PDA

View Full Version : PTPaQ's Crystal Ball Mock. Pre Combine/FA.

PTPaQ
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/PTPaQMoK.aspx

Feedback both negative and positive appreciated.

p'c

RaiderNation
02-22-2007, 12:42 AM
WOW. that is the worst raider mock ive seen

1st :| . im not excited about it
2nd :evil: a OT is a bigger need
3rd :evil: way to high. a DT or DE here
4th :| alright pick
5thA :| good to know we need a DE but we need to get one earlier
5thB: :( we could wait for a FB

KCJ58
02-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Rams Draft

1. :|
2. :D
3. :|
4. :D
5. :shock:

PTPaQ
02-22-2007, 12:45 AM
WOW. that is the worst raider mock ive seen

1st :| . im not excited about it
2nd :evil: a OT is a bigger need
3rd :evil: way to high. a DT or DE here
4th :| alright pick
5thA :| good to know we need a DE but we need to get one earlier
5thB: :( we could wait for a FB

Ever seen?

Dayum...lmao

I woulda gave you a OT in the 6th. :wink:

Pit Bull #53
02-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I'd be ecstatic if that turned out to be the Titans first day. Guess I woulda liked to have seen us nab Lorenzo Booker with one of our 4ths as a scatback type to put with VY in the shotgun. Then again, I don't know if we'd take a RB, that's just a personal feeling.

Vikings4ever
02-22-2007, 12:50 AM
I love you, man. :D

Caddy
02-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Bucs passing on CJ and Joe Thomas.. For that to happen Chucky and Allen must be smoking some crazy S***

gio
02-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Bengals don't have a 3rd round pick.

Matthew Jones
02-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Love the first round for New England. Willis is my ideal option there, and Weddle is another productive guy. Gonzalez in the second is a pretty nice value, especially if he is really 6'0" and can run a 4.40 or quicker. A.J. Davis was a bit of a reach. I might have liked Jonathan Wade more there. Ikaika Alama-Francis would have been a nice pick there as well. We don't really need him but he was probably the BPA. Doug Datish was a pretty nice value. Jay Moore was another way we could go there. Nice overall draft, though.

NY+Giants=NYG
02-22-2007, 08:58 AM
No lynch! We dont need him!

Finsfan79
02-22-2007, 09:08 AM
9 Miami Dolphins Leon Hall CB Michigan 5-11 195 No Comments Made
Horrible pick not a top 10 talent at all, doesn’t have the top end speed to be an elite cornerback, isn’t even the best corner in the draft. No thank you

41 (9) Miami Dolphins Joe Staley T Central Michigan 6-6 300 No Comments Made
Not my first pick there, Grubbs, Moses, Johnson, spencer, Woodley, Kalil are all interesting picks. Staley is a reach there.

73 (9) Miami Dolphins Anthony Spencer DE Purdue 6-3 265 No Comments Made
Good pick, no clue how he falls to there
105 (9) Miami Dolphins Jason Hill WR Washington State 6-0 210 No Comments Made

Really don’t need a 3-4 type WR, we need a number 1 guy and I don’t think hill is that.

dont like the miami draft at all honestly dude, except the 3rd rounder.

kwilliamsfa
02-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Why the hell would Denver draft a CB when Carriker (and other quality DL) is still available? Why is Denver drafting 2 CB's? Utter crap.

I'm getting weary of these "Denver must take a CB in the first round" drafts. I don't care about what BPA/big board says - the demand for CB's just isn't that high in this draft... perhaps only 2 taken in the entire first round.

Im_a_Romosexual
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
1st although carriker is good value I don't think the cowboys will go DL I'd take ross or meriweather there
2nd Kalil i dunno we signed our center to a six year deal, but he can also move over and play guard
3rd Fills need
4th good pick
5th good pick

asmitty45
02-22-2007, 11:09 AM
1st - Gaines Adams - Love it

2nd - Aaron Ross - Love it even more than the first

3rd - Drew Stanton - NOOOOO, He's one of my favorite players, cuz im a huge State fan but he doesnt fit for the Lions, they have 3 Qb's and if they take another it will be Brady Quinn, adn ONLY Brady Quinn.

Give us: Anthony Waters

4th - Paul Williams NOOOOO, we wont take another WR till the 6th if at all.

Give Us: LeRon McClain, Their Cutting Schlesinger.

5th: Dan Santucci - I like it

PTPaQ
02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Why the hell would Denver draft a CB when Carriker (and other quality DL) is still available? Why is Denver drafting 2 CB's? Utter crap.

I'm getting weary of these "Denver must take a CB in the first round" drafts. I don't care about what BPA/big board says - the demand for CB's just isn't that high in this draft... perhaps only 2 taken in the entire first round.

