Now that kid there is going to be special in the NFL.

underscore
01-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't know why Laurinaitis would stay. He's way overpriced right now, and he'd only be exposed more next year.