PDA

View Full Version : 7 rounder!! :o Comments wanted

Im_a_Romosexual
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/Im_a_romosexual.aspx

I originally went to do a first day only, but I am an Idiot and couldn't find out how to stop, so it ended as a 7 rounder.

***I forgot about Phillip Merling and originally had him to Tennessee in the second round, but forgot to change it before I finalized the mock. So I had to change these picks***

Phillip Merling -> Washington @ 21
Calais Cambell -> Buffalo @ 42
Charles Godfrey -> Philly @ 50
Tracy Porter -> Tennessee @ 55

please comment!

sportsnerd23
02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't think that Leodis Mckelvin will go last that long.

Im_a_Romosexual
02-08-2008, 10:11 PM
yeah he probably wont, I should say that I forgot of a few players like Mckelvin and Pat Sims plus the rankings of that site are F'ed up

02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Overall decent Raiders draft. Charles in the second would give us the explosive player on offense we are currently without and Frank Okam in the 4th is a huge steal. Failed to address WR and OT positions.

TimD
02-08-2008, 11:14 PM
If the Jets get an OLB and LG in FA, great draft!

skiinginNJ
02-08-2008, 11:25 PM
good giants draft. might change some things but i cant argu with the first 2 picks

GDWTheSickness
02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
excellent cowboys mock, the only change i would make is colt brennan. he's terrible. but an excellent cowboys mock!!!!++++rep

Yung Flippa
02-09-2008, 12:07 AM
For the Ravens:
Okay 1st. Good 2nd. Give Baltimore DeMario Pressley or Jonathan Good in the 4th. Good 5th. Okay 6th. Give us Louis Holmes in the 7th.

For Houston:
Good 1st. Good 3rd. Okay 4th. Good 5th. Good 6th. Okay 7th.

Forenci
02-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Sweet Giants draft. McKelvin at our pick in the first is obviously a steal. I could see him dropping too, but I'm not sure how likely it is.

Mayo in the second is great, he can play a majority of the linebacker spots and be an eventual replacement for Antonio Pierce.

Jason Jones is a good pick, as I know the Giants have shown a lot of interest in him recently. If Strahan retires he would be perfect to bring in as we need a plentiful amount of good DE's in our scheme.

Adam Kraus is a great pick too for the fourth. I think he's extremely underrated so to get him at the point would be awesome. I feel like he could compete with Seubert for the starting LG job in camp.

Marcus Monk is a brilliant pick there. To get someone like him in the 5th would be stunning. He gives Eli another big target to work with and someone to compete with Sinorice Moss for the slot next year assuming Amani retires and Steve Smith takes over the number two spot.

Don't know much about Roger Williams, but we probably could have using safety earlier in the draft.

Larry Grant, eh. I'd rather us take a punter, kicker, or QB at that point. We need some serious depth at QB. Of course, Feagles will probably retire now - so that may need to be addressed in the draft.

Brothgar
02-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Good Lions picks overall

Round 1: Dan Connor is a good pick (I would have rather had Otah but Connor is a good pick and fills a need)

Round 2: Anthony Collins Tackle is a big need

eh they are all good picks or at least the right possition.

thebow305
02-09-2008, 01:00 AM
I like every round except the 2nd and 7th. Cason is ok, but I am not a big fan of Tony Hills at all. I would much rather grab Cherilus at Cason's pick, then grab Justin King at Hill's pick.

As for the 7th..... Leggett BLOWS.... I am a Miami fan and I will not even vouch for that guy. Give us a guard like O'Donell from Illinois or Crummey from Maryland.

KCJ58
02-09-2008, 01:08 AM
#1 Vernon Gloston: Great pick i love it

#2 Gosder Cherilus: I love the pick if all other OT are off the boars

#3 Justin King: great pick he's a great steal at the 3rd round I love it

#4 Steve Slaton: Uhh i don't know about Slaton if Okam & DeMario Pressley are still on the board we take them also we could look for a WR

#5 Davone Bess: I love the pick i loved him in Hawaii great value

#6 Jordan Dizon: I love you if we drafted him i would cry :D LOVE THE PICK

#7 Dom Barber: It's an allright pick we could draft a QB or O-Line here but Barber is an all right pick in the 7th round

overall i love the draft :):):):):):)

defensiveback23
02-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Not a fan of the Chargers mock. Morgan is a reach, especially since Gosder Cherilus is on the board. He would shore up the oline and we wouldn't have to worry about it for years. The Chargers do not have a 4th rounder since we used it on Paul Oliver in the supp. draft. I didn't see Xavier Omen taken yet so he would be a perfect pick in the 5th. The Chargers won't draft a receiver because there is a surplus at the position with Eric Parker coming back. Good overall work and effort though.

gsorace
02-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Glenn Dorsey to the Jets makes no sense....at all.

