PDA

View Full Version : Traded '08 Draft Picks

Sveen
01-09-2008, 01:32 PM
To help out everyone making a mock draft I thought it would be nice to have a complete list of all the draft picks in the 2008 NFL Draft that has been traded. Feel free to let me know if there are any mistakes :)

1st round:

Cleveland Browns to Dallas Cowboys
Cleveland traded this pick to Dallas, as well as the 36th overall selection in the '07 Draft in exchange for the 22nd overall selection in '07.
San Francisco 49ers to New England Patriots
San Francisco traded this pick to New England, as well as the 110th overall selection in '07 in exchange for the 28th overall selection in '07.
Indianapolis Colts to San Fransisco 49ers
Indianapolis traded this pick to San Francisco, as well as the 126th overall selection in '07 in exchange for the 42nd overall selection in '07.

2nd round:

Houston Texans to Atlanta Falcons
Houston traded this pick to Atlanta, as well as the 8th and 39th overall selections in '07 in exchange for the 10th overall selection in '07 and QB Matt Schaub.
San Diego Chargers to Miami Dolphins
San Diego traded this pick to Miami for WR Chris Chambers.

3rd round:

Baltimore Ravens to Buffalo Bills
Baltimore traded this pick to Buffalo, as well as the 92nd and 239th overall selections in '07 in exchange for RB Willis McGahee.
San Diego Chargers to Chicago Bears
San Diego traded this pick to Chicago, as well as the 62nd, 93rd, and 167th overall selections in '07 in exchange for the 37th overall selection in '07.
Oakland Raiders to New England Patriots
Oakland traded this pick to New England, as well as the 211th overall selection in '07 in exchange for the 91st overall selection in '07.
Denver Broncos to Minnesota Vikings
Denver traded this pick to Minnesota, as well as the 176th and 233rd overall selections in '07 for the 121st selection in '07.

4th round:

Washington Redskins to Denver Broncos
Washington traded this pick to Denver, as well as the 70th overall selection in '07 in exchange for RB T.J. Duckett in a three-way-trade.

5th round:

Cleveland Browns to Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia traded a conditional draft pick in exchange for C Hank Fraley.
Miami Dolphins to Kansas City Chiefs
Miami (conditionally) traded this pick to Kansas City in exchange for QB Trent Green. The selection would have become a fourth-round selection if Green had met certain performance criteria.
Chicago Bears to Buffalo Bills
Chicago (conditionally) traded this pick to Buffalo in exchange for DT Darwin Walker. The round of the selection may change, depending on Walker's playing time.
Carolina Panthers to Chicago Bears
Carolina traded this pick to Chicago in exchange for DB Chris Harris.
Oakland Raiders to Denver Broncos
Oakland (conditionally) traded this pick to Denver in exchange for DT Gerard Warren.

6th round:

Denver Broncos to St. Louis Rams
Denver traded this pick to St. Louis in exchange for DT Jimmy Kennedy.
Seattle Seahawks to Cleveland Browns
Seattle traded this pick to Cleveland in exchange for QB Charlie Frye.
Green Bay Packers to New York Giants
Green Bay traded this pick to N.Y. Giants in exchange for RB Ryan Grant.

7th round:

St. Louis Rams to Minnesota Vikings
St. Louis traded this pick in exchange for OT Adam Goldberg.
Philadelphia Eagles to Buffalo Bills
Philadelphia traded this pick to Buffalo, as well as DT Darwin Walker in exchange for LB Takeo Spikes and QB Kelly Holcomb.
Cincinnati Bengals to St. Louis Rams
Cincinnati traded this pick to St. Louis in exchange for QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Pittsburgh Steelers to Atlanta Falcons
Pittsburgh traded this pick to Atlanta in exchange for CB/KR Allen Rossum.

Undisclosed picks:

New York Giants to Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City traded K Lawrence Tynes to N.Y. Giants for an undisclosed conditional draft pick.
Tennessee Titans to Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee traded an undisclosed draft pick in '08 to Seattle for DE Bryce Fisher.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Kansas City Chiefs
Tampa Bay traded two different undisclosed draft picks in '08 to Kansas City for DT Ryan Sims and RB Michael Bennett.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Denver Broncos
Tampa Bay traded a conditional '08 draft pick to Denver for the rights to QB Jake Plummer. If Plummer, who is currently retired, reports to the team before the '08 draft, Tampa Bay will send their fourth-round selection to Denver. Otherwise, Denver will receive Tampa Bay's seventh-round selection.
Seattle Seahawks to Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia has an undisclosed pick from Seattle in exchange for FB Josh Parry (he did not make the roster).
Minnesota Vikings to New York Jets
N.Y. Jets may have an undisclosed pick from Minnesota in exchange for QB Brooks Bollinger.
New York Jets to Oakland Raiders
Oakland may have an undisclosed pick from N.Y. Jets in exchange for DE Bobby Hamilton (he did not make the roster).
Seattle Seahawks to Jacksonville Jaguars
Jacksonville has an undisclosed pick from Seattle in exchange for RB Alvin Pearman.

Forfeited picks:

New England Patriots first-round selection
As penalty for videotaping defensive signals in their season opener against the New York Jets, New England forfeited their first-round selection.
San Diego Chargers fourth-round selection
San Diego used this pick in the 2007 Supplemental Draft to select CB Paul Oliver.
Baltimore Ravens fifth-round selection
Baltimore used this pick in the 2007 Supplemental Draft to select OT Jared Gaither.

Sources:
http://www.gbnreport.com/trades.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_nfl_draft

DiG
01-09-2008, 02:41 PM
i believe you are wrong on the skins trades. because Kendall played more than 80% of the snaps we will trade our 4th next year and not the 5th this year.

and theres rumor on the skins boards that we wont be trading our 4th to denver because the pick we gave last year was within the top 10 of the 3rd round.

scottyboy
01-09-2008, 02:55 PM
I think the undisclosed pick the Giants gave for tynes is a 6th, but I'm not 100% sure

Sveen
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
i believe you are wrong on the skins trades. because Kendall played more than 80% of the snaps we will trade our 4th next year and not the 5th this year.
I will remove it from the list.
theres rumor on the skins boards that we wont be trading our 4th to denver because the pick we gave last year was within the top 10 of the 3rd round.
As long as it's just a rumor I don't that one should be removed just yet.

junior2430
01-09-2008, 03:54 PM
and theres rumor on the skins boards that we wont be trading our 4th to denver because the pick we gave last year was within the top 10 of the 3rd round.

Every source I've seen has that pick going to Denver.

Caddy
01-09-2008, 06:02 PM
I don't know if it means anything but the Buccaneers trade with Michael Bennett was conditional on playing time/statistics etc.

Geo
01-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Excellent thread, Sveen.

Undisclosed picks:
Indianapolis Colts to Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore may have an undisclosed pick from Indianapolis in exchange for DE Ryan LaCasse (he did not make the roster).
I don't think this is applicable. The Colts and Ravens made the trade before the start of the 2006 season, and I'm pretty sure the Colts gave back the Ravens their draft pick from the Gerome Sapp trade, given the 2007 draft picks.

Sveen
01-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Thanks, and the pick is removed :)