PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hills Jr.

CaliPanthers420
01-12-2008, 02:44 PM
I see Tony Hills Jr. falling in alot of Mock drafts until the 3rd and even 4th rd.

Does anyone know how he is doing with the injury?

Where is Tony Hills regarded with the other OT in the draft?

Can he still improve his stock if he has a good pro day or combine, maybe into the early 2nd round where he was originally projected?

When fully healthy I think Hills Jr. is one of the most athletic OT in the draft and would be considered a 1st rd pick if he was 100%.

Also is Hills Jr. better than juniors like Phil Loadholt, Alex Boone or Anthony Collins(Kansas).

Patriots16-0
01-12-2008, 03:06 PM
I see Tony Hills Jr. falling in alot of Mock drafts until the 3rd and even 4th rd.

Does anyone know how he is doing with the injury?

Where is Tony Hills regarded with the other OT in the draft?

Can he still improve his stock if he has a good pro day or combine, maybe into the early 2nd round where he was originally projected?

When fully healthy I think Hills Jr. is one of the most athletic OT in the draft and would be considered a 1st rd pick if he was 100%.

Also is Hills Jr. better than juniors like Phil Loadholt, Alex Boone or Anthony Collins(Kansas).

I agree with this comment. I think Hills is a great lineman.

CaliPanthers420
01-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Anybody else.

I would appriciate any input. Thank you

adschofield
01-12-2008, 04:40 PM
He's not as talented as Collins or Loadholt, but I'd put him in the same class as Boone...could end up being a solid pick

Gchu83
01-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Hills would be an absolute steal if he fell into the 3rd or 4th round. He has a huge frame and is probably the most athletic OL in the draft (was recruited by UT as a TE).

But as a Horn, I can say that Hills isn't a sure thing. He didn't really keep hold on his blocks long enough IMO, the UT OL was very inconsistent and not very good last season. However, he's a pretty recent convert to the position so he has a ton of room to improve.

He broke his leg at the end of last season, not sure if he'll be a 100% by the combine but if he is, he'll improve his stock greatly I'm sure.

Texas Homer
01-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Tony Hills struggled a little bit at times this year. He has a huge frame though and is very athletic. If not for the injuries, I'd think late 1st round, but now most likely a 3rd round pick.