PDA

View Full Version : Lance Leggett

PoopSandwich
01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey I was just curious where everyone thinks he will go in the draft and how he projects as a pro prospect... I think it was a bit unfair for him to be placed in Miami's terrible offense, do you think he will be undervalued because of where he played?

Just curious if anyone could give me some answers.

etk
01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
He sucks. Plain and simple. People make the same excuses for him that they made for Ryan Moore last year. He has poor character, hands, motivation and size. He's a twig. He may have been placed in a terrible offense, but he was benched in a terrible offense. What does that make him? He shouldn't be on Scott's rankings and he shouldn't be drafted.

fenikz
01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
He has never had a good QB but I don't think he would of been anything special even with one, a very poor man's Sinorice Moss, just simply to small for the NFL and will get forced off of his routes

6th rounder tops

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
01-06-2008, 04:21 PM
homeless man's Plaxico Burress. Probably won't be anything, but has some potential.

PoopSandwich
01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Cool thanks for answering, I wasn't too sure I heard he had potential to be good but the numbers sure as hell didn't show it this year.

Patriots16-0
01-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Undrafted.

thebow305
01-07-2008, 02:30 PM
It's not the system, it's the player, he never stepped up and is lazy, plain nd simple.

CARDIAC CAT 7
01-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Undrafted, Probably land on a P-Squad with a good work out numbers.

Blatz
01-07-2008, 05:45 PM
He sucks. Plain and simple. People make the same excuses for him that they made for Ryan Moore last year. He has poor character, hands, motivation and size. He's a twig. He may have been placed in a terrible offense, but he was benched in a terrible offense. What does that make him? He shouldn't be on Scott's rankings and he shouldn't be drafted.

Dang man, give it to us straight.

Truthfully, though, I was expecting at least something from him when he came in as a highly rated recruit, but I haven't been impressed any of the times I have seen him.

He does have potential, but it seems like he would at least have tried to realize that potential by now.

Travis 24
01-07-2008, 06:04 PM
We all know the only reason people even consider him in the NFL is because he was a highly recruited 5 star prospect.

scottyboy
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
He's better than Jordy Nelson

Let's see what this leads to...

Travis 24
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
He's better than Jordy Nelson

Let's see what this leads to...

Blasphemy..

JT Jag
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM
He's better than Jordy Nelson Let's see what this leads to...Ok, now I usually stay out of this, but that's unfair, man.

Nelson is a mid-rounder with NFL potential. Leggett is nothing.

scottyboy
01-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Ok, now I usually stay out of this, but that's unfair, man.

Nelson is a mid-rounder with NFL potential. Leggett is nothing.

obviously you don't read the white typing...

JT Jag
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Ok, now I usually stay out of this, but that's unfair, man.

Nelson is a mid-rounder with NFL potential. Leggett is nothing.obviously you don't read the white typing...Obviously you didn't notice that I moved your statement to one line, so I must have.

I know it's in jest. But it's still unfair.

scottyboy
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Obviously you didn't notice that I moved your statement to one line, so I must have.

I know it's in jest. But it's still unfair.

well that's ridiculous, it's all in jest, making it thus fair.

wait... what? fairness? ok, I'm lost. Mine was obviously a joke and fairness(WTF?) has nothing to do with anything...

JT Jag
01-07-2008, 07:00 PM
obviously you don't read the white typing...Obviously you didn't notice that I moved your statement to one line, so I must have.

I know it's in jest. But it's still unfair.well that's ridiculous, it's all in jest, making it thus fair.

wait... what? fairness? ok, I'm lost. Mine was obviously a joke and fairness(WTF?) has nothing to do with anything...And thus my evil plan to totally blow your mind has come full circle