PDA

View Full Version : JBond93-Two Round Mock, Want lots of feedback.

Shane P. Hallam
01-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm not the best, but I feel like I make decent Mocks. I sometimes mess up (i.e. picking the same position in both rounds,) so if you catch that, let me know. I'll be glad to debate any pick, and admit when I'm wrong. BE CONSTRUCTIVE! Or I may get angry. I may format it later if I get bored.

1. Miami Dolphins-Chris Long DE/Virginia

I feel like he is just the best fit for Miami, works well, and his draft status could increase…

2. St. Louis Rams-Vernon Gholston DE/Ohio State

Gholston is a beast, and a pass rusher is always a premium. St. Louis needs one pretty badly, so he gets the nod over Dorsey.

3. Oakland Raiders-Glenn Dorsey DT/LSU

McFadden or no McFadden? If Oakland wins the coin flip and Dorsey/McFadden are both still there it will be a tough choice. Fargas played well at the end of the year, and Dorsey is a play changer, so I’ll lean that way.

4. Atlanta Falcons-Darren McFadden RB/Arkansas

Dunn is done, and Norwood hasn’t gotten a chance to shine. McFadden in Atlanta could replace the Vick factor and give them a Minnesota like rise next year.

5. Kansas City Chiefs-Sedrick Ellis DT/USC

Ellis is a legit Top 5 pick. If Long can play LT, they likely go him. If not, I think Ellis could just bolster the D-line even more.

6. New York Jets-Jake Long OT/Michigan

Long falling to 6 is blessed for NYJ. They put him on the right, they have a DOMINANT O-line. Mangini loves the trenches, so I wouldn’t put it past them.

7. New England Patriots (from San Francisco 49ers)-James Laurinaitis LB/Ohio State

Maybe they trade down, but Laurinaitis could fit right in with the system, give NE a guy to replace Bruschi down the line.

8. Baltimore Ravens-Matt Ryan QB/Boston College

Ryan is a legit NFL QB IMO. He has the intangibles, and though I love me some Troy Smith, the new regime may want to build from the QB through.

9. Cincinnati Bengals-Kenny Phillips S/Da U
If the Bengals keep Marvin, this likely won’t happen. If they go with another coach who buys into Phillips being an alright guy, he would help them on the field, no doubt.

10. New Orleans Saints-Mike Jenkins CB/South Florida

Mike Jenkins may be the best corner, and NO sure needs corner help. Physical, exactly what they need.

11. Buffalo Bills-Keith Rivers LB/USC

I like Rivers more than most, and think he could be the 2nd LB off the board. Buffalo needs to continue helping themselves out at the LB position.

12. Denver Broncos-Jeff Otah OT/Pitt

So, I like Otah, sure me. O-line in the first for Denver? Doubtful, but if they do, it will be Otah. He isn’t better than Clady, but fits the system better.

13. Carolina Panthers-Kentwan Balmer DT/North Carolina

Balmer is a wildcard, but he may be someone Carolina looks to in the middle. His stock could definitely rise.

14. Chicago Bears-Brian Brohm QB/Louisville

They say they don’t want a QB? Could mean they really do want a QB. Brohm has all the tools to be a great NFL QB, and he could fit in with the Bears well, but their offense has a lot of rebuilding to do.

15. Detroit Lions-Ryan Clady OT/Boise State

Clady fell too far, but a HUGE pick-up for Detroit. With Kitna and Stanton in the future, Clady would look good there.

16. Arizona Cardinals-Leodis McKelvin CB/Troy

Early for McKelvin, but I think he is a better fit for Arizona than Talib. And they showed last year they pick up value when it is there, and if it isn’t, they will reach for who they want.

17. Minnesota Vikings-Chris Williams OT/Vanderbilt
I went back and forth on this one, but ultimately Chris Williams and O-line help in Minny could only help AD and their offense.

18. Houston Texans-Rashard Mendenhall RB/Illinois

I like Mendenhall a lot, and the Texans really found out they need a RB threat, a 1st round RB threat.

19. Philadelphia Eagles-Calais Campbell DE/Da U

I like Calais, and though not a huge need for Phili, they almost always take a big O-line or D-line guy. Who knows if Phili’s DEs will hold up, and I love Calais.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-DeSean Jackson WR/Cal

Jackson would make for an interesting choice in TB. I liked the odd match, it could work really well.

