PDA

View Full Version : Greg Olson

etk
02-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Meet our new QBs coach. I like this move and I hope hiring him leads to a more diverse passing offense and I think we will use our RBs more for dumpoffs. Drafting a good receiving back has to become a priority for depth to spell Graham.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=6286

StaticGator
02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Glad to see someone with experience outside the WCO.

Caddy
02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Seems to be a good year to pick up a decent receiving back in the 4th to 7th round primarily due to the influx of underclass running backs.

etk
02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Seems to be a good year to pick up a decent receiving back in the 4th to 7th round primarily due to the influx of underclass running backs.

Honestly there are very few backs I wouldn't be happy to see us draft. One of them is Steve Slaton, not sure after that. We gotta cut Pittman.

Caddy
02-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Honestly there are very few backs I wouldn't be happy to see us draft. One of them is Steve Slaton, not sure after that. We gotta cut Pittman.

I am nearly 100% sure Pittman is a FA and remember reading an article saying he wanted to test FA.

etk
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I am nearly 100% sure Pittman is a FA and remember reading an article saying he wanted to test FA.

I haven't been keeping tabs with FA really. I try to browse and lurk the different Bucs forums but it's too frustrating. The only thing I agree with on those boards are the numerous fire Gruden threads.