29. San Francisco 49'ers (f/IND) Pat Sims DT
30. Green Bay Packers Tracy Porter CB
31. New York Giants Dan Connor LB

Thunder&Lightning
02-08-2008, 09:35 AM
great SD pick love smith.

Sveen
02-08-2008, 09:36 AM
OK Saints pick, but I hope and think we would take Rivers instead of McKelvin.

thebow305
02-08-2008, 11:04 AM
ok phins pick

defensiveback23
02-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Solid bolts pick.

TyronePoole38
02-08-2008, 11:35 AM
OK Saints pick, but I hope and think we would take Rivers instead of McKelvin.

I think ILB is more of a priority than WLB for the Saints...if they were to go in that direction they would target Connor IMO. ILB's are slim pickings in FA as compared to WLB's. Unless they dish out top dollars for one of the big name corners (they do have the cap space) i think they go CB in the 1st with the ability to land 1 of the 2 top corners who are both top 15 picks. Just my 2 cents.

BeerBaron
02-08-2008, 11:39 AM
very acceptable bears pick

T-RICH49
02-08-2008, 11:44 AM
LOVE the Chiefs pick!!!!

camp_eagles
02-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Quote me Eagles will not draft a LB in the first round

Paul
02-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Sick Cowboys mock. Desean Jackson and DRC would be unbelievable.

Edit: Thank You for not giving us Felix Jones

BallerT1215
02-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Good Bills pick

Bills2083
02-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Good Bills pick.
I wouldnt mind Keith Rivers either.

TyronePoole38
02-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Sick Cowboys mock. Desean Jackson and DRC would be unbelievable.

Edit: Thank You for not giving us Felix Jones

IDK why people assume Dallas HAS to replace Julius Jones with a 1st rounder, they will be looking for a compliment to Barber which can be had for less than a 1st rounder IMO.

Matthew Jones
02-09-2008, 07:07 AM
Pretty good Patriots pick. I really like it.

TyronePoole38
02-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Pretty good Patriots pick. I really like it.

ty...you can call me crazy but if long wasn't on the board i wouldn't be suprised if they pulled the trigger on clady either.

sportsnerd23
02-10-2008, 11:23 AM
If rivers would fall to the Eagles he would be a great pick, i just don't think it's going to happen

Crickett
02-10-2008, 11:32 AM
5. Kansas City Chiefs Glenn Dorsey DT

First: Wasn't the defense the strength of the Chiefs team this past season?
Second: Don't the Chiefs have a glaring need for massive amounts of help along the offensive line?
Third: Didn't the Chiefs draft a bunch of defensive linemen early in the draft last year?

Can someone help me out with these questions? I have a feeling I'm going to see a bunch more mocks with the Chiefs drafting a defensive tackle and i don't get it.

16. Arizona Cardinals Chris Williams OT

Kudos for this pick. People seem to forget that the Cardinals were going to draft another offensive tackle last year in the second round but had Alan Branch too high on their board so they took him instead.

25. Seattle Seahawks Sam Baker OT

Its clear that Seattle needs help along the offensive line. But isn't Baker best suited to left tackle? And don't the Seahawks have one of if not the best left tackle in the game: Walter Jones?

IDK why people assume Dallas HAS to replace Julius Jones with a 1st rounder, they will be looking for a compliment to Barber which can be had for less than a 1st rounder IMO.

Completely agree here.

Don Killuminati
02-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Oakland should really pounce on Dorsey there. BPA is debatable. But from a need standpoint, Dorsey makes the most sense.

T-RICH49
02-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Second: Don't the Chiefs have a glaring need for massive amounts of help along the offensive line?
Third: Didn't the Chiefs draft a bunch of defensive linemen early in the draft last year?

Can someone help me out with these questions? I have a feeling I'm going to see a bunch more mocks with the Chiefs drafting a defensive tackle and i don't get it.

