PDA

View Full Version : Question on Drayton Florence

lionsfan81
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I know he's going to be a free agent and I was wondering what you guys think of him. He seems solid but not great to me. I know the lions might be interested in him. If you guys could give me your opinion on him that would be great, thanks.

JK17
01-07-2008, 12:27 AM
There isn't a player I hate more then Drayton Florence on our roster. He's hot-headed, out of place a lot, has lousy hands usually, and consistently gets beat...

That being said he's not god-awful, but I'm certainly not going to miss him.

KRS1
01-07-2008, 10:38 AM
There isn't a player I hate more then Drayton Florence on our roster. He's hot-headed, out of place a lot, has lousy hands usually, and consistently gets beat...

That being said he's not god-awful, but I'm certainly not going to miss him.

God I couldn't agree more. He is easily the worst player on our roster. Yesterdays interception was the first play he has made in 5 years here. He gets burnt nearly every time the ball is thrown in his direction and when he doesn't he gets flagged for PI. On the off chance the reciever he is covering drops the ball or the qb makes a bad throw he then proceeds to jump around, clap his hands and get in the face of the opponent as if he just made an all pro type of play. The guy is a LOSER and I feel bad for the fans of whatever team gets him.

lionsfan81
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
God I couldn't agree more. He is easily the worst player on our roster. Yesterdays interception was the first play he has made in 5 years here. He gets burnt nearly every time the ball is thrown in his direction and when he doesn't he gets flagged for PI. On the off chance the reciever he is covering drops the ball or the qb makes a bad throw he then proceeds to jump around, clap his hands and get in the face of the opponent as if he just made an all pro type of play. The guy is a LOSER and I feel bad for the fans of whatever team gets him.

sounds like the perfect player for Matt Millen to go after hahaha