PDA

View Full Version : Blame And Flame Game

J-Hype
01-06-2008, 12:56 AM
im pi$$ed that the lions suck this year and i just wanna know who is to blame and why according to you guys I also wanna know what is keeping that fire alive for you next year?

BLAME
1.Mike Martz he is suppose to be this guru yet i didnt see no magic when he has four amazing receivers and a decent running back in Jones we should of done alot better offensively

2.O-line the o line is garbage plain and simple foster who i thought would help this year didnt know how to not jump and they cant protect kitna for crap

3. Defense all of are defensive players are pros they should be able to wrap up and tackle they looked like middle school players out their sometimes are secondary is garbage especially

4.Kitna i like how he can keep getting back up as many times as he gets hit but he doesnt have good arm strength makes bad decisions and just looks like he cries alot when something doesnt work out sorry but i dont think we'll get far with him

5.Matt Millen nothing needs to be said

Flame
1.Ernie Sims dude is a monster is everywhere has a good motor simply a top nfl linebacker hopefully detroit doesnt ruin him somehow

2. Are Receivers if we keep the top 4 and get a new a qb who can get protected or able to not get sacked as much they can cause some damage especially roy and calvin

3.Calvin Johnson dude has tools on his side and a year under his belt sometimes he missed catches he should of had but other times he just looked like he could be what everyone say hes gonna be

4.Drew Stanton hasnt played yet and i think after a few games he could maybe help us out

Xiomera
01-06-2008, 10:38 AM
The Bad -

1. Millen
2. Ford
3. Martz
4. Marinelli
5. Barry
6. Kwan
7. Colletto
8. Wayne Fontes
9. Scott Mitchell
10. Joey Harrington

The Good -

1. Ernie Sims
2. Ernie Sims
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Daniel Bullocks/Gerald Alexander
5. Ernie Sims
6. Drew Stanton
7. The fact the Ford, Sr. is probably gonna die soon
8. The fact that the Bears suck as much as we do right now
9. #15 draft pick
10. Ernie Sims

detroit4life
01-06-2008, 11:57 AM
xios basically got all tho goods down but ill just add one more

blue

even if he isnt that good his name is blue

Brodeur
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
I'd put Shaun Rogers under blame because I'm tired of his lazy piece of **** ass. And I'd probably put Raiola under flame because I love the guys competitive spirit and he's been the most consistent part of our O-Line for so long.

Gay Ork Wang
01-06-2008, 12:15 PM
How mighty is Joey? HAvent been to Detroit for more than 2 years and he is stilled blamed.

btw i dont care how much the bears suck. We have Hester. Thats all i need

detroit4life
01-06-2008, 12:29 PM
How mighty is Joey? HAvent been to Detroit for more than 2 years and he is stilled blamed.

btw i dont care how much the bears suck. We have Hester. Thats all i need

he has a point but we have calvin johnson and i dont care that he struggled this year he is still amazing and will show his brilliance next year

Xiomera
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd put Shaun Rogers under blame because I'm tired of his lazy piece of **** ass. And I'd probably put Raiola under flame because I love the guys competitive spirit and he's been the most consistent part of our O-Line for so long.

Personally, I hate Raiola. He is a moron. He talks a lot of crap, and doesn't back it up. And he is always called for clipping, tripping, and personal fouls at the wrong times (though is there ever a right time?).

detroit4life
01-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Personally, I hate Raiola. He is a moron. He talks a lot of crap, and doesn't back it up. And he is always called for clipping, tripping, and personal fouls at the wrong times (though is there ever a right time?).

but he does play very consistently and if we didnt have him on our oline id be scared to see what would happen

WMD
01-06-2008, 02:59 PM
The Bad -

1. Millen
2. Ford
3. Martz
4. Marinelli
5. Barry
6. Kwan
7. Colletto
8. Wayne Fontes
9. Scott Mitchell
10. Joey Harrington

If you're ranking them, I'd put Kwan ahead of Martz..

bearsfan_51
01-06-2008, 03:34 PM
How dare any of you speak poorly of the great Wayne Fontes.

JPLUFF
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
im pi$$ed that the lions suck this year and i just wanna know who is to blame and why according to you guys I also wanna know what is keeping that fire alive for you next year?