But rounds 2-7 for the Jets are solid.

diabsoule
02-09-2008, 02:11 AM
I could definitely live with that if that was the Saints draft.

bored of education
02-09-2008, 08:07 AM
for KC
1. Long cant hate you for that
2. Balmer - not bad but will sit behind tank, boone and edwards
3. Tribble- terrible pick he wont see the 5th round he sucks
4. Johnson - A+
5. Jordy Nelson - great value and a need
6. Andrew Bain- big mother fo, used to be a 5 star recruit, never amounted to anything in college...Herm is decent at bring out the best in waste of lifes like this guy
7. id rather see Jordan Grimes

Also the Chiefs have the Dolphins 5th rounder, Giants 6th and Tampa Bays 7th

over all solid..id rather a different CB than Tribble that dude is terrible and double moves = him sucks since he falls for every move in the books

Patriots16-0
02-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Rd 1 - Kenny Phillips FS Miami B-
Rd 2 - Fred Davis TE USC G+ (This is worst than F. We don't need a TE).
Rd 3 - Ezra Butler LB Nevada B+
Rd 4 - Jake Ikegwuonu CB Wisconsin C+
Rd 5 - Allen Patrick RB Oklahoma B+
Rd 6 - Sam Keller QB Nebraska C- (I would prefer Matt Flynn)
Rd 7 - Ernie Wheelwright WR Minnesota don't know anything about him but D+. WR is a top 3 rounds need.

NIN1984
02-09-2008, 08:20 AM
I didn't look at rounds 3 and 5 because we traded those away.

1. Sedrick Ellis
2. Jamal Charles
4. Frank Okam
6. Tommy Blake
7. Adam Spieker

Ellis is great pick and I dig the Charles pick. Okam and Blake are both need picks and good value and the Adam Spieker pick is an interesting one he would be a good fit for us, overall good job. It would have been nice to pick up a WR but this is still a pretty good mock draft considering we only have 5 picks

T-RICH49
02-09-2008, 08:24 AM
I agree with BOE change Tribble to Thomas, Young, or Chevis Jackson.The rest of it I love though

JagHombre22
02-09-2008, 08:26 AM
pretty solid jaguars draft

Bills2083
02-09-2008, 08:44 AM
1.) Malcolm Kelly --Great Pick
2.) Calais Campbell -- Great Pick
3.) Kellen Davis -- I dont like this choice. I like Martin Rucker a lot more.
3.) Xavier Adibi -- I like Adibi, but I like Tavares Gooden more, and I would rather take him.
4.) Demarrio Pressley --Good Pick
5.) Vince Hall -- If we go with Rivers in round 1, I think we're set at LB picks. I'd rather go with Zack Bowman here.
6.) Steve Justice -- I like John Sullivan more, because Steve Justice reminds me of Melvin Fowler. I'd rather go with Jonathan Zenon here.
BTW, we own the Eagles' 6th round pick. we got it in the Darwin Walker trade.
7.) Akim Millington -- I'd rather go with John Sullivan here. I really think he'll be good, and he could push for the starting position here.

+rep just for making a 7 rounder

the_legend_killer
02-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Kudos on doing a 7 round mock, first of all. Nextly, the Vikings mock was alright, the only pick I didn't really like was Dixon in the 4th round. They already have a project-type QB in Jackson, I'd rather them take a flyer on a more pocket-type QB, but maybe that's just me. Otherwise it looked fine, I liked Doucet in the 2nd round.

BaLLiN
02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
giants draft is good

ThePudge
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm loving Eddie Royal in the 5th, seems like a Bengals player, though knowing the way the Bengals draft... I think they'd actually go for Royal in the 3rd or 4th because of his value in the return game where the Bengals have struggled. Good Bengals draft overall though, though I think we'll need to pick up more special teams coverage value. By that I mean someone like a Jamie Silva late instead of Grimes at OG. We drafted ND's Dan Santucci last year as an OG in the 7th Round, I just have my doubts that they'd do that again with some depth in place there. Could be a Center there to come in and push Ghaiciuc and Stepanovich.

Thunder&Lightning
02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
half decent chargers draft.

BeerBaron
02-09-2008, 02:08 PM
i think that might be a little high for chris johnson but other than that, my only major major beef with the bears draft is how late tackle was addressed. thats probably a first 2 round kind of thing

oldLibid21
02-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Decent Falcons mock, but the first day picks were the only ones that made sense. Don't have time to evaluate now. And Falcons' have a compensatory pick for Kerney in the third or fourth round, and we also have Pittsburgh's seventh round pick in which we traded for Rossum.