21. Washington Redskins-Phillip Merling DE/Clemson

Not sure how much I buy Merling, but I’ll trust him as a legit NFL end, which Washington still needs.

22. Dallas Cowboys (from Cleveland Browns)-Aqib Talib CB/Kansas

Maybe some people hate the Talib fit in Dallas, but he is versatile, has a lot to offer the big D.

23. Pittsburgh Steelers-Michael Oher OT/Ole Miss

Oher could step right in and start in Pittsburgh. I’d love to have him.

24. Tennessee Titans-Limas Sweed WR/Texas

Tennessee needs an offensive threat. What do you do? Pair VY with Limas Sweed.

25. Seattle Seahawks-Jonathan Stewart RB/Oregon

A likely pick, Stewart to Seattle, but Alexander is done, Morris isn’t legit. I think Stewart is def. a 1st rounder.

26. New York Giants- Antoine Cason CB/Arizona

Some NYG fans will be happy I imagine. Cason is a big play corner, who is well-suited for NYG.

27. San Diego Chargers-Gosder Cherilus OT/Boston College

I don’t know what to pick for SD, honestly. Gosder may not be a first rounder, but O-line is never a bad pick.

28. Jacksonville Jaguars-Malcolm Kelly WR/Oklahoma

Jacksonville and a WR may be a bit off, but Malcolm at 28 is a steal, they NEED better Wrs to pair with Garrard.

29. Green Bay Packers-Jake Igwuonu CB/Wisconsin

Hometown boy goes to the Pack

30. San Francisco 49ers (from Indianapolis Colts)-Duke Robinson OG/Oklahoma

I like the Duke in SF. Though, Martz may make a difference if a legit WR is on the board. If not, protection is always needed.

31. Dallas Cowboys-Chris Johnson RB/East Carolina

Johnson is a nice little RB that pairs well with Marion.

32. New England Patriots-Cody Mahan OG/Baylor

STEAL!

33. Miami-OT Phillip Loadholt OT/Oklahoma

Loadholt is a 1st round pick, nice work by Miami.

34. St. Louis Rams-Sam Baker OT/USC

I like Baker as a 1st rounder still.

35. Oakland Raiders-Derrick Harvey DE/Florida
Someone has to fall, every year someone does, I think it could be Harvey this year really. Sure, Oakland just got a DT, might as well finish it off!

36. Kansas City Chiefs-Carl Nicks OL/Nebraska

May be a little high for Nicks, Chiefs need some O-line first day.

37. New York Jets-Quentin Groves DE/Auburn

I love the Groves fit as a tweener.

38. Atlanta Falcons-Andre Woodson QB/Kentucky

Woodson falls, Atlanta adds more to Offense.

39. Baltimore Ravens-Charles Godfrey CB/Iowa

Baltimore def. needs the corner depth, no doubt.

40. San Francisco 49ers-James Hardy WR/Indiana

Hardy with Martz? Yum.

41. New Orleans Saints-Dan Connor LB/Penn State

Connor falls like Pos, NO picks up a much needed LB.

42. Buffalo Bills- Patrick Lee CB/Auburn

May be a bit high for Lee, but I could see Buffalo taking a corner.

43. Denver Broncos-Curtis Lofton LB/Oklahoma

Could move DJ back outside.

44. Carolina Panthers-Joe Flacco QB/Delaware

Carolina needs someone to groom, Flacco makes sense.

45. Chicago Bears-Dre Moore DT/Maryland

Big pick-up by Chicago, definitely.

46. Detroit Lions-Erin Henderson LB/Maryland

I like Henderson, Detroit needs more OLBs.

47. Cincinnati Bengals-Lawrence Jackson DE/USC

I like Jackson too, will the Bengals find a legit DE?

48. Minnesota Vikings-Early Doucet WR/LSU

Minny continues progressing their offense.

49. Atlanta Falcons f/ Houston-Ahtyba Rubin DT/Iowa State

Big Dts are rarely a bad thing.

50. Philadelphia Eagles-Martellus Bennett TE/Texas A&M

LJ Smith is out, Bennett COULD be the first TE off the board.

