PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84

jackalope
12-18-2006, 07:43 PM
so is Jags gone now or at the end of the season?

EDIT: we just got an extra page for no reason. i'm confused

GB12
12-18-2006, 07:46 PM

I think it's the end of the season.

And that happens on some of the bigger threads.

70challenger457
12-18-2006, 08:55 PM

I think it's the end of the season.

And that happens on some of the bigger threads.
When are we gunna find some coaches and hang onto them. Nick Barnett has yet to play for the same condinator twice

GB12
12-18-2006, 09:09 PM
With the Eagle win today, it makes things very interesting for the Packers. Looking back at it now, it seems like there are now less variables for the Packers making it to the playoffs. Again the Packers must win out. 49ers will be eliminated by the Broncos and the Panthers will be eliminated by the Saints

Giants- Saints, at Redskins
This one is easy, the Giants must lose out. Saints, I think, are a much better team than the Giants and the Giants will not be able to control the Saints offense. The big game will be at Washington. Washington showed today they are a dangerous team, and hopefully they can beat the Giants. Final record: 7-9

Eagles- at Cowboys, Falcons
Cowboys game does not matter much for Packer fans next week but the the Eagles must beat the Falcons. Watching the Giants-Eagles game today, I don't think that's too hard too assume. The Eagles will still be fighting for a playoff position and will not sit any starters out against the Falcons. With the Falcons loss, the Packers will win the second wild card.

So here is the best show the Packers get into the playoffs. Looking back at it now, it seems to be an easier road than the one I originally proposed. Games Packer fans must watch for and teams Packer fans must root for are in old bold

Week 16:
Vikings at Packers
Saints at Giants

Week 17:
Bears at Packers
Falcons at Eagles
Panthers at Saints
49ers at Broncos
Giants at Redskins

As long as the Packers win out, the only real upset the Packers would need would be a Redskins win over the Giants. Other than that, it's very possible.

I guess those don't need to happen. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=543016
the rams must lose though.

someone447
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.packers.com/history/record_book/individual_records/favre_watch/

These are all the records that Favre is close to breaking. 2 more years and he will have the record for most consecutive games started by ANYONE. It's a shame I don't think he will get that one.

GB12
12-18-2006, 10:28 PM
http://www.packers.com/history/record_book/individual_records/favre_watch/

These are all the records that Favre is close to breaking. 2 more years and he will have the record for most consecutive games started by ANYONE. It's a shame I don't think he will get that one.

It'd be 3 seasons. 2 would leave him 3 short.

someone447
12-19-2006, 02:00 AM
oh, haha. Well, if they make the playoffs this year, and win a playoff game next year he is tied. Me and my fuzzy math.

70challenger457
12-19-2006, 06:38 AM
oh, haha. Well, if they make the playoffs this year, and win a playoff game next year he is tied. Me and my fuzzy math.
With Playoff games is a different stat

Nitschke-Hawk
12-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Aaron Kampman is tenth in the entire league in defensive votes, A.J. Hawk leads all defensive rookies and isn't far off of the leading vote getter at outside linebacker.

http://nfl.com/probowl/balloting_final

someone447
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
You know, providing the Packers win out, it doesn't look too unlikely that they could make the playoffs. It seems likely that Atlanta will lose one of the 2 remaining games, probably to Carolina. St. Louis is iffy, playing Washington and Minnesota, but still not too bad. The Giants are the one to be worried about. They SHOULD lose to NO, but then they also have to lose to Washington.

So I am definitely cheering for Washington to win out.

DAMN THAT ST. LOUIS GAME, OR THE NO GAME, OR THE BUFFALO GAME. Had we won any of those we would control our own destiny.(I think)

johbur
12-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Well, the reports say Jags is gone, but MM has not acknowledged it yet. I like his interviews more than Sherman's. I think MM is a little more straight-up, and if there's something he doesn't want to talk about, he says that he doesn't want to talk about it rather than give an answer that avoids the topic.

The defense is looking like they are starting to click, finally. If they had that fire and intensity early in the year, those close games could have gone our way and we'd be challenging for the 5th seed. That being said, do you think Sanders will be brought back for next year? The defense is giving up a lot of points, they gave up a lot of big plays and I was sure Sanders was going to get fired after the Pats/Jets debacles. Now, I'm not so sure. If the defense does as good a job the next two weeks against non-Lions teams, he might get another year.

What do you all think about the defense? I like what Harris (TT: PAY THE MAN ALREADY!) and Woodson (where's all those comments about how GB overpaid for him? Too bad he wasn't 100% in pre-season so he could have been a receiver) have done. The D-line looks great. Sherman actually left the D-line with some good players. I LOVE Kenkins as the starter opposite Kampman. If KGB could get a sack or two a game as the thrid down back, I'd still keep him around. Pickett has been consistent and a good player, and C. Williams has done a good job this year. I expected more out of Cole this year, but maybe he just hasn't had the PT with Pickett in there. Safety remains a big issue and it'd be nice to have three starting quality CBs, but not many teams have that anyways. I'd like to see Harris paid and Barnett extended with some of the 30 million in cap room they have for next year. If they front load those contracts, then if you cut them later you don't get hurt as much by it.

The offense looks like it needs a couple good FA pickups like the defense received, along with a continuation of finding good draftees. TE is giving nothing right now, WR is weak, the line has very little depth, RB is OK to me, and I'm worried about the health of the QBs.

Nitschke-Hawk
12-19-2006, 03:45 PM
The Pro Bowl rosters have been released and DONALD DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! and Aaron Kampman have made the initial roster, Driver has made it over the big names in the NFC WR core.

TitleTown088
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
The Pro Bowl rosters have been released and DONALD DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! and Aaron Kampman have made the initial roster, Driver has made it over the big names in the NFC WR core.

they bolth deserved it.

Pack_Attack_4
12-19-2006, 04:13 PM
i cant believe Woodson didnt make it, he leads the NFC with 6 pics and hes playing awsome.

TitleTown088
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
i cant believe Woodson didnt make it, he leads the NFC with 6 pics and hes playing awsome.

well that is because dante hall was having a much more impressive season........... :roll:

jpapa4490
12-19-2006, 05:19 PM

Thats totally bogus, Harris deserves to go also IMO.

jpapa4490
12-19-2006, 05:20 PM

well that is because dante hall was having a much more impressive season........... :roll:

U mean deangelo hall right.

Moses
12-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? It's a bunch of guys playing flag football for fun in Hawaii.

sweetness34
12-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? It's a bunch of guys playing flag football for fun in Hawaii.

Oh but it's sooo much more than that. :wink: :lol:

70challenger457
12-19-2006, 06:13 PM
I think it was Kyle Turley that said, "the pro bowl might as well be called the popularity bowl." It's quite true

TitleTown088
12-19-2006, 07:07 PM

Thats totally bogus, Harris deserves to go also IMO.

