PDA

View Full Version : Kentwan Balmer, DT/DE, North Carolina

Patriots16-0
01-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Well, Scott put him as a first rounder. I also think he have the potential to be a first rounder, or even a Top 20 pick. This guy is amazing. And I am not saying it because I'm a UNC fan. What do you think about him? What position is best to him? DE or DT???

toonsterwu
01-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm still not a huge fan of Balmer, but there seems to some feeling that he could be a good UT in a tampa 2 scheme as well, and he can fit for the 3-4 as well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he went in the top 15, and although it would surprise me if he went top 10, it wouldn't stun me. I think his best pro position is still as a 3-4 end.

mikehop05
01-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm still not a huge fan of Balmer, but there seems to some feeling that he could be a good UT in a tampa 2 scheme as well, and he can fit for the 3-4 as well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he went in the top 15, and although it would surprise me if he went top 10, it wouldn't stun me. I think his best pro position is still as a 3-4 end.

why arnt you a huge fan?

ive heard lack of motivation as a concern on some other sites, jus twanted to get your opinon