PDA

View Full Version : DE Tyson Jackson

yo123
01-07-2008, 08:11 PM
During the beginning of the season I was seeing him in the early to mid first round of a lot of mocks, now I'm not seeing him in 3 rounders. Whats the deal with this guy? Has he been that bad this year?

D-Unit
01-07-2008, 08:12 PM
During the beginning of the season I was seeing him in the early to mid first round of a lot of mocks, now I'm not seeing him in 3 rounders. Whats the deal with this guy? Has he been that bad this year?
He said he's going back to school.

yo123
01-07-2008, 08:13 PM
He said he's going back to school.

I thought I had heard him say he probably is, its official now?

badgerbacker
01-07-2008, 08:15 PM
He probably wouldn't announce if he was going pro until after he played his last football game. Give him a week and I'm sure we'll know.

D-Unit
01-07-2008, 08:15 PM
It's always official until he officially declares.

Primetime21
01-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Whenever I seem to watch him he erupts and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty of some sort.

BroadwayJoe10
01-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Whenever I seem to watch him he erupts and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty of some sort.

I feel the same way. Everytime i think he's playing up to his ability and im excited to see him bull rush the tackle into the QB or simply just run past the tackle and have the speed to rush right back into the play he goes and does something stupid. That and his interview where every answer of his was lil wayne, kinda worries me he'll have some character issues.

genom
01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Very streaky player. I've seen him play 4 or 5 times and have only come away impressed once. His strength really his size and his ability to use his hands. I think with some coaching he can be a good player, but he's just too inconsistent for my liking right now. He actually had a pretty good night tonight though.

Primetime21
01-08-2008, 12:07 AM
I feel the same way. Everytime i think he's playing up to his ability and im excited to see him bull rush the tackle into the QB or simply just run past the tackle and have the speed to rush right back into the play he goes and does something stupid. That and his interview where every answer of his was lil wayne, kinda worries me he'll have some character issues.

It just seems like the cool thing to do to talk like that even Jamarcus Russell talks like that so its not much of a concern but I kinda see the same anger problems from Hanesworth but that could also be considered a "fire".

BroadwayJoe10
01-08-2008, 12:13 AM
It just seems like the cool thing to do to talk like that even Jamarcus Russell talks like that so its not much of a concern but I kinda see the same anger problems from Hanesworth but that could also be considered a "fire".

Oh i know, i'm not one to judge a player/person before i know em. The "fire" if harnessed is a great thing, but if let out at the wrong time is terrible.

And the talking thing, the only person who i could have a very tough time understanding was steltz, but i attribute that not only to the way he speaks but being a bit nervous giving an interview. If i just played a game or even not i'd be talking a mile a minute on national tv.

zCaddyz
01-08-2008, 09:38 AM
he reminds me of kevin carter