1) Miami Dolphins – Chris Long | Defensive End | Virginia
2) St. Louis Rams – Jake Long | Offensive Tackle | Michigan
3) Oakland Raiders – Glenn Dorsey | Defensive Tackle | Louisiana State
4) Atlanta Falcons – Darren McFadden | Running Back | Arkansas
5) Kansas City Chiefs – Sedrick Ellis | Defensive Tackle | Southern California
6) New York Jets – Vernon Gholston | Defensive End | Ohio State
7) New England Patriots (f/SF) – Mike Jenkins | Cornerback | South Florida
8 ) Baltimore Ravens – Matt Ryan | Quarterback | Boston College
9) Cincinnati Bengals – Calais Campbell | Defensive End | Miami (FL)
10) New Orleans Saints – Jack Ikegwuonu | Cornerback | Wisconsin
11) Buffalo Bills – Malcolm Kelly | Wide Receiver | Oklahoma
12) Denver Broncos – Keith Rivers | Outside Linebacker | Southern California
13) Carolina Panthers – Ryan Clady | Offensive Tackle | Boise State
14) Chicago Bears – Jeff Otah | Offensive Tackle | Pittsburgh
15) Detroit Lions – Jonathan Stewart | Running Back | Oregon
16) Arizona Cardinals – Derrick Harvey | Defensive End | Florida
17) Minnesota Vikings – Reggie Smith | Free Safety | Oklahoma
18 ) Houston Texans – Rashard Mendenhall | Running Back | Illinois
19) Philadelphia Eagles – Leodis McKelvin | Cornerback | Troy
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Limas Sweed | Wide Receiver | Texas
21) Washington Redskins – Chris Williams | Offensive Tackle | Vanderbilt
22) Dallas Cowboys (f/CLE) – Aquib Talib | Cornerback | Kansas
23) Pittsburgh Steelers – James Hardy | Wide Receiver | Indiana
24) Tennessee Titans – DeSean Jackson | Wide Receiver | California
25) Seattle Seahawks – Felix Jones | Running Back | Arkansas
26) Jacksonville Jaguars – Lawrence Jackson | Defensive End | Southern California
27) San Diego Chargers – Kenny Phillips | Strong Safety | Miami (FL)
28) Dallas Cowboys – Adarius Bowman | Wide Receiver | Oklahoma St.
29) San Francisco 49ers (f/IND) – Kentwan Balmer | Defensive End | North Carolina
30) Green Bay Packers – Antoine Cason | Cornerback | Arizona
31) New York Giants – Ray Rice | Running Back | Rutgers

Yung Flippa
01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Okay Ravens pick and Good Texans pick.

Vikes99ej
01-21-2008, 01:13 AM
Nice Vikings pick. I love it.

tjsunstein
01-21-2008, 06:03 AM
Packers pick works, cant complain much about Cason, hes had a great college career.

GermanSaint
01-21-2008, 06:08 AM
who picked the saints ? and since when they dont draft bpa ?

SteelCityNightmare
01-21-2008, 06:23 AM
Steelers are probably going to go O-Line or D-Line in the first round. Although I like Hardy, I like Devin Thomas (MSU) better in the second round. Good mock.

hugegmenfan
01-21-2008, 09:41 AM
worst giants pick i have ever seen. Ray Rice 1st round? a hb 1st round? no cmon. Give us like Erin Henderson there or to be honest if phillips fell that far i would not mind moving up a little bit to get him

Bills2083
01-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Good pick for Buffalo. I wouldnt mind taking Rivers there either.

T-RICH49
01-21-2008, 10:48 AM
with Jake Long off the board no complaints with Sedric Ellis

Patriots16-0
01-21-2008, 10:52 AM
I don't have anything to say. Default Pats pick.

Thunder&Lightning
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
nice chargers pick highly unlikely he will drop there though

Tampa 2 4 life
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Limas Sweed | Wide Receiver | Texas

Awful. We don't need another possesion receiver.

Turtlepower
01-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Hahaha to Ray Rice in round 1. Definately not a need for us right now, but scottyboy will tell you that it is the greatest mock of all-time. If Sam Baker falls that far I'd like to pick him up in a heartbeat.

21ST
01-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Interesting redskins pick, i like it

GaMeTiMe
01-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Hahaha to Ray Rice in round 1. Definately not a need for us right now, but scottyboy will tell you that it is the greatest mock of all-time. If Sam Baker falls that far I'd like to pick him up in a heartbeat.

Please explain? You guys have developed a RBBC only because it doesn't seem as if Jacobs can carry a full load by himself. Bradshaw has been good, but was forced into playing time, he didn't necessarily earn it. I think a Rice/Jacobs backfield with Bradshaw playing a Darren Sproles type role would be highly effective. DB is a bigger need, but I don't think they should pick another corner in the first round and theres no safety there worth picking.

ripdw27
01-21-2008, 12:45 PM
terrible denver pick, the last thing we need is an undersized linebacker that cant get off blockers... not saying river is a terrible pick but in that situation it is. give the broncos phillips clady or otah

and i highly doubt matt ryan is the only 1st round quarterback im sure the packers would take woodson or brohm if they fell like that

gsorace
01-21-2008, 02:36 PM
packers would take woodson or brohm if they fell like that

Wait...why?

fenikz
01-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Pretty good Cardinals pick, he may be raw but he has a ton of upside, but we may not even have a need for an OLB come draft day with Suggs openly saying he wants to be a Cardinal

nemesis3394
01-21-2008, 03:52 PM
love the vikes pick

thebow305
01-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Ok phins pick.... but Ray Rice with DEFINITELY not be a first rounder, especially not to the G-Men.

