PDA

View Full Version : Rob Parker drops a rumor on Sports Final Edition

Bootland27
01-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Shaun Rogers is calling around and telling his friends that he's done here in detroit.

brat316
01-13-2008, 11:38 PM
like Kevin and Roy, damn everyone is following Dre. Next Sims wants out and Kitna, and then Calvin

wingboy2999
01-14-2008, 12:05 AM
If he wants out, then he better get traded and not out right cut. He actually lives down the street from my grandparents. Maybe I can ask them if he house goes up for sale, haha.

asmitty45
01-14-2008, 08:04 PM
like Kevin and Roy, damn everyone is following Dre. Next Sims wants out and Kitna, and then Calvin

if we ever lose ernie im just gonna die.

Brodeur
01-14-2008, 08:50 PM
It's Rob Parker for god sakes, you have to learn never to listen to him.

Addict
01-15-2008, 04:49 AM
Get more picks for him too, that fat piece of crap didn't do squat anyhow. The only way he beats an O-line is if he falls on top of them anyway.

TacticaLion
01-16-2008, 07:24 AM
Get more picks for him too, that fat piece of crap didn't do squat anyhow. The only way he beats an O-line is if he falls on top of them anyway.

Although his falling down tackle is a great move. I mean, honestly... who can make it outta that one? No one... that's right.

Trade Rogers and Williams and build the team through MARINELLI's draft picks. So far, we've got Redding, White, Sims, Bullocks and Alexander... build around them.

wingboy2999
01-16-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm much more open to trading Rogers then Williams. But now that this deep has got MUCH deeper, more picks would be great. We could pick up quite a few starters. A lot hinges on us resigning Woody honestly. I think he solidified our OL. We played much better on the OL with him in there.

TacticaLion
01-25-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm much more open to trading Rogers then Williams. But now that this deep has got MUCH deeper, more picks would be great. We could pick up quite a few starters. A lot hinges on us resigning Woody honestly. I think he solidified our OL. We played much better on the OL with him in there.

I agree completely... although I don't think he'll want to be back.

Our OLine will also be helped with a more consistent running game and shorter drop-backs by our QB. Martz really made them look terrible last year.