I don't know about that... they are bolth the starting corners for one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL.

sik wit it
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't want to rub it in or anything but I get to go to the game on Thursday!

The Legend
12-19-2006, 08:52 PM

kool man nice have fun

i get to go to the ravens playoffs home games

Boston
12-19-2006, 09:07 PM

**** NFL Network.

The Legend
12-19-2006, 09:10 PM
AP IS GONE

i think is out of our picture i dont even see us as a top 10 anymore

GB12
12-19-2006, 09:30 PM

*********** NFL Network.

Where are you? I get the game on a local channel.

jackalope
12-20-2006, 07:33 AM
i'm so mad at NFL Network :evil:

70challenger457
12-20-2006, 11:42 AM
i'm so mad at NFL Network :evil:
It's on nfl network??

johbur
12-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Yep, NFL Network Thursday night game.

Jags officially gone, Philbin likely top take his place. I was hoping that after Atlanta lost their last two games and Jim Mora gets fired, that we could pry Alex Gibbs away from Atlanta to be our offensive line consultant.

Tausher should be starting, which is a big difference against the 'Queens.

And a little something on Al Harris (show him the money!):
Harris has been pushing his teammate, cornerback Charles Woodson for the Pro Bowl, and with six interceptions it was thought he might have a chance. But Harris was also hoping it was his turn after allowing just 1½ touchdowns despite continually matching up with the opposition's top receiver. -jsonline.com

BF51 was running his mouth about how Harris had been burned so many times and how many TDs Harris had given up. Guess what? That's 3.5 over the last 30 games, or about 1 TD every ten games. Given that GB is giving up 25 points per game or so, Al Harris is definately NOT the problem.

TitleTown088
12-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Whats going on you guys? start talking. this is vikings week!

Boston
12-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Whats going on you guys? start talking. this is vikings week!

Vikings suck.

cheesehead10790
12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
I was excited for us getting a chance to beat up on Brad Johnson but now hes benched. Thats one less sorry vicking ass we get to kick tomorrow.

That pic a few pages back from when the vikings lost to AZ which got GB into the playoffs is my favorite NFL moment.

NickCollins36
12-20-2006, 04:49 PM
wat has to happen for the pack to make the payoffs?
like wat teams has to lose n stuff...

GB12
12-20-2006, 04:52 PM
like wat teams has to lose n stuff...

look through the past couple pages.

bearsfan_51
12-20-2006, 04:53 PM
BF51 was running his mouth about how Harris had been burned so many times and how many TDs Harris had given up. Guess what? That's 3.5 over the last 30 games, or about 1 TD every ten games. Given that GB is giving up 25 points per game or so, Al Harris is definately NOT the problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Find me any thread or post anywhere in which I said Harris has been burned so many times or how many TD he's given up.

You completely made that up. For what reason I have no idea.

All I've said was, in response to numerous posts stating that Harris has never allowed a WR to beat him, is that in two games this year he's allowed the man across from him to get over 100 yards.

Moses
12-20-2006, 05:16 PM

Find me any thread or post anywhere in which I said Harris has been burned so many times or how many TD he's given up.

All I've said was, in response to numerous posts stating that Harris has never allowed a WR to beat him, is that in two games this year he's allowed the man across from him to get over 100 yards.

There's no way of telling if Harris was actually at fault for all of those yards. The #1 receivers could have been lined up away from Harris. Even so, Harris had an excellent year and is among the best cornerbacks in the league.

bearsfan_51
12-20-2006, 05:18 PM

There's no way of telling if Harris was actually at fault for all of those yards. The #1 receivers could have been lined up away from Harris. Even so, Harris had an excellent year and is among the best cornerbacks in the league.
I know for a fact Moose got his 100 yards playing almost entirely across from Al Harris cause I have the tape. I have no idea about the other games.

I never said Harris wasn't a very good corner, there are just some Packers homers making completely false statements and when proved false they get upset about it. You can make a good case that Al Harris is a probowl corner without lying.

Moses
12-20-2006, 05:22 PM

I know for a fact Moose got his 100 yards playing almost entirely across from Al Harris cause I have the tape. I have no idea about the other games.

I never said Harris wasn't a very good corner, there are just some Packers homers making completely false statements and when proved false they get upset about it. You can make a good case that Al Harris is a probowl corner without lying.

I think a lot of fans are just trying to get a rise out of Packers fans by making Al Harris out to be a mediocre corner. No corner in the league is unbeatable. Even Champ Bailey has given up 100 yard games to receivers. The fact is that Harris is one of the best in the business. Why not just accept that instead of prodding Packers fans into getting into arguments with you?

cheesehead10790
12-20-2006, 06:02 PM

Packer homers in a Packers Forum...but why? :roll:

bearsfan_51
12-20-2006, 06:30 PM

This was in the NFL forum. Regardless, homer or not, making up things is just stupid regardless.

The Legend
12-20-2006, 06:36 PM
how do you think the stats will look like

(4) VS (7)

cheesehead10790
12-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Favre: 28-40 350 3 TDs and 1 INT

Tavaris: 13-25 175 1 TD 2 INTs

The Legend
12-20-2006, 06:47 PM

thats about of yards

but i hope woodson has a 2 int game

i want him to get 10 on the year :D

cheesehead10790
12-20-2006, 07:05 PM

thats about of yards

Ya but if Pennington can put up 339 IN Minnesota, then Favre could put up 300+ at home.

I'd like Woodson to get to 10 also. Not because I especially like him or anything, but it would at least make me feel slightly better about that monster contract we gave him.

GB12
12-20-2006, 07:11 PM

I think a lot of fans are just trying to get a rise out of Packers fans by making Al Harris out to be a mediocre corner. No corner in the league is unbeatable. Even Champ Bailey has given up 100 yard games to receivers. The fact is that Harris is one of the best in the business. Why not just accept that instead of prodding Packers fans into getting into arguments with you?

Because most of the time Packer fans start it, and all that praising from some homeristic packer fan just turns them off more.

jackalope
12-20-2006, 07:17 PM
like wat teams has to lose n stuff...slightly confusing article, but it explains it thouroughly

http://www.packersnews.com/includes/newspaper/assets/pdfs/121906playoffpossibilities.pdf

someone447
12-20-2006, 07:19 PM

thats about of yards

Ya but if Pennington can put up 339 IN Minnesota, then Favre could put up 300+ at home.

I'd like Woodson to get to 10 also. Not because I especially like him or anything, but it would at least make me feel slightly better about that monster contract we gave him.

The contract is heavily front loaded. We would have just ate the money anyway. So might as well use it, especially on someone who has helped as much as he has.

