PDA

View Full Version : Hot Women Draft Challenge Late Entry!

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Me and CCB has assembled a line up and would like to challenge the last place person and keep going till we lose!

Actress Natalie Portman
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/254630~Natalie-Portman-Posters.jpg

Model Brooke Burke
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3387/brookeburkedigiscans109zv3.jpg

Singer Alicia Keys
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2570/xin14212021215382182682sj5.jpg

Athlete Niki Glux
http://www.nikigudex.com/images/mod80.jpg

40+ Halle Berry
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/halle-berry/pictures/halle-berry-picture-2.jpg

Wild Card Megan Fox
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6521/normalmeganfoxfhmfeb200cl4.jpg

KCJ58
02-23-2007, 12:25 AM
u would lose no matter what

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Why?

KCJ58
02-23-2007, 12:27 AM
cause it's an ok team but u wouldnt challenge any1 u should have entered the draft yourself

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:29 AM
cause it's an ok team but u wouldnt challenge any1 u should have entered the draft yourselfI don't check this forum very often as it is filled with 99% trash. I only found it after i was told to vote for sarf.

And how is it ok? Portman, Burke, Fox, keys and Berry are all on top100 hottest people list.

thetedginnshow
02-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Thinking of bald Natalie Portman and no make-up Brooke Burke sort of ruins it for me, but if those two positions were improved upon, I think you could maybe beat everyone.

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Thinking of bald Natalie Portman and no make-up Brooke Burke sort of ruins it for me, but if those two positions were improved upon, I think you could maybe beat everyone. All of them need their makeup almost look at Eva:

http://www.americangirl.co.uk/images/eva_longoria25_300.jpg

KCJ58
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
cause it's an ok team but u wouldnt challenge any1 u should have entered the draft yourselfI don't check this forum very often as it is filled with 99% trash. I only found it after i was told to vote for sarf.

And how is it ok? Portman, Burke, Fox, keys and Berry are all on top100 hottest people list.

im not saying ur team is bad u said that you could beat the last place team im saying you cant

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM

im not saying ur team is bad u said that you could beat the last place team im saying you cant Put it to vote. Tell me who got last I will make the thread. villagewarrior?

KCJ58
02-23-2007, 12:49 AM
im going to sleep

thetedginnshow
02-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Thinking of bald Natalie Portman and no make-up Brooke Burke sort of ruins it for me, but if those two positions were improved upon, I think you could maybe beat everyone. All of them need their makeup almost look at Eva:

I could go without continuing to look at that.

But anyway, I think Eva with make-up outweighs whatever that is. Brooke just really doesn't do it for me. Meh. I'd much rather go for Molly Sims.

snuff
02-23-2007, 01:25 AM

But anyway, I think Eva with make-up outweighs whatever that is. Brooke just really doesn't do it for me. Meh. I'd much rather go for Molly Sims.I'd much rather have kate beckinsale.

thetedginnshow
02-23-2007, 01:34 AM

But anyway, I think Eva with make-up outweighs whatever that is. Brooke just really doesn't do it for me. Meh. I'd much rather go for Molly Sims.I'd much rather have kate beckinsale.

I think that goes without saying. I didn't know she was a model though.

snuff
02-23-2007, 01:37 AM

I think that goes without saying. I didn't know she was a model though.Models on the runway. Good enough for me.

ccB
02-23-2007, 07:34 AM
Our team is nice. Halle Berry is the best 40+, and Megan Fox could be the hottest chick in this draft.

scarlett johannsen > Natalie Portman (I give him this one)
Fergie < Alicia Keys (not even close)
Candice Michelle < Brooke Burke
Victoria Beckham = Mountain bike chick ( Im not a fan of beckham so I think thea mountain bike chick is hotter but since im sure alot of people think Beckham is hot ill make it even)
Brooke Shields<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Halle Berry
Kiera Knightley <<<<<<<<<<<<<Megan Fox

wed win IMO

comahan
02-23-2007, 08:01 AM
This would probably be my second fav team

Freddy G
02-23-2007, 08:52 AM
How about you just get all the teams who lost, plus this new team, and put them all in one thread. Call it "best of the rest".

bigmac076
02-23-2007, 09:17 AM

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARF HAS BEEN SOLICITING VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

snuff
02-23-2007, 12:13 PM

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARF HAS BEEN SOLICITING VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!I would of voted for him anyway... He has Kate Beckinsale. That alone gets my vote not to mention you have fat mexicans.

bigmac076
02-23-2007, 12:21 PM

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARF HAS BEEN SOLICITING VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!I would of voted for him anyway... He has Kate Beckinsale. That alone gets my vote not to mention you have fat mexicans.
fat mexicans, wow. good quote buddy

bigmac076
02-23-2007, 12:27 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/Vida.jpg

yup lotta fat hangin' off that body. :roll:

ccB
02-23-2007, 12:30 PM

fat mexicans, wow. good quote buddySarf didnt ask people to vote for his team he asked people to vote. I was present when he said it. Infact a few people (thule and someone else) actually voted for Bigmac.

bigmac076
02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
ease up CCB im joking, I could care less who won, really.

ccB
02-23-2007, 12:35 PM
ease up CCB im joking, I could care less who won, really. Well I was just clearing it up. Sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet.

SuperMcGee
02-23-2007, 03:24 PM
How did I miss Halle Berry? Put her on my late entry and I own this thing