BLAME
1.Mike Martz he is suppose to be this guru yet i didnt see no magic when he has four amazing receivers and a decent running back in Jones we should of done alot better offensively

2.O-line the o line is garbage plain and simple foster who i thought would help this year didnt know how to not jump and they cant protect kitna for crap

3. Defense all of are defensive players are pros they should be able to wrap up and tackle they looked like middle school players out their sometimes are secondary is garbage especially

4.Kitna i like how he can keep getting back up as many times as he gets hit but he doesnt have good arm strength makes bad decisions and just looks like he cries alot when something doesnt work out sorry but i dont think we'll get far with him

5.Matt Millen nothing needs to be said

Flame
1.Ernie Sims dude is a monster is everywhere has a good motor simply a top nfl linebacker hopefully detroit doesnt ruin him somehow

2. Are Receivers if we keep the top 4 and get a new a qb who can get protected or able to not get sacked as much they can cause some damage especially roy and calvin

3.Calvin Johnson dude has tools on his side and a year under his belt sometimes he missed catches he should of had but other times he just looked like he could be what everyone say hes gonna be

4.Drew Stanton hasnt played yet and i think after a few games he could maybe help us out

Defense should be ahead of Martz imo.

Xiomera
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM
If you're ranking them, I'd put Kwan ahead of Martz..

Not a true ranking . . . if it were, Ford Sr. might take up all of the top ten.

jballa838
01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
you guys should put CJ at QB. Beast Mode.

Addict
01-07-2008, 03:28 AM
I was thinking maybe we should try to get college calvin back, I figured maybe making his surroundings more familiar.

So out with the blue, in with the yellow, sayanora Kitna hello mr. Ball.

Brothgar
01-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Blame
1. Mike Martz - It seemed that whenever the Detroit press started complaining Martz reacted to an extreme degree.

2. The O-Line - 3rd worst in sacks allowed and rarely opened holes for the RBs

3. Millen - No explanation needed.

4. The NFC East - 0 - 4 against the NFC East.

5. The Secondary - Although they really over performed in the turnover category there was not one week when I didn't pick the QB facing the Lions in my NFL salary cap league.

6. Shaun Rogers - In Mr. Roger's Neighborhood it is like the North Pole it is bright 50% of the year and dark 50% of the year.

I have hope because

1. The Draft - This year's draft is very strong in nearly every area of need so all day 1 picks should be an improvement over someone on the current team.

2. Ernie Sims = Beast Millen actually got one right.

3. Gerald Alexander and Greg Blue - both showed promise this season.

4. Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams - Both guys are here till 2010 (Calvin even longer) and the lions WR corps is at least top 3 in the league.

5. The first 1/2 of the season - Yeah we beat 7 crappy teams BUT those are games we likely would have lost for the past 10 years we are starting to beat teams we are suppose to beat and that is a lot better than anyone would have said in the beginning of the season.

Addict
01-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Blame
1. Mike Martz - It seemed that whenever the Detroit press started complaining Martz reacted to an extreme degree.

2. The O-Line - 3rd worst in sacks allowed and rarely opened holes for the RBs

3. Millen - No explanation needed.

4. The NFC East - 0 - 4 against the NFC East.

5. The Secondary - Although they really over performed in the turnover category there was not one week when I didn't pick the QB facing the Lions in my NFL salary cap league.

6. Shaun Rogers - In Mr. Roger's Neighborhood it is like the North Pole it is bright 50% of the year and dark 50% of the year.

I have hope because

1. The Draft - This year's draft is very strong in nearly every area of need so all day 1 picks should be an improvement over someone on the current team.

2. Ernie Sims = Beast Millen actually got one right.

3. Gerald Alexander and Greg Blue - both showed promise this season.

4. Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams - Both guys are here till 2010 (Calvin even longer) and the lions WR corps is at least top 3 in the league.

5. The first 1/2 of the season - Yeah we beat 7 crappy teams BUT those are games we likely would have lost for the past 10 years we are starting to beat teams we are suppose to beat and that is a lot better than anyone would have said in the beginning of the season.

hehe too bad we're dead last in just about everything else.

J-Hype
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
i didnt put it in no order but i did forget to add hanson to the flame list