You know I admit I am not an expert on every single team, and I certainly dont mind critisism but this here is just rediculous to me.

Lmao...What kind of players do you think you have here? Im taking a look at your depth chart right now and I see Champ Baily...then after that I see Dominique Foxworth as both you second corner and your starting Strong Safety. If I were a Broncos fan I would DREAD having to go into next season with Foxworth as my starting CB. Behind him you have literally ZERO talent/depth. So if Foxworth is a S then who do you have? How can you be a fan of a team and at the same time be completley oblivious to the fact that CB is a HUGE need. "Utter Crap" is what your secondary is going to be next year. Little respect next time please?

*sigh*

@ FinsFan79

Thats basically your opinion on Hall, professional scouts seem to disagree with you and he will help your weak secondary whether you like him or not really.

As for Staley that is decent value and your line needs to be able to protect your QB WAY better then they did last year.

For Spencer, thats just how the dice fell.

Do you not consider Chambers a number 1? He is a bit inconsistant but your not going to find a number one past the first round, maybe not even in the first besides Johnson. Hill would fit nicely as a slot behind Chambers and Hagan, whats the deal with Booker?

Thx for the input however.

T-RICH49
02-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Marcus Thomas is too much of a risk especially in RD 2.Give us Mebane instead

thebow305
02-22-2007, 03:29 PM
3rd and 4th are good... the rest blows!

kwilliamsfa
02-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Lmao...What kind of players do you think you have here? Im taking a look at your depth chart right now and I see Champ Baily...then after that I see Dominique Foxworth as both you second corner and your starting Strong Safety. If I were a Broncos fan I would DREAD having to go into next season with Foxworth as my starting CB. Behind him you have literally ZERO talent/depth. So if Foxworth is a S then who do you have? How can you be a fan of a team and at the same time be completley oblivious to the fact that CB is a HUGE need. "Utter Crap" is what your secondary is going to be next year. Little respect next time please?

I'm not saying Denver won't take CB or S. In fact, I suspect they'll take both. But a CB in round 1 is extremely unlikely. S would be a better bet, as there's no one waiting in the wings and Lynch is getting old. Foxy isn't a S, so he'll go back to CB... where he really didn't play much worse than DWill last year (DWill had a lot more potential, though). This draft is pretty deep in terms of secondary, and with 3 picks in rounds 2 & 3 the Broncos have some options.

DL is by far the most critical area. Unless you're Champ, you're going to be dead meat at CB if the opposing QB has all the time in the world to throw. The DT spot next to Warren is the most critical, followed by a DE who plays both the run and pass well.

I just don't see why the Broncos would pass on Carriker (or other DL talent) given the situation. Waiting to see what's left at the end of round 2 would be a very dubious choice. The only way I see that happening is if Shanny can get one of the 2 top RB's in round 1, because he really, *really* wants a feature back.

Anyway, if I came across has too harsh it was simply because I see far too many drafts where "R.I.P. Darrent" is the excuse for plugging a CB in at 21. That isn't a good reason. Clearly you have thought a little more about it, which is refreshing even if we don't agree.

Rayford Mcdaniel
02-22-2007, 05:05 PM
meachem to the packers15 is a joke right? over lynch?

TNewFan41
02-22-2007, 05:06 PM
terrible cowboys draft :twisted:

piuttosto
02-22-2007, 05:11 PM
No way Timmons falls past the Giants...no way he lasts until the 32nd.

21ST
02-22-2007, 07:16 PM
calvin johnson aint fallin past the redskins bruh

regoob2
02-22-2007, 07:58 PM
solid niners draft, but they need a wr in 3-4

art vandelay
02-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow. I absolutely LOVE the Bills mock, except for McKnight.

Revis, Beason and Manny Ramirez in the first 3 rounds would be absolutely incredible. In the 4th, if you gave us Ahmad Bradshaw instead that would be awesome.

PTPaQ
02-22-2007, 10:32 PM
meachem to the packers15 is a joke right? over lynch?

I am a Packer fan, and if you are too you should be well aware that TT shy's away from charactor problems most of the time. Meach would be a strong reliable addition and weapon for Favre and his stock could soar after he runs and interviews at the combine.

@ DieHard thanks for the explanation.

calvin johnson aint fallin past the redskins bruh

Well its my mock and he did...bruh. :)

Thx for the feed.

Finlayson56
02-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I dont like the Cowboys draft at all

ftbl88
02-23-2007, 06:00 PM
This isn't the best draft for the Eagles. In your situation, we would go Weddle, Leonard, Waters, Gaddis or a CB. Plus, we don't have a fourth round pick. If we would trade for one though, DE would be a likely pick.