PDA

View Full Version : Earl Bennett?

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
What happened to this guy, he seemed to be a lock for the first round, and NO mock I've seen has him slated in the 1st. Did he announce he was coming back for his senior season?

SuperKevin
01-04-2008, 01:13 AM
What happened to this guy, he seemed to be a lock for the first round, and NO mock I've seen has him slated in the 1st. Did he announce he was coming back for his senior season?

It's more of his stock staying the same while other people's stock has gone up. He really hasn't done anything to negatively affect his stock, but then again he's done nothing to improve it. I expect him to return to school and shatter every recieving record in the SEC. If he did declare however, I'd put him in the early 2nd round mix/top of the second tier along with guys like Limas Sweed, Harry Douglas, and Jordy Nelson.

energizerbunny
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM
lack of publication = people forget about you

he is going to be a very,very good WR in the nfl though, whenever he chooses to come out.

Iamcanadian
01-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Like all WR's, his 40 time will slot him in his proper spot. If he declares and can pop a very solid 40 time, he be back in the running for round 1.

BeerBaron
01-04-2008, 10:44 AM
i see him as being a steal for someone at the top of the 2nd round if he comes out this year.

if he goes back and produces next year, he could be a lock 1st rounder

ShutDwn
01-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I really think that he is a guy that is just going to keep doing well and work hard.