GB12
12-20-2006, 07:25 PM
like wat teams has to lose n stuff...slightly confusing article, but it explains it thouroughly

http://www.packersnews.com/includes/newspaper/assets/pdfs/121906playoffpossibilities.pdf

He skipped right over strength of victory, which the giants are way ahead from what I've read. They pretty much have to lose both

70challenger457
12-20-2006, 07:26 PM

This was in the NFL forum. Regardless, homer or not, making up things is just stupid regardless.Since when is in not leagal to be a homer in a team specific thread

70challenger457
12-20-2006, 07:27 PM

He skipped right over strength of victory, which the giants are way ahead from what I've read. They pretty much have to lose both
some one has it in their location

GB12
12-20-2006, 07:38 PM

some one has it in their location

yeah, ny does. We also have it on like 2 pages but if it's too hard for him to just look here is a good link http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=543016

TitleTown088
12-20-2006, 08:52 PM
so woodson has been sitting out everyweek until friday due to injuries. does anyone think this will affect his performance on a THURSDAY?
what a *****.

70challenger457
12-20-2006, 09:52 PM
so woodson has been sitting out everyweek until friday due to injuries. does anyone think this will affect his performance on a THURSDAY?
what a ***********.
apparelty, he's still gunna be injured

ny10804
12-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Just think: this time tomorow we'll be celebrating a Knicks victory :wink:

But seriously, it's gonna be a very close game, imo, and I could see the offense struggling severly. Just a feelin'.

The Legend
12-20-2006, 10:20 PM
what a ***********.
apparelty, he's still gunna be injured
as big as a game this and a chance for woodson to get a few free ones

i think he will play

TitleTown088
12-20-2006, 11:18 PM
30s, snow, brett favre, lambeau= W :wink:

The Legend
12-20-2006, 11:19 PM

how much :?:

johbur
12-21-2006, 12:10 AM

This was in the NFL forum. Regardless, homer or not, making up things is just stupid regardless.

Blah Blah Blah. It was the Should Al Harris Be in The Pro Bowl forum. You went on about how the Packers secondary is dogsh*t, and Harris bears at least some responsibility for that. Then another Bears fan, Sweetness 34, in the next post talked about how Harris got toasted etc... ad naseum. So sorry to attribute the wrong quote of Harris slamming to you, instead of the other anti-Harris Bears fan. Instead I should have said, BF51 is running his mouth about the secondary being dogsh*t and Harris is part of that, yet he obviously doesn't know how many TDs Harris has given up over the past two years. BTW, is the Bears' defense dogsh*t because they couldn't cover Steve Smith at home in the playoffs or get pressure on Delhomme?

Over 14 games Al Harris has done a hell of a job and has gotten better as the season has progressed, which considering he's had a new DC every year he's been here is not surprising. Also considering the different things he's asked to do to help cover up the youth and rookies in the defense is also not surprising as those youngsters have improved.

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 12:26 AM

how much :?:
it says mixed with rain and snow i think, hopefully alot of it!!

cheesehead10790
12-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Snow=win for GB

If it had kept snowing in Seattle that Monday night the Pack woulda taken that win too

bearsfan_51
12-21-2006, 11:53 AM

Blah Blah Blah. It was the Should Al Harris Be in The Pro Bowl forum. You went on about how the Packers secondary is dogsh*t, and Harris bears at least some responsibility for that. Then another Bears fan, Sweetness 34, in the next post talked about how Harris got toasted etc... ad naseum. So sorry to attribute the wrong quote of Harris slamming to you, instead of the other anti-Harris Bears fan. Instead I should have said, BF51 is running his mouth about the secondary being dogsh*t and Harris is part of that, yet he obviously doesn't know how many TDs Harris has given up over the past two years. BTW, is the Bears' defense dogsh*t because they couldn't cover Steve Smith at home in the playoffs or get pressure on Delhomme?
For that game, yes our secondary was dogshit. The difference is that your secondary has been dogshit all year long.

bearsfan_51
12-21-2006, 11:54 AM

Because most of the time Packer fans start it, and all that praising from some homeristic packer fan just turns them off more.
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 12:49 PM

For that game, yes our secondary was dogshit. The difference is that your secondary has been dogshit all year long.

well there is no need to come in here and tell us all information we already know.[/b]

johbur
12-21-2006, 01:02 PM
For that game, yes our secondary was dogsh*t. The difference is that your secondary has been dogsh*t all year long.

Nothing like picking a home game in the playoffs to be feces of dog. In a winning season, Bears end a loser. Reverse true for the Packers. Looks like it will happen again this year.

BTW, keep your Packer slams in the Bears forum, Scott has rules for a reason.

roughrider30
12-21-2006, 01:05 PM

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers. and tank johnson playing around with his guns

bearsfan_51
For that game, yes our secondary was dogsh*t. The difference is that your secondary has been dogsh*t all year long.

Nothing like picking a home game in the playoffs to be feces of dog. In a winning season, Bears end a loser. Reverse true for the Packers. Looks like it will happen again this year.

BTW, keep your Packer slams in the Bears forum, Scott has rules for a reason.
You brought my name up. Don't bring it up if you don't want me speaking truths.

As for the Packers ending the season as winners, what the hell are you smoking?

bearsfan_51

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers.
I've got plenty of time for both. But thanks for your concern.

roughrider30
12-21-2006, 01:10 PM

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers.
I've got plenty of time for both. But thanks for your concern.

ya no problem just looking out for ya. i just thought ur teams play going into the playoffs would be more of a conern for you over the packers clinging on to slight playoff chances

Jim Jim
12-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble. -Ward.

Keep your idiotic Bears "OH MY GOD WE FINALLY HAD TWO GOOD SEASONS, LAWL, YOUR SECONDARY IS DOGSHIT" off our discussion board. It's just starting arguments.

Thanks.

sik wit it
12-21-2006, 03:48 PM
hopefully next year everything will be back to normal err us winning the norris like its nothin.

War da bears still suck

roidrunner
12-21-2006, 03:55 PM
so lets change the subject....

who do you guy think th pack will draft with the first pick???

70challenger457
12-21-2006, 04:25 PM

From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice

GB12
12-21-2006, 04:50 PM

From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice

Abiamiri doesn't really solve anything. We replace KGB with a pass rushing undersized DE? I would rather go for a DT like Branch. might be a little high but I like Okoye also.

Jim Jim
12-21-2006, 05:00 PM
We need a safety that can move and make plays to put alongside Collins. I like Reggie Nelson.

Or a cornerback, because Woodson's injury proneness and age, along with Harris' age and contract issues.

Or a DT because Ryan Pickett is doing a solid job, but we need another solid DT that can stop the run.

slightlyaraiderfan
12-21-2006, 05:01 PM
If you guys want BF51 to stay out of this thread, don't mention his name or call out his remarks....if you do, then I see no reason why he isn't allowed to defend himself or his statements.

GB12
12-21-2006, 05:06 PM
If you guys want BF51 to stay out of this thread, don't mention his name or call out his remarks....if you do, then I see no reason why he isn't allowed to defend himself or his statements.

I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing.