51. Arizona Cardinals-Alex Mack OL/Cal

Mack can play guard or center. Arizona will continue to beef up their line.

52. Washington Redskins-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB/Tennessee State

I like him more than most, and Washington needs depth.

53. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Chris Ellis DE/Virginia

Ellis seems like a legit DE, Tampa could use another.
54. Seattle Seahawks-John Carlson TE/Notre Dame

Solid TE all around, could catch and help O-line.

55. Pittsburgh Steelers-Adarious Bowman WR/Oklahoma State

Injury push him down? Pittsburgh will take a chance.

56. Tennessee Titans-Fred Davis TE/USC

I didn’t think Titans and TE match-up, but I was wrong.

57. New York Giants-Geno Hayes LB/Florida State

I’m a big Hayes fan and he would fit into the intensity of the NFC East.

58. Cleveland Browns-Jamaal Charles RB/Texas

Charles, yummy. I don’t know if Cleveland gets a RB, but if no value anywhere else…

59. Jacksonville Jaguars-Jason Jones DE/Eastern Michigan

Small school guy, pass rushed Jacksonville needs.

60. Miami Dolphins f/ San Diego Chargers-Oniel Cousins OL/UTEP

Cousins may go higher, and two O-line picks could start to rebuild Miami.

61. Indianapolis Colts-Terrence Taylor DT/Michigan

Indy lost plenty of Dts two years in a row, draft another.

62. Green Bay Packers-Andrew Collins OT/Kansas

Would he work in GB?

63. Dallas Cowboys-Andre Caldwell WR/Florida

Small, fast, and replaces Glenn.
64. New England Patriots-Justin King CB/Penn State

NE has a luxury to take a chance on a raw corner. Meet Justin King.

Vikes99ej
01-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Don't know much about Chris Williams, but Early Doucet in the second is a great pick.

thule
01-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Perfect first round picks for the cowboys. not high on Caldwell that early...but i've heard the speculation that he could go that high...good overall mock.

BaLLiN
01-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Giants first round pick is good, idk anything about the second

Pit Bull #53
01-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Not the biggest Sweed fan, but I wouldn't necessarily be disappointed. If they have him rated there, it's a fine pick because it is obvious we need playmakers on offense. Fisher has even come out and said it, which doesn't really seem like him.

Love Fred Davis in the 2nd.

Hines
01-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Love the second pick. Oher is nice too who can play multiple positions.

foozball
01-12-2008, 09:31 PM
not sure why you put players in there who said they were going back to school

william moore
cornelius ingram

Bobo
01-12-2008, 09:31 PM
For the Titans, Sweed and Davis are fine, but I honestly think Davis is more of a first rounder than Sweed. So maybe just reverse the pics as crazy as that sounds. If Davis was a 2nd rounder, I think I'd rather have Kelly in the 1st.

01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
WOW! I love the Raiders draft. :)

Shane P. Hallam
01-12-2008, 09:44 PM
not sure why you put players in there who said they were going back to school

william moore
cornelius ingram

Fixed.

Anyone have feedback on the mock as a whole? I'm glad I gave some people team satisfaction, but I think everyone is slotted about right position wise too.

Matthew Jones
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Dunno if King's a good fit, but it's interesting. He'd have to really work on his zone coverage - New England plays more zone than man.

Giants Pride
01-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Not a bad NYG draft but I would probably make different picks. If it was me I would go Connor in the 1st and a CB or DT in the second. Maybe Tracy Porter or Pat Sims.

T-RICH49
01-12-2008, 10:17 PM
if Long is there for KC to take I doubt they pass even for Ellis.rd 2 give us Hardy or Doucet

Xiomera
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
15. Detroit Lions-Ryan Clady OT/Boise State

Clady fell too far, but a HUGE pick-up for Detroit. With Kitna and Stanton in the future, Clady would look good there.

Hallaluyah! Hallaluyah!

Henderson is a very nice pick in Rd. 2 as well. I would be thrilled if Millen pulled this off.

GB12
01-12-2008, 10:44 PM
A 2 round mock and no Ikegwuonu? McKelvin, Godfrey, Cromartie, Lee, and Justin King go before him?

