PDA

View Full Version : Moss?

stretch14
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Was just wondering Scott or anyone else with an opinion. I am a big Broncos fan and never really got a fix on Jarvis Moss' talent. I remember hearing the Broncos raving that if he had stayed in school he could have been a top 10 maybe top 5 prospect. I was just wondering if he was in this years draft class where would he rank compared to others?

Don Killuminati
01-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Unless he put together a monster senior campaign, he wouldn't have sniffed the top 10. No comparison to Long or Gholston, IMO.

PACKmanN
01-05-2008, 09:31 AM
His former teammate, Derrick Harvey, is a better prospect and player then Moss. Moss is a pass rusher and weak vs the run while Long, Gholston, and Campbell are solid against both the pass and run. That factor alone would have dropped his stock.

moc182
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
I certainly think he could have wound up in the top ten. Granted I was a huge fan of his, but seeing as he went in the top 20 in a stronger draft class last season, had he returned for this season and played at a very high level it was very possible. I don't think he would have challenged Long, but I certainly think he was a better prospect than Harvey will be.

Jakey
01-05-2008, 09:49 AM
I think Moss was abit overrated last year...i think he would be drafted late round 1 this year.

BamaFalcon59
01-05-2008, 10:24 AM
I liked him more than Harvey as a draft prospect.