70challenger457
12-21-2006, 05:08 PM

Abiamiri doesn't really solve anything. We replace KGB with a pass rushing undersized DE? I would rather go for a DT like Branch. might be a little high but I like Okoye also.
6'4" 270 is undersized, thats what Kapman has for size, I was just throwing that out there any ways

GB12
12-21-2006, 05:13 PM

6'4" 270 is undersized, thats what Kapman has for size, I was just throwing that out there any ways

KGB is 6'4'' 250. My point was we would basically be replaceing KGB with the same kind of player.

70challenger457
12-21-2006, 05:26 PM
scott really didn't say anything about him against the run other than "Strong and stout at the point" but he said he had room to get stronger

GB12
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
scott really didn't say anything about him against the run other than "Strong and stout at the point" but he said he had room to get stronger

He is still mainly a pass rusher. He could also be a pretty big reach where we pick. I'm not liking the DEs from this draft too much. I do like some DTs though, Branch being one but he should be gone, I have interest in both Pitcock and Okoye as well.

GB12
12-21-2006, 06:27 PM
For those of you that aren't in the milwaukee or Green Bay area without NFL Network they are streaming pregane over the internet form http://media.myfoxmilwaukee.com/live/index.html Fox 6 usually has great Packer coverage so you might want to watch.

70challenger457
12-21-2006, 06:33 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=544501
thats a pretty shocking stat

GB12
12-21-2006, 08:14 PM
We need to get a return man. Every time on punts I think Woodson's going to get hurt.

12-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Great first half by the Packers but they showed why they are 6-8. They couldn't finish on any of the drives after completely dominating the Vikings on both sides of the ball. Everything has been perfect, except for when we reach the red zone and it becomes a disaster.

Bubba Franks really need's to go, he has become very unreliable in the pass game and it scares me whenever he gets the ball.

As for what GB12 said about a return man. I really like CW back there, he is very consistent and will never fumble. He won't return any big one's but he usually picks up ok chunks of yardage when he gets the ball.

GB12
12-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Great first half by the Packers but they showed why they are 6-8. They couldn't finish on any of the drives after completely dominating the Vikings on both sides of the ball. Everything has been perfect, except for when we reach the red zone and it becomes a disaster.

Bubba Franks really need's to go, he has become very unreliable in the pass game and it scares me whenever he gets the ball.

As for what GB12 said about a return man. I really like CW back there, he is very consistent and will never fumble. He won't return any big one's but he usually picks up ok chunks of yardage when he gets the ball.

There was that one last week that he came close when he was holding it in his hands, but for the most part that's true and he is certainly better than what we had recently. My concern is him getting hurt. We all know about his injury problems and I would hate to see him go out on a return.

The Legend
12-21-2006, 09:26 PM
AHHHHHHHHH to picks in 15 seconds come one favre

but he will bring us back

some stats

Favre 20/40 , 2ints

Driver 7cth , 90 yds

Kampman 2 Sacks , lead in tackles

Rayner 2/4 FG's

-----------------------------------------

Jackson 8/15 40yds , 1int

Moore 1cth / 12yds

roughrider30
12-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Bubba Franks SUCKS! what happened to him?? we need to address TE this offseason.

and the more i see Jennings returning punts the more i want to have woodson back there. he is so much better.

70challenger457
12-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Bubba Franks SUCKS! what happened to him?? we need to address TE this offseason.

and the more i see Jennings returning punts the more i want to have woodson back there. he is so much better.
now bubba gets a huge holding call, man he is sucking it up tonight

12-21-2006, 10:17 PM
WOW that was an interesting game to watch.

Easily the best performance of the night was the Packers defence pretty much all the players on the D got in on a few big plays. To point out the players who really stood out, Nick Collins, Aaron Kampman, AJ Hawk, and Charles Woodson. The game was against a rookie QG but the Packers defence has been slowly getting better through out the year and I can't wait to see what they can do next year.

Also Bubba Franks should be shot for his performance tonight.

jpapa4490
12-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Couple of things i need to get off my chest
1. we should have won this game in the first half but kept blowing oppurtunities
2. bubba needs to go after that performance
3. god bless kampman
4. I never thought that our defense would be the reason for us winning 2 games straight.

GB12
12-21-2006, 10:19 PM
1. we should have won this game in the first half but kept blowing oppurtunities
3. god bless kampman
4. I never thought that our defense would be the reason for us winning 2 games straight.

Why they are better than our offence.

jpapa4490
12-21-2006, 10:26 PM
3. god bless kampman

The past two games, a month ago i would have never thought of it actually happening.

The Legend
12-21-2006, 10:28 PM
3. god bless kampman

The past two games, a month ago i would have never thought of it actually happening.

its becuase kampman took a break

he was like 10 sacks with lights out and then for 4 weeks they both didnt get a sack

The Legend
12-21-2006, 10:36 PM
good job packers fans they were really loud tonight

SWEEP Lions
SWEEP Vikings

johbur
12-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Wow. That was ugly. Favre should have had two TDs instead of two picks. But, if Packers get a win that's better than four TDs and a loss.

Good to see Rayner come through in the end.

Vikings offense is atrocious. Their defense bent but did not break. How did Lito and Hall make the Pro Bowl over Antoine Winfield, Harris and Woodson? How did Pat Williams not make the Pro Bowl?

7-8 a two game improvement over last year so far. MM did a nice job with the game plan. He needs a new TE, another WR and some help in the secondary.

If Chicago rests their starters, then maybe the Packers can come out 8-8 for this year.

Nitschke-Hawk
12-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Aaron Kampman 15.5 sacks on the year!

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 10:56 PM
that game shoudn't have even been close. If they packers would have lost that i would have killed myself. Also the packers just took the lead in the all-time series 46-45-1 :D .

BTW i was listening on the radio and they said bob harlan came out and said favre would be back next year for sure, but i don't know....

GB12
12-21-2006, 11:00 PM
that game shoudn't have even been close. If they packers would have lost that i would have killed myself. Also the packers just took the lead in the all-time series 46-45-1 :D .

BTW i was listening on the radio and they said bob harlan came out and said favre would be back next year for sure, but i don't know....

Vikings only have 44 wins.

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 11:04 PM

well then the guy on the radio got his stats wrong. But i know the series was tied before this one. Now the pack is ahead.
Bubba sucks, what the hell happened to him?

GB12
12-21-2006, 11:06 PM

well then the guy on the radio got his stats wrong. But i know the series was tied before this one. Now the pack is ahead.

I heard on TV that Green Bay was up 45-44-1 before the game.

Nitschke-Hawk
12-21-2006, 11:16 PM
If Tampa can put up 31 on the Bears anybody can, but it's extremely unlikely that will happen next week cause they are the type of team that gets pissed off about that. I'm anxious to see how are D performs against their offense, I think our defense is waaaaaaaaaay better than it was back then in the first week and looks to be a possible top 10 defense next year, if our offense can just hold onto the ball, and sustain drives we should keep it close, Chicago can be run on and Ahman Green almost always has a good game against them. If our defense is put in bad situations by our offense it will hurt us, you can't make it easy for Rex Gross-man.