He would be my first choice for the Packers. Had he been gone Godfrey is a good pick. Absolutely not on Barton. Tackle isn't that big of a need, and I don't think he really fits the ZBS. 2nd round seems very high for him too.

Yung Flippa
01-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Ehh to the 1st Round Ravens pick. Good 1st for the Texans.
David Pittman might be a reason why the Ravens stay away from a small school prospect, give them Dre Moore or Erin Henderson

aNYtitan
01-12-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't know why mock makers are giving the Titans Limas Sweed over other top WR options (ie. DeSean Jackson or Malcolm Kelly). I know the whole Texas relationship, but right now I believe Jeff Fisher wants to add offensive speed and playmakers, and Sweed will not bring that. Malcolm Kelly has shown flashes of brilliance with the Sooners this season, and has done nothing but proved that he deserves to be the first or second WR off the board. He has done everything to prove that he can be a #1. Give us Kelly. If the Titans go Sweed over Kelly, I'll pull my hair out.

P.S. Second round pick is just great, good playmaking threat, but don't know much about his blocking

Shane P. Hallam
01-12-2008, 11:15 PM
A 2 round mock and no Ikegwuonu? McKelvin, Godfrey, Cromartie, Lee, and Justin King go before him?

He would be my first choice for the Packers. Had he been gone Godfrey is a good pick. Absolutely not on Barton. Tackle isn't that big of a need, and I don't think he really fits the ZBS. 2nd round seems very high for him too.

Is Ikegwuonu def. gone?

01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Is Ikegwuonu def. gone?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=3185718

Shane P. Hallam
01-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Cool. Updated all GB picks. Bal, NYG, Was 2nd rounders updated.

Caddy
01-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Jbond you're stealing my Buc picks :)

GB12
01-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Cool. Updated all GB picks. Bal, NYG, Was 2nd rounders updated.
Still not liking a tackle in the second. Stick Tavares Gooden in as our second and that is a perfect Packers mock.

yo123
01-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Not a big deal, but it's Jonathan Stewart not James Stewart.

I like the Vikings first round pick a lot, Chris Williams is going to be legit. You got the second round position right, but I'm not a huge Doucet fan, I think hes going to be a 3rd receiver in the NFL.

Jensen
01-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Cardinals picks are pretty good. McKelvin is a bit of a reach, but I could definitely see the Cards picking him there. The Cards are really in a tough position to pick. Both the Jenkins' will most likely be off the board by the time they pick, which leaves them to reach on McKelvin, Cason, or Talib. I don't really prefer one over the other, any of them would be great to help the secondary. Mack is a good pick in the 2nd. If the Cards did pick him, I would hope he starts at center since that is the most untalented position on the O-Line. If that doesn't work, try him at guard.

jballa838
01-13-2008, 12:54 AM
excellent Seahawks pick.

RaiderNation
01-13-2008, 01:45 AM
great oakland draft. wr could be looked at in 2nd though

Young Legend
01-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Early Doucet in the second would be my choice.

bearsfan_51
01-13-2008, 02:57 AM
I like Dre Moore a lot, but I think it's highly unlikely we'll pick a D-lineman in the first two rounds, we have far too many needs on offense as you said. The only position of real need on defense is safety, and there really isn't anyone with a 1st-2nd round grade other than Kenny Phillips.

Crazy_Chris
01-13-2008, 03:34 AM
Love the Vikings First rounder. The Second Round choice is ok but I would prefer Earl Bennet over Early Doucet.

PACKmanN
01-13-2008, 08:05 AM
give us Brandon Flowers instead of Ike and Colledge is going to make the move to LT after Cilfton retires and we would start Barbre at LG. Give us a LB in the second.

princefielder28
01-13-2008, 08:26 AM
give us Brandon Flowers instead of Ike and Colledge is going to make the move to LT after Cilfton retires and we would start Barbre at LG. Give us a LB in the second.

Ike is the perfect CB prospect for the Packers. No way we pass him up for Mr. Flowers

Patriots16-0
01-13-2008, 08:27 AM
I hated the 2nd rounder, but I loved the 1st one.

BeerBaron
01-13-2008, 10:20 AM
acceptable bears draft i 'spose

although i think OT def. needs addressed somewhere in the first 2 picks

go_ravens94
01-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Okay Ravens picks... A corner in R1 is priority, but Ryan is BPA. Good call.

