PDA

View Full Version : Ayo Mocknology (3 Round and 1 pick of the 4th round)

Patriots16-0
01-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Mock and title made by me.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/7868/Review.aspx

Thunder&Lightning
01-24-2008, 05:13 PM
not a fan of the SD pick DE not a major need... couple other picks im scratching my head on.

doingthisinsteadofwork
01-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Oakland would take Ellis over Long.Much bigger need.

Yung Flippa
01-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Round 2 for Josh Johnson? Good 1st Round pick for the Ravens, but I'd rather take Cason have a great young corner duo step in. Jenkins can replace Samari when he's gone, while Cason is at the nickel until C-Mac retires.
Good 1st round for the Texans, give them Jake Ikegwuonu in Round 3.

T-RICH49
01-24-2008, 06:05 PM
KC would take Chris Williams in RD 2 and we would go CB or WR in the 3rd so Thomas, Porter or Godfrey would be my preffered picks of those available

diabsoule
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm starting to hate any mock that has the Saints taking Kentwan Balmer in the first.

tjsunstein
01-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Aside from the 1st Packers pick it doesn't look good for us. A DT in the second round wouldnt make sense after Harrell in the 1st last year and the depth we already have at the position.

Oher (NYG's 1st rounder) is going back to school.

tylerb929
01-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Don't like it one bit. With the Colts first pick they select..... Colt Brennan?

I don't know if anyone has informed you, but the Colts don't need a QB, and a back up definately shouldn't be selected in round 2. They'll take a player who will make an impact, even if its a minor one.

And with the 3rd round pick the Colts select Jake Ikegwuonu? I assume you mean Jack Ikegwuonu, but still not a good pick, I'd live with that one, but CB definately isn't a need. The Colts have the kind of players they want in place and don't need any more CBs.

princefielder28
01-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Why would Green Bay take a DT???

Ryan Pickett
Corey Williams (potential FA)
Colin Cole
Johnny Jolly
Justin Harrell
even Cullen Jenkins can play DT

Patriots16-0
01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Don't like it one bit. With the Colts first pick they select..... Colt Brennan?

I don't know if anyone has informed you, but the Colts don't need a QB, and a back up definately shouldn't be selected in round 2. They'll take a player who will make an impact, even if its a minor one.

And with the 3rd round pick the Colts select Jake Ikegwuonu? I assume you mean Jack Ikegwuonu, but still not a good pick, I'd live with that one, but CB definately isn't a need. The Colts have the kind of players they want in place and don't need any more CBs.

If you don't know it, Peyton is getting 33.

Aside from the 1st Packers pick it doesn't look good for us. A DT in the second round wouldnt make sense after Harrell in the 1st last year and the depth we already have at the position.

Oher (NYG's 1st rounder) is going back to school.

No, Oher is going pro.

fenikz
01-24-2008, 06:58 PM
You never addressed the Cardinals biggest need in CB, and if what most everyone is saying is true about Rolle being moved to FS we no longer have a need there

So in the 2nd I'd much Justin King, he is a good man to man corner which we need and then in the 3rd give us a Shawn Crable, he doesn't fit most systems but is perfect for us, that would make it basically a perfect Cardinals draft

Turtlepower
01-24-2008, 07:02 PM
No, Oher is going pro.

Michael Oher calls reverse, will return to Ole Miss (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=338197)

Jay
Love the first pick for the Pats, the rest are putrid. Why on earth would we draft a mobile QB coming off a torn ACL in the third round? Why wouldn't they go after LB's before QB, WR and RB? I don't understand. I've already seen one deer in the headlights looking Caldwell with the Pats, I don't need to see his brother.

gsorace
No, Oher is going pro.

No, he isn't.

SubNoize
01-24-2008, 07:04 PM
pretty awful mock for Oakland, they wouldn't take an OT in the first round especially not while they're running the ZBS, we can find guys with better value in the later rounds. Ellis would have been a better pick, even McFadden. Then in the second round you did give us a DT, but one that has more concerns than most players in the draft, not something Oakland needs and not the type of player that's going to fit what Kiffin is doing in Oakland. In this mock James Hardy or Limas Sweed would have been better selections. By the way Oher is not declaring.

Turtlepower
01-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Mock and title made by me.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/NathanPats08.aspx

And a bonus:

Round 4 Pick 1 - Miami Dolphins:
Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State

Also, I believe etk actually did a 3 rounder and then had the Dolphins pick Jordy Nelson in the 4th round as a joke as well. He just did that one pick and it was pretty funny. I don't know if you copied him or not, but it has been done.

Patriots16-0
01-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Also, I believe etk actually did a 3 rounder and then had the Dolphins pick Jordy Nelson in the 4th round as a joke as well. He just did that one pick and it was pretty funny. I don't know if you copied him or not, but it has been done.

But my pick it's not a joke. I'm going to update the mock and fix some mistakes.

Patriots16-0
01-24-2008, 07:20 PM

But my pick it's not a joke. I'm going to update the mock and fix some mistakes.

tylerb929
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
If you don't know it, Peyton is getting 33.

He's getting 33? is he going to skip 32 or something? He's 31 right now, and will be 32 in about 2 months.

So given what he's said in the past he has about 4 or 5 more seasons left in him. I'll accept a 2nd round QB in the 2012 NFL draft.

Patriots16-0
01-24-2008, 07:51 PM
He's getting 33? is he going to skip 32 or something? He's 31 right now, and will be 32 in about 2 months.

So given what he's said in the past he has about 4 or 5 more seasons left in him. I'll accept a 2nd round QB in the 2012 NFL draft.

Oh yeah. 4 or 5 seasons of 10-12 TDs.

Rich Jr
01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Just because DT is a need doesn't mean we'll reach. Kentwan might not even be a 1st round pick. Jeez.

Like the Hishsmith pick.

If you have Chevis going all the way in the 3rd give us him over Jack.

BeerBaron
01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
that has got to be one of the worst bears drafts ive ever seen.

LB is NOT a need. they would not address it in round 2. jamar williams has been being developed as the replacement to lance briggs and they just took okwo in the third last year. not a chance in hell that happens.

a tiny RB in round 3? they JUST did that with wolfe last year in the same round. it doesnt make any sense to do that AGAIN...If they address that position, it will be someone who will push benson as an every down back, not another tiny passing downs only kinda guy.

and a FB? and not even a good FB like owen schmidt either. thats an AWFUL pick.

also, think about addressing OT which is almsot certainly thier biggest need...

i dont know what i did to you man but im glad your not actually making picks for the bears....

thebow305
01-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Ok phins mock... The Choice pick is just baffling though.

Dam8610
01-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Did you try to come up with the worst possible scenario for the Colts? If so, well done.

Caddy
01-25-2008, 01:03 AM
I really can't see the Bucs taking a chance on Cromartie-Rodgers for several reasons including better fits later in the draft and his lack of physicality.

Don Killuminati
01-25-2008, 05:14 AM
For Oakland...

Dorsey in Rd1 is nice.

Gosder Cherilus? Pass. We need a LT, and I don't think anyone expects GC to be a LT. Not a good pick.

DiG
01-25-2008, 07:59 AM
the first two rounds for the skins are great but rd3 is awful. the last thing we need is another short fast big play wr. we already have el and moss for that. with that pick we need the best available guard.

Bills2083
01-25-2008, 08:08 AM
You forgot the Bills' need of LB.
OT is not a top-3 round need. Peters and Walker are are fine.

This would be better...
1.) Malcolm Kelly
2.) Philip Wheeler
3.) Jack Ikegwuono
3.) JerMichael Finley