Jim Jim
12-21-2006, 11:37 PM
I liked Holiday throwing a pass. Maybe he could develop into that Randle El type slasher?

In other news, Green Bay really needs some offensive weapons. period.

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 11:43 PM

I heard on TV that Green Bay was up 45-44-1 before the game.

well some one is wrong then.....

BTW did anyone see the fans pouring beer all over fred smoot? ahahahah that was great.

12-21-2006, 11:44 PM
BTW did anyone see the fans pouring beer all over fred smoot? ahahahah that was great

That's completely classless.

Number 10
12-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks guys.

TitleTown088
12-21-2006, 11:56 PM
BTW did anyone see the fans pouring beer all over fred smoot? ahahahah that was great

your a girl, this is football, not the ice capads or the kentucky derby. smoot tried to do the lambeua leap and piss off green bay fans , so they let him have it.

12-21-2006, 11:57 PM

your a girl, this is football, not the ice capads or the kentucky derby. smoot tried to do the lambeua leap and piss off green bay fans , so they let him have it.

You don't pour beer on somebody. Packers fans are terrible, almost as bad as Eagles fans.

Number 10
12-22-2006, 12:01 AM

You don't pour beer on somebody. Packers fans are terrible, almost as bad as Eagles fans.

Smoot was disgarcing a tradition. He got what he deserved.

TitleTown088
12-22-2006, 12:28 AM

exactly.

roughrider30
12-22-2006, 12:42 AM

exactly.

you dont try to do the Lambeau Leap in Lambeau onto Packer fans if your a Viking. What did he think was going to happen, that they would pat him on the head? It was a stupid move by Smoot.

Windy
12-22-2006, 12:43 AM
http://www.packerssuck.com/packerssuckpics/49ers/sf2.jpg

cheesehead10790
12-22-2006, 12:54 AM

Nonono classless was Moss mooning the crowd, classless is smoot trying to do the Lambeau Leap at Lambeau, pouring beer over an asshole who tries to ruin and make fun of the Packers tradition is just funny.

49ersfan_87
12-22-2006, 01:06 AM

Brett Favre facing SF gives me nightmares

JonIH87
12-22-2006, 01:07 AM

Nonono classless was Moss mooning the crowd, classless is smoot trying to do the Lambeau Leap at Lambeau, pouring beer over an asshole who tries to ruin and make fun of the Packers tradition is just funny.

Yeah, Smoot is an arsehole.

I loathe both him and DeAngelo Hall.

TitleTown088
12-22-2006, 01:25 AM

windy are you trying to give me a boner?

bearsfan_51
12-22-2006, 01:27 AM

Does anyone else notice the lineman punching the linebacker in the nuts?

locseti
12-22-2006, 03:36 AM

Does anyone else notice the lineman punching the linebacker in the nuts?

now that is classless...Smoot is hilarious, did he think they were gonna embrace him? that was comedy, you guys got to admit. The best part was when everyone just shoved him away and poured ice-cold lambeau liqour on him. he's lucky they didnt rip his helmet off and start tossing it around the crowd like a beach ball. I would love to see an opponent try this stunt in the black hole.

The Legend
12-22-2006, 04:40 AM
wow nice jump

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_830761.jpg
we gave him to much money

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_830759.jpg
whats he looking at

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_830753.jpg
3 sacks

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_830762.jpg

ny10804
12-22-2006, 09:58 AM
"It was just the same old thing as always," nose tackle Pat Williams said. "Nobody beats us. We kill our own self. We beat ourselves, and it ends up in a loss. We outplayed them. They got that one pass play on us [to Martin]. That hurt us, put them in field goal range and they won the game."

Yea, OK. Getting 104 yards on offense and receiving the benefit of two missed FGs and a fumble on the 3 yard line is outplaying us. :?

BTW, no Packer has ever lead the league in sacks -- Aaron Kampman has 15.5 sacks and is currently 2.5 ahead of the next closest person.

This game moved our: pass defense YPG all the way to 17th in the league, rush defense to 14th, and total defense to 13th. :shock:

Bubba Franks should be moved to tackle.

Offensive line did alright, the prevented Fat Williams from dominating the game. They'll do better against the Bears -- Tommie Harris is out.

If the Bears aren't foolish, we'll be playing their backups and this should be an easy win.

Go Saints go! Go Panthers go! Go Redskins go!

70challenger457
12-22-2006, 11:23 AM
"It was just the same old thing as always," nose tackle Pat Williams said. "Nobody beats us. We kill our own self. We beat ourselves, and it ends up in a loss. We outplayed them. They got that one pass play on us [to Martin]. That hurt us, put them in field goal range and they won the game."

Yea, OK. Getting 104 yards on offense and receiving the benefit of two missed FGs and a fumble on the 3 yard line is outplaying us. :?

BTW, no Packer has ever lead the league in sacks -- Aaron Kampman has 15.5 sacks and is currently 2.5 ahead of the next closest person.

This game moved our: pass defense YPG all the way to 17th in the league, rush defense to 14th, and total defense to 13th. :shock:

Offensive line did alright, the prevented Fat Williams from dominating the game. They'll do better against the Bears -- Tommie Harris is out.

If the Bears aren't foolish, we'll be playing their backups and this should be an easy win.

Go Saints go! Go Panthers go! Go Redskins go!Was Pat Williams at the game? Did the vikings ever pass the 50 on offense???????

cheesehead10790
12-22-2006, 12:03 PM

Go Saints go! Go Panthers go! Go Redskins go!

Bubba should be moved to his couch at home.

sik wit it
12-22-2006, 01:12 PM
WITH THIS WHOLE FRED SMOOT THING.....I was at the game only a couple seats down where this happened. After they returned it for the touchdown, the biqueens were taunting the packer fans and when they jumped up, the packer fans simply pushed them away and as they pushed a guys beer spilt. If anyone is classless here its the Vikings. I dont understand how you can possibly defend them here, unless you're undecided on your sex, like cards. On another note, I see the defense is coming around. If it wasn't for Brees, Woodson would be the best free agent signing of the year. I think he's exceeded expectations. BTW, I got to talk to Brittnay Favre for a couple seconds!

cheesehead10790
12-22-2006, 01:37 PM
WITH THIS WHOLE FRED SMOOT THING.....I was at the game only a couple seats down where this happened. After they returned it for the touchdown, the biqueens were taunting the packer fans and when they jumped up, the packer fans simply pushed them away and as they pushed a guys beer spilt. If anyone is classless here its the Vikings. I dont understand how you can possibly defend them here, unless you're undecided on your sex, like cards. On another note, I see the defense is coming around. If it wasn't for Brees, Woodson would be the best free agent signing of the year. I think he's exceeded expectations. BTW, I got to talk to Brittnay Favre for a couple seconds!