Bills2083
01-13-2008, 12:45 PM
1st = great
2nd = bad. WR is much more of a need than CB is. We should go with Bowman there.

Flyboy
01-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Excellent Saints' mock.

BigDawg819
01-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Absolutely love the Ryan to Baltimore pick! :D I also believe he is a legit NFL QB and should be very successful if developed properly.

Shane P. Hallam
01-13-2008, 02:11 PM
1st = great
2nd = bad. WR is much more of a need than CB is. We should go with Bowman there.

That doesn't necessarily make it bad.

Thanks again for the feedback. Please let me know of any glaring holes outside of your teams as well, but it seems like I'm getting some positive reactions.

oldLibid21
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Overall good mock, but I don't think Woodson will really fall to the second.

Shane P. Hallam
01-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Overall good mock, but I don't think Woodson will really fall to the second.

I think his play at the end of the season combined with possible bad measurements could knock him down. And you KNOW QBs fall every year.

The Dude Abides
01-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Why wouldte Patriots pick Cody Mahan? He's underskilled and if you walked in on him in the film room it's more likely he'd be watching TNA iMPACT than game tape.

AlexDown
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
NE doesn't have the 32nd pick.

Shane P. Hallam
01-13-2008, 03:51 PM
NE doesn't have the 32nd pick.

I think someone missed the joke ;)

neko4
01-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Still not liking a tackle in the second. Stick Tavares Gooden in as our second and that is a perfect Packers mock.
Agreed, 2 years ago we got COlledge, Spitz, and Moll, last year we got Barbe, we have plenty of youth on the line and they should only get better

etk
01-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm not a big fan of Jackson in the 1st round anymore. I just don't think he has the kind of complete game as a receiver to make a big impact in our offense, especially not as a 1st rounder. We need bigger receivers that won't have a problem with jams at the LOS, but also have enough speed to stretch the defense. There's enough depth in the draft to target one later on. I'd go with Jonathan Stewart because I am in love with him and his value is too great to pass up.

The 2nd round pick is fine, but I'd lean towards Andre Caldwell if we didn't go WR in Round One.

Bar-bq
01-13-2008, 04:02 PM
good Rams draft, considering Chris Long is gone.

Round two pick is pefect.

AlexDown
01-13-2008, 04:40 PM
I think someone missed the joke ;)

Guilty as charged. I did not even look...

You see the Jets investing that much money on OL? Some Jet fans are also talking about signing Fanaca.

scottyboy
01-13-2008, 05:25 PM
LOVE the giants mock. Cason is my ideal guy for us in round 1. a playmaker, who matched with Ross, will make a great young tandem for years. As shown today at dallas, Corey Webster is incompetant and we need depth and talent there. excellent pick.

Safety may be more of a need in round 2, but I(perhaps minority) LOVE Geno Hayes. A crazy kid who will fly all over the field. His insanity and intensity will make him a fan favorite hated by other teams(ala Jeremy Shockey.)

I'd LOVE this draft

etk
01-13-2008, 05:37 PM
LOVE the giants mock. Cason is my ideal guy for us in round 1. a playmaker, who matched with Ross, will make a great young tandem for years. As shown today at dallas, Corey Webster is incompetant and we need depth and talent there. excellent pick.

Safety may be more of a need in round 2, but I(perhaps minority) LOVE Geno Hayes. A crazy kid who will fly all over the field. His insanity and intensity will make him a fan favorite hated by other teams(ala Jeremy Shockey.)

I'd LOVE this draft

I think Geno Hayes is too small to play LB for the G-Men. I mean Kawika Mitchell is their WLB and he's over 250, right?

Don Killuminati
01-13-2008, 05:41 PM
DL/DL for Oakland. Hard to find fault here.

That said, I think I might actualy go Ahtyba Rubin or Dre Moore there. Oakland currently doesn't have a single starting caliber DT on their roster. This looks like a promising opportunity to rectify that in a major way.

Rich Jr
01-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Saints problem is they have no pass rush. If this Kentwan Balmer guy is as good as you think he is give us him in the 1st. I think we go after another FA corner with David being the NB.

Love the 2nd round pick man.

