PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Suggs wants to play for the Cardinals

mpt117
01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
i think the title speaks for its self

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/7178/20080111/terrell_suggs_wants_to_play_for_cardinals/

EdReedUnstoppable
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
After we franchise him a trade may be in order!

bored of education
01-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Franchise then trade get maximum amount of picks for him

fenikz
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Imagine the LB core of

Suggs
Dansby
Hayes
Pace

Easily the best in the league, in my homerish opinion

I think the highest The Cardinals would give for him would be a 2nd rounder

4-3 Defense

RDE Suggs
UT Dockett
NT Watson
LDE Smith
SLB Dansby
MLB Hayes
WLB Pace

3-4 Defense

RDE Dockett
NT Watson
LDE Smith
OLB Suggs
ILB Dansby
ILB Hayes
OLB Pace

brat316
01-11-2008, 09:05 PM
the cards can finally cut people like Berry or Oke

fenikz
01-11-2008, 09:59 PM
the cards can finally cut people like Berry or Oke

whats is their contract situations? how much will we still have to pay if we cut them

SubNoize
01-14-2008, 11:16 AM
This guy is late on this, I posted that he wanted to come home how long ago now? Anyways, it would be a great addition for AZ and I'd probably go to more Cards games if this happend.

fenikz
01-14-2008, 11:24 AM
This guy is late on this, I posted that he wanted to come home how long ago now? Anyways, it would be a great addition for AZ and I'd probably go to more Cards games if this happend.

One player shouldn't sway your opinion to go to a Cardinals game, you should go for the team, thats basically the one thing I hate about the general Arizona fans, we support individual players and if they leave we abandon the team

But I can kind of understand where your coming from, you go to Hamilton right? It's always nice to have local products stay here(which is why we should of drafted him in the 1st place)

Geo
01-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Arizona should have drafted T-Sizzle in the first place. He's a beast.

Patriots16-0
01-14-2008, 11:29 AM
I think he is worth of a 1st round pick.

fenikz
01-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Arizona should have drafted T-Sizzle in the first place. He's a beast.

Could very well of been a huge draft day blunder, but we ended up with Boldin, Pace & Johnson so I can forgive them for it.

Maybe it was Bidwell's plan all along, he was probably like "Here go make your rookie money with the Ravens but when you want that big pay check we will have a spot waiting for you in AZ"

:p

Sniper
01-14-2008, 11:30 AM
4-3 Defense

RDE Suggs
UT Dockett
NT Watson
LDE Smith
SLB Dansby
MLB Hayes
WLB Pace

3-4 Defense

RDE Dockett
NT Watson
LDE Smith
OLB Suggs
ILB Dansby
ILB Hayes
OLB Pace

Donde esta Alan Branch?

fenikz
01-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Donde esta Alan Branch?

Rotating in for Watson, Smith, and Dockett, I expect a little more playing time next year but not enough to take anyone's spot, It's essential for our hybrid defense to have a lot of quality rotational guys

SubNoize
01-14-2008, 12:14 PM
One player shouldn't sway your opinion to go to a Cardinals game, you should go for the team, thats basically the one thing I hate about the general Arizona fans, we support individual players and if they leave we abandon the team

But I can kind of understand where your coming from, you go to Hamilton right? It's always nice to have local products stay here(which is why we should of drafted him in the 1st place)

Went to Hamilton graduated 04, and am very good friends with the Suggs family as I have known the for a while now. I also would be going to more games as I would go for free if Terrell played for AZ, so it's not like I'm buying tickets just watch one guy. I'm a Raiders fan anyways and that would be why I don't attend many games now.

fenikz
01-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Went to Hamilton graduated 04, and am very good friends with the Suggs family as I have known the for a while now. I also would be going to more games as I would go for free if Terrell played for AZ, so it's not like I'm buying tickets just watch one guy. I'm a Raiders fan anyways and that would be why I don't attend many games now.

lol guess I should of figured that out by the sig(although i am currently wear a Cromartie one)

That's a nice connection to have, how is T-Sizzle in person seems like a nice guy

SubNoize
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Terrell is awesome, he's become a little less humble nowadays, but the dude is making serious money. He used to keep everything low key and now he rolls around Chandler in a Hummer on like 30's and sports a HUGE diamond studded watch. He spends his money in good ways too, he dropped a few 100 thousand dollars into the Hamilton High Football department and is building them a new training facility across the street from the High School with all brand new high tech equipment. Overall he's always friendly and willing to sign autographs for people.

fenikz
02-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Looks like the Ravens will franchise tag Suggs, too bad he would of been sweet here in AZ

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Ravens will place the franchise tag on prospective free agent DE Terrell Suggs.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2237