Hahaha sweet deal dude. Next time though stay away from my future wife :wink:

sik wit it
12-22-2006, 01:46 PM

Hahaha sweet deal dude. Next time though stay away from my future wife :wink:
i put in a good word for you dont worry. Your future wife is surely a thoroughbred dime piece. No joke here though, a buddy i played soccer with "dated" her when she went to school in GB.

Big_Brother
12-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Lol classless...

If you do the Mile High Salute in Mile High you deserve to get beer thrown on you. And if I'm in the stands and a rival player tries diving on me, I'll do whatever I want, they are in my seat. :P

Now the fans that threw beer onto the field into the endzone to hit Steven Jackson the other day can be hit with the classless card, He's in the endzone, he deserves to be there if he gets there, and I didn't even see anything he did that was so bad...

And unless the Packer blocker there wound up and came down with a punch (doubtful) it looks to me that he's just throwing his shoulder into the niner rusher, aka blocking? Besides, his head is past the guys body, it's not like he's aiming... But hey if he did wind up to sock him in the groin, let me see a clip or something, cuz that'd be pretty classless indeed.

That fan had a pretty good stiff-arm too...

TitleTown088
12-22-2006, 03:34 PM
those fans did more than just accidently spill a beer on smoot , and i'm glad they did, i woudl like to give each and everyone of them a pat on the back beause i would have done the same thing to a viking.

locseti
12-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Those fans were completely justified in what they did...Are the Vikings the Packers biggest rival?

johbur
12-22-2006, 03:43 PM

You don't pour beer on somebody.

I agree, it's a waste of good beer. They should have just poked him in the eye or spit in his face... Smoot's not good enough to have a quality hops product used to make his stanking arse smell better...

Jim Jim
12-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Here's a five-round Green Bay mock I've been working on.

First Round Selection: Reggie Nelson, DB, Florida.

Second Round Selection: Craig "Buster" Davis, WR, L.S.U.

Third Round Selection: Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland.

Fourth Round Selection: Tyrone Moss, RB, Miami.

Fifth Round Selection: Brandon Frye, OT, Virginia Tech.

12-22-2006, 04:11 PM

No way Wilson is there in the 3rd. You would have to take him first round if you wanted him.

sik wit it
12-22-2006, 04:27 PM

You don't pour beer on somebody.

I agree, it's a waste of good beer. They should have just poked him in the eye or spit in his face... Smoot's not good enough to have a quality hops product used to make his stanking arse smell better...
only one guy got kicked out from the whole ordeal

johbur
12-22-2006, 05:05 PM

I like two DBs being selected. Would you be having Nelson as the SS? I also like picking another 2nd round WR. Good selections over all, but I don't see a small school represented, nor trading down for more picks, which seem to me to be definative TT trademarks. I like grabbing an R4 RB, especially given how Miami RBs have turned out.

The other thing I don't see is a TE. Are you planning on breaking the bank and getting Tony Gonzalez? Maybe Martrez Milner in R3? For what it's worth, Chris Collinsworth said in Thursday's pregame he believed that TE was Green Bay's biggest need area. After seeing Bubba almost give away the game, and how bad the TEs have been as a group this year, GB needs a TE in the worst of ways. Depending on which underclassmen come out, I wouldn't be opposed to getting a TE at around 18-20 if GB ends up there after winning their last game. What type of season would Driver and Favre have had if Bubba hadn't dropped a dozen balls and had the fumbles he had? Donald Lee ddi next to nothing this year, and David Martin started to get it going but he's another brittle boy.

TitleTown088
12-22-2006, 05:53 PM
just curious.... I thin tony G is going to be a UFA, should TT try and pick him up from the cheifs?

roughrider30
12-22-2006, 06:17 PM
just curious.... I thin tony G is going to be a UFA, should TT try and pick him up from the cheifs?

no, i think that TT will try and improve the TE position with more youth. i think that it will be addressed in the draft. Although i would love to see him in Green and Gold if Favre comes back.

Jim Jim
12-22-2006, 06:23 PM

I like two DBs being selected. Would you be having Nelson as the SS? I also like picking another 2nd round WR. Good selections over all, but I don't see a small school represented, nor trading down for more picks, which seem to me to be definative TT trademarks. I like grabbing an R4 RB, especially given how Miami RBs have turned out.

The other thing I don't see is a TE. Are you planning on breaking the bank and getting Tony Gonzalez? Maybe Martrez Milner in R3? For what it's worth, Chris Collinsworth said in Thursday's pregame he believed that TE was Green Bay's biggest need area. After seeing Bubba almost give away the game, and how bad the TEs have been as a group this year, GB needs a TE in the worst of ways. Depending on which underclassmen come out, I wouldn't be opposed to getting a TE at around 18-20 if GB ends up there after winning their last game. What type of season would Driver and Favre have had if Bubba hadn't dropped a dozen balls and had the fumbles he had? Donald Lee ddi next to nothing this year, and David Martin started to get it going but he's another brittle boy.

Good points, Johbur. I didn't do any trading down because people always get silly about "how can you predict what's going to be traded".

I would have Nelson play safety in training camp, but also be insurance if Al Harris starts a hissy fit in the off season about more money. That's why I thought he was the best pick in round one for us.

I do understand the tight end needs, but I think Green Bay needs another WR like Craig Davis who has excellent hands and big play ability. Do you really want another year of Ruvell Martins and Chris Francisies? I think Holliday could develop into a good player, but our receiving core is very lackluster beyond Driver.

Tyrone Moss was picked because I love the way he runs and think he would be steal in the fourth round. I agree with the Miami producing good NFL backs as well.

I just don't a lot about this tight end class as opposed to other positions, maybe that's a lack of research or maybe because nobody has really jumped out on me.

I think Josh Wilson has a lot of potential, but I don't think he's a first rounder at all. Despite the fact that he'll have insane speed at the combine and other numbers. Especially with Marcus from Fresno State having all the triangle numbers.

GB12
12-22-2006, 06:26 PM

no, i think that TT will try and improve the TE position with more youth. i think that it will be addressed in the draft. Although i would love to see him in Green and Gold if Favre comes back.

I think we need to do it through FA. Either Gonzolaz or Eric Johnson.

12-22-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't think Tony Gonzalez is going to be an UFA

Jim Jim
12-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Good points, Johbur. I didn't do any trading down because people always get silly about "how can you predict what's going to be traded".

I would have Nelson play safety in training camp, but also be insurance if Al Harris starts a hissy fit in the off season about more money. That's why I thought he was the best pick in round one for us.

I do understand the tight end needs, but I think Green Bay needs another WR like Craig Davis who has excellent hands and big play ability. Do you really want another year of Ruvell Martins and Chris Francisies? I think Holliday could develop into a good player, but our receiving core is very lackluster beyond Driver.

