PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Kinlaw

pafootball61
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey, what do you guys think about Rodney Kinlaw from Penn State? He looked good in the Alamo Bowl, and he's shown really good vision and cutting ability in the last few regular season games. Any possibility that he'll be drafted despite splitting time with Austin Scott early in the year and only starting for the last half of the season?

Grave Digger
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM
He's had a good season but before that I think he only had like 80 carries in the 3 previous seasons. He doesn't have a lot of experience at all.

From phots I've seen, it looks like he needs to bulk up also. I've only seen him play once but his speed doesn't sound that special either.

underscore
01-05-2008, 03:33 PM
His size is fine (5'9, 205). He actually came to PSU as a speed demon, but blew his ACL and seems just now getting back to form.

His last few games he became a much more confident and complete runner, making better decisions in lanes, better vision, better quickness.

That said I'm not sure of an NFL role for him. I think he's got a shot to be drafted late. I'm hoping he gets a combine invite.