KC still sucked against the run last year so If a Dorsey or Ellis is there they could very well be the pick

fenikz
02-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Bad Cardinals pick, he isn't BPA and he doesn't fit a position of need

Give us DRC, Mendenhall, or Campbell

Patriots16-0
02-10-2008, 01:22 PM
We don't need a OT in the 1st, give us DRC.

sportsnerd23
02-10-2008, 01:38 PM
I know the Eagles would draft Rivers over Desean Jackson, but i think they should definitely get Jackson.

They need a deep threat who can spread the field AND GET OPEN!!!!!!!

21ST
02-10-2008, 01:44 PM
The redskins wont draft a DE at all give us a wr or cb

Crickett
02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
The redskins wont draft a DE at all give us a wr or cb

Andre Carter had 10.5 sacks last year. The rest of the Redskins defensive linemen combined for 10.5 IIRC. You're okay with that?

Yung Flippa
02-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Give the Ravens McKelvin instead of Brohm. Good Houston pick.

TyronePoole38
02-15-2008, 08:57 PM

Kudos for this pick. People seem to forget that the Cardinals were going to draft another offensive tackle last year in the second round but had Alan Branch too high on their board so they took him instead.

Its clear that Seattle needs help along the offensive line. But isn't Baker best suited to left tackle? And don't the Seahawks have one of if not the best left tackle in the game: Walter Jones?

Completely agree here.

Regarding the Chiefs :

They drafted Mcbride in the 2nd and Tyler int he 3rd last year and there D ranked 13th overall but they were 28th vs. the run. While they do have a need for help on the O-line they can address the need at the top of the 2nd with the draft being deep at OT. They also have 20 mill. or so in cap room so they can also add help via FA. Dorsey or Ellis are immense talents that would bolster their D-Line for years to come. I just don't see them passing on either of them if they are available. Just my 2 cents.

Regarding the Cards :

Everyone seems to fancy them taking a RB, IMO they will address that need in the 2nd or 3rd. The draft has a lot of juniors coming out and RB isn't the most pressing need. If they don't go OT they will prob. go with a CB or OLB/DE as they are slowly becoming a 3-4 team. But OT makes a lot of sense as Whisenhunt loves to run the ball and Leinart doesn't have great mobility so the need to keep the pressure off is great. If Leinart gets time to throw he has 2 amazing targets to throw to, not to mention EJ needs a good line to open holes to run through and the Cards OL clearly hasn't been getting the job done. A RB can't be successful if the line isn't paving lanes for him.

Regarding the Hawks :

Most project Baker to LT although some see him as a better fit at RT at the next level. IMO he could play the left side. Jones is 33 and won't be around forever and since Locklear is gonna hit the market Baker could slide in on the right side now and be groomed as Jones successor on the left.

TyronePoole38
02-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Oakland should really pounce on Dorsey there. BPA is debatable. But from a need standpoint, Dorsey makes the most sense.

yes but last i checked Al Davis is still in charge in Oakland ;)

TyronePoole38
02-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Bad Cardinals pick, he isn't BPA and he doesn't fit a position of need

Give us DRC, Mendenhall, or Campbell

If you think the Cards don't need help at OT...IDK what to tell you :confused:

We don't need a OT in the 1st, give us DRC.

That would be a reach and you could use an upgrade on the right side and Long could slide over to the left in a couple of years.

I know the Eagles would draft Rivers over Desean Jackson, but i think they should definitely get Jackson.

They need a deep threat who can spread the field AND GET OPEN!!!!!!!

Agreed but the Eagles don't draft WR's in the 1st.The last time they did they drafted Fred-EX. Hopefully they do this year though but i just don't see it. Desean Jackson would be a huge upgrade to your return teams as well.

Give the Ravens McKelvin instead of Brohm. Good Houston pick.

I think the Ravens may reach a bit on Brohm if Ryan is gone as they need a QB who could help now if Mcnair isn't brought back or can't stay healthy.