PDA

View Full Version : When will the USC RB's start transfering???..and where do you want them to go??

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
McKnight is the starter as a true soph.
Allen Bradford is there.
Marc Tyler is there.
CJ Gable is there.
Stafon Johnson is there.
Stanley Havii gets carries as the starting full back.
Broderick Green is there.
Emmanuel Moody already left.

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Broderick Green could be starting for Bobby Petrino and the Hogs this year with Felix Jones and McFadden leaving...I bet hes kicking himself.

bearfan
02-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I bet one of them goes to NMU ;)

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I bet one of them goes to NMU ;)

hahaha.....I use this tag all the time....

slightlyaraiderfan
02-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Allen Bradford is there.
Marc Tyler is there.
CJ Gable is there.
Stafon Johnson is there.
There is talk that Gable might be moving to safety and Bradford to LB/S.

McKnight and Johnson will get the most carries, I see Tyler making a big impact and Green will be the power back.

I don't think they're going anywhere.

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 03:42 PM
There is talk that Gable might be moving to safety and Bradford to LB/S.

McKnight and Johnson will get the most carries, I see Tyler making a big impact and Green will be the power back.

I don't think they're going anywhere.

Interesting...Gable played DB in highschool and Bradford played LB in highschool..it makes sense.

McKnight-Johnson- Co-Starters

Havilli-Green- Power Backs.

Marc Tyler waiting in the wings.....

makes sense.

slightlyaraiderfan
02-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Interesting...Gable played DB in highschool and Bradford played LB in highschool..it makes sense.

McKnight-Johnson- Co-Starters

Havilli-Green- Power Backs.

Marc Tyler waiting in the wings.....

makes sense.
Bradford was the biggest risk to transfer, I was hearing rumblings...but that seemed to has died down.

kwilk103
02-08-2008, 03:50 PM
please tell me you dont really think michigan wins the big 10 this year? no way he beats osu

Rich Jr
02-08-2008, 03:54 PM
McKnight to LSU!

Not really...

please tell me you dont really think michigan wins the big 10 this year? no way he beats osu
He said they will, not when. lol.

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 03:56 PM

I think they will.....

Rich Rodriguez will beat Ohio State.

Rich Jr
02-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I think they will.....

Rich Rodriguez will beat Ohio State.1st year in system. New coaching staff, no QB!

LMAO.

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 04:00 PM
1st year in system. New coaching staff, no QB!

LMAO.

Who was Pat White before he became....Pat White???

McGuffie
Minor
Grady
Carlos Brown

We also got a nice little running threat at QB from Florida.

Steven Threet is also a big armed 6-6 QB .

Michigan will surprise alot of people this year.

kwilk103
02-08-2008, 04:05 PM
rod has no use for a 6'6 non-running qb

pat white was a good qb in hs; went to the state finals 2x, maybe 3 cant remember; white made rod, he was mediocre with rasheed

now back to the topic, why would any rb go to usc for a while? i wouldnt; i wouldnt be surprised to see some backs transfer after the spring game; wait to see where they are on the depth chart then transfer

JT Jag
02-08-2008, 10:52 PM
You wouldn't perchance be Mark Bonds, would you?

NMUBurner22
02-08-2008, 10:54 PM

pat white was a good qb in hs; went to the state finals 2x, maybe 3 cant remember; white made rod, he was mediocre with rasheed

now back to the topic, why would any rb go to usc for a while? i wouldnt; i wouldnt be surprised to see some backs transfer after the spring game; wait to see where they are on the depth chart then transfer

Some 5-6....3 star RB kid signed with them in this class......dumb.

Sniper
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM

It's not a college football thread until kwilk gets his usual Rich Rodriguez/Michigan bashing in!

Back on topic, Marc Tyler was also a stud LB in HS, so he could be used there. Johnson/McKnight will likely get the bulk of the carries, Bradford could be LB and Gable a DB. With USC losing Rivers this year and Maualuga/Cushing next year, maybe Tyler and Bradford at LB would be a good thing

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
02-08-2008, 11:22 PM

A bit off topic, but West Virginia signed Pat White's little brother Coley to be a quarterback.

GDWTheSickness
02-08-2008, 11:31 PM
i think it's mcknight as the main and a battle between johnson&marc tyler for the power back role.

kwilk103
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
A bit off topic, but West Virginia signed Pat White's little brother Coley to be a quarterback.

yea, it was his 1st year starting (had another d-1 qb last year); pat and his dad both said hes faster and more developed as a qb than pat was at the same stage in their careers; like everyone, he'll get a shot at qb and if it doesnt work out, he'll make a good wr; had offers from cmu, ga tech, oklahoma

oregonbucfan
02-09-2008, 02:40 AM
all I know is Pete doesnt want them going to Oregon... he tried everything he can from letting Holland go

someone447
02-11-2008, 03:51 AM
Allen Bradford is there.
Marc Tyler is there.
CJ Gable is there.
Stafon Johnson is there.

Well, I would like Green or Havili to come up here to Portland State. But I assume you mean where we would realistically like them to go. Realistically I don't care, as long as none of them come to the Big Sky Conference. That doesn't seem likely considering none of them are in trouble or seniors. They can all afford to sit out a year.

Patriots16-0
02-11-2008, 10:49 AM
I want one of them at UNC. Emmanuel Moody almost went to the Tar Heels... :(

DeathbyStat
02-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Somebody anybody come to Penn State.

I don't blame you if you don't

weezer1195
02-15-2008, 03:56 PM
What a shame. They have to switch positions when they could be starting or splitting time at running back for most teams in the country. I guess you reap what you sow. It didnt take a brain surgeon to figure out the depth chart was stacked.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
What a shame. They have to switch positions when they could be starting or splitting time at running back for most teams in the country. I guess you reap what you sow. It didnt take a brain surgeon to figure out the depth chart was stacked.

But these kids go in, see no dominant older guys at the position, thinking they're hot ****, and believing the bull PC is telling them about being the next Reggie Bush. They all thought they were better than the rest of the guys there.