BmoreBlackByrdz
01-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Cant complain with the ravens pick but Id rather see us address the d-line or secondary

G-Men88
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Please explain? You guys have developed a RBBC only because it doesn't seem as if Jacobs can carry a full load by himself. Bradshaw has been good, but was forced into playing time, he didn't necessarily earn it. I think a Rice/Jacobs backfield with Bradshaw playing a Darren Sproles type role would be highly effective. DB is a bigger need, but I don't think they should pick another corner in the first round and theres no safety there worth picking.

How do you know that Bradshaw didn't "earn" playing time? He could have easily earned playing time in practice and has done a great job. And just because he didn't "earn" playing time that means we need another RB? Doesn't make much sense to me. Jacobs can carry a full load, he just got hurt this year and Bradshaw has been a very good change of pace. Plus, since when is it a rule that you can't take the same position in back to back drafts?

tjsunstein
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
terrible denver pick, the last thing we need is an undersized linebacker that cant get off blockers... not saying river is a terrible pick but in that situation it is. give the broncos phillips clady or otah

and i highly doubt matt ryan is the only 1st round quarterback im sure the packers would take woodson or brohm if they fell like that

Not at all. Why would we take a quarterback in the first if we've been molding Rodgers to this system the whole time? Explain yourself.

Vikes99ej
01-21-2008, 07:25 PM
EDIT: Nevermind

ripdw27
01-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Not at all. Why would we take a quarterback in the first if we've been molding Rodgers to this system the whole time? Explain yourself.

honestly i dont see rodgers as the future for the packers, its just my opinion.. hes been hurt in just about any opportunity hes had to play.. look at the browns they took quinn when they already had anderson and the same with rivers/brees granted its different situations but still

i just think that if a top tier qb fell to the packers they wouldnt be wrong to pick em up thats all

GaMeTiMe
01-21-2008, 10:59 PM
How do you know that Bradshaw didn't "earn" playing time? He could have easily earned playing time in practice and has done a great job. And just because he didn't "earn" playing time that means we need another RB? Doesn't make much sense to me. Jacobs can carry a full load, he just got hurt this year and Bradshaw has been a very good change of pace. Plus, since when is it a rule that you can't take the same position in back to back drafts?

Bradshaw didn't earn playing time because no matter how well he practiced, if Jacobs proved himself worthy of carrying the load full time he wouldn't see as many touches as he has over the past few weeks. Just because a backup practices well doesn't mean you give him 10-15 touches a game no matter what. The starter actually has to struggle first.

And yes, he didn't earn the playing time, your STARTING RB lost the privilege. That's not a healthy RB situation. Jacobs got hurt, and upon his return was handed the reigns and couldn't hold them. Bradshaw was used because he offers the change of pace that Jacobs needs to survive in the league. Rice I think can do a better job of that, and limit Bradshaw to the backup job he fits better in.

It's not a rule that you can't take the same position two years in a row..Teams just typically avoid doing so, unless for some reason the previous year's draft pick suffers some kind of career ending injury. It's just not typical. I think anyone would tell you that. And to actually go into your specific situation, I think Ross, Madison and Webster give you guys enough leeway to ignore the CB position until at LEAST round 2.

GaMeTiMe
01-21-2008, 11:01 PM

Clady or Otah would make more sense without a doubt, but when was the last time you guys picked a first round offensive lineman? In retrospect, this would be the year to do it, but you can't ignore the trends.

Rich Jr
01-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Mock Suckeration is more like it. You not only have us picking Jack Ikegwuonu, a 3rd MAYBE 2nd round pick #10 but you have us passing on Rivers?

Dude, step away and don't do mocks for a while.

G-Men88
01-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Bradshaw didn't earn playing time because no matter how well he practiced, if Jacobs proved himself worthy of carrying the load full time he wouldn't see as many touches as he has over the past few weeks. Just because a backup practices well doesn't mean you give him 10-15 touches a game no matter what. The starter actually has to struggle first.

And yes, he didn't earn the playing time, your STARTING RB lost the privilege. That's not a healthy RB situation. Jacobs got hurt, and upon his return was handed the reigns and couldn't hold them. Bradshaw was used because he offers the change of pace that Jacobs needs to survive in the league. Rice I think can do a better job of that, and limit Bradshaw to the backup job he fits better in.

It's not a rule that you can't take the same position two years in a row..Teams just typically avoid doing so, unless for some reason the previous year's draft pick suffers some kind of career ending injury. It's just not typical. I think anyone would tell you that. And to actually go into your specific situation, I think Ross, Madison and Webster give you guys enough leeway to ignore the CB position until at LEAST round 2.

Why try to fix whats not broken by drafting Ray Rice to the position that Bradshaw is thriving in. Not to mention Ray Rice isn't a 1st round pick. And I agree that taking the same position in the 1st 2 years in a row is not typical, but if it is our biggest need and if the right CB is there we will take him, regardless of what happened last year.

diabsoule
01-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Perfection? Hardly. Rivers presents the best need for the Saints and is probably the best player available at that point of the draft.

ABWA757
01-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Not a bad bill pick.Much Rather have a LB tho.

Addict
01-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Lions go RB in the first is unlikely with needs in the secondary, linebacking corps, defensive ends and the offensive line.

If you stick with RB at least get me Mendenhall.