Tyrone Moss was picked because I love the way he runs and think he would be steal in the fourth round. I agree with the Miami producing good NFL backs as well.

I just don't a lot about this tight end class as opposed to other positions, maybe that's a lack of research or maybe because nobody has really jumped out on me.

I think Josh Wilson has a lot of potential, but I don't think he's a first rounder at all. Despite the fact that he'll have insane speed at the combine and other numbers. Especially with Marcus from Fresno State having all the triangle numbers.

GB12
12-22-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't think Tony Gonzalez is going to be an UFA

He is but will probably stay in KC.

sik wit it
12-22-2006, 07:10 PM

I think Jennings will be our DD replacement so there are people behind him. Remember we still have Koren and Fergy in the bank. TE is a need because I think the way favre plays, he needs that safety valve. Now I know favre won't be around very long and the TE for one year seems stupid but it would be a great safety blanket for any young QB.

GB12
12-22-2006, 07:15 PM
I think Jennings will be our DD replacement so there are people behind him. Remember we still have Koren and Fergy in the bank. TE is a need because I think the way favre plays, he needs that safety valve. Now I know favre won't be around very long and the TE for one year seems stupid but it would be a great safety blanket for any young QB.

Robinson is out the first I think it's 4 games, and who knows what will happen with him besides that. As for Ferguson, I wouldn't be surprised if he was let go this offseason.

I'd like to see TT go after Drew Bennet. He is the tall pssesion reciever that we need and would move the need for a WR in the draft down far.

mancl
12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
At this stage of his career Gonzalez says his top priority it to play for a winning team. Don't think the Pack can guarantee that.

PACKmanN
12-23-2006, 01:16 AM
1. Tony G is getting old and not worth a look
2. Eric Johnson is ingury prone do you guys want a new Martin?
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN
4. True Maimi has produced alot of good running backs but IMO, Tyrone Moss isnt going to be one of them.

My mock draft:

1. Greg Olsen, TE, Maimi
2. Michael Bush, RB, Louisville or Tony Hunt, RB, Penn St
3. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Maimi
4. Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue
5. Eric Deslauriers, WR, Eastern Michigan
6. John Talley, CB, Duke
7.Tony Ugoh, LT, Arkansas

TE is become a BIGGER need then anything else in order to score you need a fast and tall TE.

4pAc
12-23-2006, 01:22 AM
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN
4. True Maimi has produced alot of good running backs but IMO, Tyrone Moss isnt going to be one of them.

My mock draft:

1. Greg Olsen, TE, Maimi=why
2. Michael Bush, RB, Louisville-not coming out this year
3. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Maimi-ok
4. Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue-wont fall that far
5. Eric Deslauriers, WR, Eastern Michigan-could grab him later
6. John Talley, CB, Duke-dont know much so i wont comment
7.Tony Ugoh, LT, Arkansas=wont fall that far

iloxygenil
12-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Are you guys really trying to sneak into the playoffs? You jokers aren't too far out of it...sure it'd take a lot of things falling the right way for you...but hey...wilder things have happened.

4pAc
12-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Are you guys really trying to sneak into the playoffs? You jokers aren't too far out of it...sure it'd take a lot of things falling the right way for you...but hey...wilder things have happened.remember that time when McCown got sacked with 25 ticks left in the game against the viqueens... :)

PACKmanN
12-23-2006, 01:48 AM
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN

My mock draft:

ok, then

1. Marshawn Lynch, 5-11, California- I dont think he will fall but you got to plz the fans 8)
2. Earl Everett, 6-3, Florida- Poppinga is not the guy.
3. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Maimi- Manuel is getting better or is it the teams were facing?
4. Fred Daivs, TE, USC- If he comes out could become a Alex Smith/ Gates type of player.
5. Tony Ugoh, LT, Arkansas- If he falls this pick is a STEAL.
6. Eric Deslauriers, WR, Eastern Michigan- 6'4 210+ and he reminds me alot like Keyshawn Johnson.
7. John Talley, CB, Duke- IMO he is underrated alot because the college he plays for.

4pAc
12-23-2006, 02:11 AM
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN

My mock draft:

ok, then

1. Marshawn Lynch, 5-11, California- I dont think he will fall but you got to plz the fans 8)
3. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Maimi- Manuel is getting better or is it the teams were facing?
4. Fred Daivs, TE, USC- If he comes out could become a Alex Smith/ Gates type of player.
6. Eric Deslauriers, WR, Eastern Michigan- 6'4 210+ and he reminds me alot like Keyshawn Johnson.
7. John Talley, CB, Duke- IMO he is underrated alot because the college he plays for.solid, but I doubt Merriweather will fall into the third

sweetness34
12-23-2006, 02:24 AM
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN

My mock draft:

ok, then

7. John Talley, CB, Duke- IMO he is underrated alot because the college he plays for.solid, but I doubt Merriweather will fall into the third

I think he will, especially with his character issues. He's definitely a 1st Round talent though. But character issues year in and year out cause guys to fall (see Warren Sapp, Randy Moss, Fred Smoot, Winston Justice, LenDale White, etc).

Jim Jim
12-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Some team will take a second round on Merriweather and Green Bay won't be one of them.

12-23-2006, 12:01 PM
3. DRAFT GERG OLSEN

My mock draft:

1. Greg Olsen, TE, Maimi
2. Michael Bush, RB, Louisville or Tony Hunt, RB, Penn St
3. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Maimi
4. Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue
5. Eric Deslauriers, WR, Eastern Michigan
6. John Talley, CB, Duke
7.Tony Ugoh, LT, Arkansas

TE is become a BIGGER need then anything else in order to score you need a fast and tall TE.There is no way we should take Greg Olsen in the first round. Not only is he not a first round value, he isn't even the best TE in the draft.

If Olsen or Miller was still there in the 2nd than I think there should be some serious thought into taking one of them.

Jim Jim
12-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I truly believe that the Packers day one picks should be spent on DB, WR, RB.

We need help in the secondary, but we need playmakers on offense to give life to our offense. We have to be able to score in the end zone.

sik wit it
12-23-2006, 01:12 PM
At this stage of his career Gonzalez says his top priority it to play for a winning team. Don't think the Pack can guarantee that.
Nowadays only a handful of teams can somewhat gaurantee that. You can't really tell how a team is going to do. The packers have some pieces in place and I could see gonzo giving it a shot, a reggie white type signing to a certain extent.

GB12
12-23-2006, 01:16 PM
There is no TE in the draft worth our first round pick, which makes EJ the best option.We have plenty of money (He shouldn't be too much anyways) and we can always take one later in the draft but not 1st.

12-23-2006, 01:19 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if Miller or Olsen fell to your 2nd round pick, if they do, it would better for you guys than spending the big money on Tony G. Is this thread ever going to get to page 47?

