PDA

View Full Version : Dajuan Morgan S NC State

CaliPanthers420
01-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Ive never seen the guy play, just wanted to here peoples thoughts on him. What player does he reming you of, is he a good tackler, ballhawk, etc.

Anything you can tell me would be great.

Also what round is he looking to go in.

Thank you

foozball
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
i want to know more about him as well. he's a tackling machine and led NC State in tackles. big, strong, physical, and can play either safety position. i think he goes in the 3rd round with such a deep CB class even though he has 2nd round measurables and talent. should run 4.5

Grave Digger
01-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I watched a couple N.C. State games and he wasn't what would call a "stand out". He kind of reminded me of Packers Safety Atari Bigby. Good size, very aggressive, solid tackler, decent ball skills, etc.

SuperKevin
01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Morgan was given a 4th round projection which is pretty good considering next years consensus #1 senior SS Michael Hamlin of Clemson only got a 5th round projection. Morgan is a safety that does just about everything. He's good enough in coverage to be asked to cover, and good in zone. he can also come up and make hits at the line if needed. All in all, I think Morgan ends up being a 2nd round pick.

SchizophrenicBatman
01-09-2008, 08:45 PM
He's a very solid tackler for his position and isn't a liability in coverage, at least on the college level. Don't think he'll ever be a star player in the NFL team but he's someone who won't hurt you, will play special teams, good character, etc

He's actually a pretty good story. Look him up on google, he got in an accident when he was in high school and it probably cost him a scholarship at Ohio State. Also, he has some sick dance moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYIxo-ZnkQ