BigJohn98
01-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Jags can address wide receiver in free agency. Defensive end/corner is a much bigger need.

fenikz
01-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm not a big fan of the Cards pick, in general we do not reach for a position of need, last year was the 1st time I can remember in all my years as a Cardinals fan that we didn't go BPA(AD) Plus why did McKlevin sky rocket up most peoples board all of the sudden, two months ago no body knew who he was, he didn't have an amazing year or even a good one, i much prefer Cason over him but the more likely picks are Calais Campbell & Jonathan Stewart/Rashaad Mendenhall

As far as the 2nd pick goes its below average at best, I don't see him becoming a stud all pro Center or Guard in the pros so i'll consider it a reach plus we paid Al Johnson a lot of money to play center and his backup UDRFA Lyle Sendlein has proved that he can play as well and should battle him for the starting spot next year, Depending on who we pick in the 1st, Jamaal Charles, Chris Ellis or Justin King would be good picks in the 2nd

just to wrap this up the Cardinals biggest off season needs are CB, 3-4 OLB/4-3 DE, RB, FS, then O-Line Depth

The OUTLAW
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Charles is not a good pick for the Browns.

21ST
01-13-2008, 07:47 PM
The redskins dont draft DL on day 1 at all the 2nd round pick is fine but in the first give us OL or WR

johbur
01-14-2008, 01:45 AM
I like Glenn Dorsey at #1.

After that:
16. Arizona Cardinals-Leodis McKelvin CB/Troy
A solid choice for position. A starting CB would allow Rolle to move opposite Adrian Wilson, where I think he'd perform a lot better. I like Calis Cambell here, though, to bolster the pass rush and protect against the brittleness of Berry.

29. Green Bay Packers-Jake Igwuonu CB/Wisconsin
Good measurables, not a great 2007, bad character background. Not thrilled with him, but I see a lot of mocks with him here. If it's not him, not sure if there's another CB worth first round selection and #3 CB is the Packers' biggest issue, IMO. Too early for Lee and Godfrey. However, Martellus Bennett available here, and if he runs well at the combine, he'd make a fine addition to the team. He runs good routes and looks very athletic for his size.

38. Atlanta Falcons-Andre Woodson QB/Kentucky
This would be great for Atlanta to be able to get Woodson to help get over the Vick mess. I don't think he'll fall this far, though.

51. Arizona Cardinals-Alex Mack OL/Cal
Nice player and a C/OG combo player makes sense as the line is the linchpin to all the offensive firepower they can unleash.

62. Green Bay Packers-Andrew Collins OT/Kansas
"Would he work in GB?" If he does not have weight issues, yes. He's already at top of the weight scale. If his feet are good enough and he's athletic enough to run the cut-block zone scheme, I think GB needs quality depth. Not sure GB would go OT, as they have some young guys that can back up the veterans form previous drafts. I feel they are more inclined to go OG, but they have taken two previous OTs to work them in as OGs.
Anthony Collins, Kansas A nimble tackle, Collins was a key component in Kansas' surprising season. He has fine pro potential. Collins would have benefited from another season to refine his skills, but has opted to joining the pro ranks now.

KCJ58
01-14-2008, 02:14 AM
I would do anything to have that Rams Draft

KCJ58
01-14-2008, 02:15 AM
also Alex Mack is staying at Cal

Ewing
01-14-2008, 02:56 AM
I would cry if the Titans drafted Limas Sweed with Malcolm Kelly still on the board.

iloxygenil
01-14-2008, 08:03 AM
I don't like the Falcons not getting Offensive Linemen...but getting Woodson (who I HATE) in the 2nd round would be a good value...I just HATE that windup...Byron Leftwich style...

jdb1972
01-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Carolina could use a DT or three, but I don't see them passing on Clady if he falls that far.

etk
01-14-2008, 12:03 PM
I would cry if the Titans drafted Limas Sweed with Malcolm Kelly still on the board.

Your God wouldn't cry...

bearfan
01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Good Bears 1st rounder, but I would rather take Clady in the 1st and then a QB or RB or WR in the 2nd. I just saw a list of declared underclassmen, and saw that Devin Thomas was on there from Mich St., so maybe a player like him.

For the Bears it all really depends on what we do in FA, if we go after Turner, Starks, Wharton ect.