Jim Jim
12-23-2006, 06:06 PM
I personally don't think Green Bay would be interested in Tony Gonzalez anyway. I believe he's going to want a lot of money.

GB12
12-23-2006, 06:56 PM
I personally don't think Green Bay would be interested in Tony Gonzalez anyway. I believe he's going to want a lot of money.

Now that I think about it if we have the chance I might want him. He wouldn't be long term but so what. He could come in and help Brett out in his last year or help Rodgers in his first. Money isn't really a big issue, we have plenty why not use it. We would keep Bubba and use him as just a blocker and release Donald Lee.

roughrider30
12-23-2006, 09:15 PM
I think that what last game showed more than anything is that our #1 need is a playmaker on offense. We need someone who can score besides Driver. Green isnt the playmaker that he once was, and this is why we are having trouble scoring.

I really want Lynch in the 1st, but now he might not fall to us.

I was against taking a WR in the first for a while, but after last game I realized that if we cant get Lynch then WR wouldnt be a bad pick.

Our defense looked good, and drafting a future corner isnt an immediate need like a playmaking offensive player is.

cuzifelt1ikeit
12-23-2006, 11:30 PM
what about picking smardjiza or jarret where we pick? or any other wr

GB12
12-24-2006, 11:38 AM

Jarret I'd take but not the Shark.

12-24-2006, 12:35 PM

Jarret I'd take but not the Shark.

Why? Shark is a great reciever. Top 15 talent.

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 12:45 PM
what about picking smardjiza or jarret where we pick? or any other wrI'd rather have ginn.

12-24-2006, 12:45 PM
what about picking smardjiza or jarret where we pick? or any other wrI'd rather have ginn.
Why? He couldn't catch a cold.

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Why? He couldn't catch a cold.

fast as hell and his KR skills. If we drafted him i just would hope he didn't turn out like williamson. I think he has the potetntial to be a good reciever. PLus he is what the packes need, another WR with some blazing speed and the ability to strecth the feild. Ginn or lynch in 07 for the pack is my christmas wish. Call me a homer all you want, but i'd like to have ginn alot.

Jim Jim
12-24-2006, 01:03 PM
I'd rather pick Craig Davis in the second.

PACKmanN
12-24-2006, 01:48 PM
We do not need a WR if we draft one where would he play?

WR1- Driver
WR2- Jennings
WR3- Robinson
WR4- Martin
WR5- Ferguson
WR6- Hoilday

we need a TE, RB, FB, SS, OLB thats it.
CB is not a need just give Harris his money and put Blackmon as the number 3 CB then move Dendy to the 4th CB spot. Manuel is looking better maybe they know how to use him right now. the LB are doing great right now give them more time to play together. Resign everyone thats a FA on our D-line and keep the scheme. oline needs to left some wights. TE has to have a make over cut everyone at that postion and just resign Lee then draft someone or bring in Shockey. Henderson cant seem to learn the scheme so he might retire so draft Leonrad with the 2nd or 3rd pick. With our frist pick we darft Lynch and resign Green and let them battle for the number one spot which will make it.
RB1- Green/ Lynch
RB2- Lynch/ Green
RB3- Morency

then Favre will come back IMO he wants to break the TD record.

Roster

QB- Favre, Rodgers, Martin
Why wouldnt Favre come back if we have thoses guys as our running backs?
RB- Green, Lynch, Morency
Could have a very good running game.
FB- Leonard
Darft him with the 3rd pick or TT might trade down and get another 2nd round pick
WR- Driver, Jennings, Robinson, Martin, Ferguson, Holiday
sorry but no need for a WR
LT- Clifton, Walter
LG- Colledge, Palmer
C- Wells, Spitz
RG- Spitz, Moll
RT- Tauscher, Berry
we need to add depth to our o-line
TE- Olsen, Lee
draft Olsen with the 2nd round pick

RE- Jenkins, KGB
DT- Williams, Allen, Jolley
DT- Pickett, Cole
LE- Kampman, Hunter
KGB will take a paycut because he knows he not worth anything anymore
LOLB- Poppinga, Taylor
MLB- Barnett, Hodge
ROLB- Hawk, White
give them more time
CB- Harris, Blackmon, Bush
CB- Woodson, Dendy
could improve but not with a day one pick
FS- Collins, Underwood, Peparh
SS- Meriweather, Manuel, Culver
soild group just fire the DB coach.

K- Rayner
P- Ryan
frist years as starters in the NFL give them so time
KR- Robinson, Morency
PR- Pope, Woodson
i just put anyone for the PR just because it is a big need maybe pope can be the guy.

what do u guys think?

GB12
12-24-2006, 01:59 PM

WR1- Driver
WR2- Jennings
WR3- Robinson
WR4- Martin
WR5- Ferguson
WR6- Hoilday

#3 easy.

Jim Jim
12-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Just because you have a lot of bodies doesn't mean you don't have a need for...play making, consistently productive wideouts.

I'm tired of watching Favre having to continually look for Donald Driver because no other receiver can make plays on a routine basis.

GB12
12-24-2006, 02:10 PM
So far todays been good Atlanta, St. Louis, and NY are all down in the third.

70challenger457
12-24-2006, 02:17 PM
So far todays been good Atlanta, St. Louis, and NY are all down in the third.
got my fingers crossed

someone447
12-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Not to mention, Detroit is playing close with the bears. If detroit beats them, it really helps our strength of win tiebreaker. Maybe even enough to let us pass the Giants if they beat Washington.

PACKmanN
12-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Just because you have a lot of bodies doesn't mean you don't have a need for...play making, consistently productive wideouts.

I'm tired of watching Favre having to continually look for Donald Driver because no other receiver can make plays on a routine basis.The main reason he only looking for Driver is because a. he only trust him because he been with him so long b. when Jennings got hurt he hasnt been the same person he needs to rest him knee. When Robinson was playing Favre was throwing balls to him as well.

GB12
12-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Not to mention, Detroit is playing close with the bears. If detroit beats them, it really helps our strength of win tiebreaker. Maybe even enough to let us pass the Giants if they beat Washington.

Wouldn't that be Stength of Schedule not win.

PACKmanN
12-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Not to mention, Detroit is playing close with the bears. If detroit beats them, it really helps our strength of win tiebreaker. Maybe even enough to let us pass the Giants if they beat Washington.i really dont want them to beat the bears do you know how pissed off there going to be. IMO we wouldnt stand a chance.

GB12
12-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Not to mention, Detroit is playing close with the bears. If detroit beats them, it really helps our strength of win tiebreaker. Maybe even enough to let us pass the Giants if they beat Washington.i really dont want them to beat the bears do you know how pissed off there going to be. IMO we wouldnt stand a chance.

That's what I was thinking. There's no way Lovie want's to go in on a 2 game losing streak so he will play to win the game.

someone447
12-24-2006, 02:33 PM
No, strength of win is the tiebreaker before strength of schedule. We want the Lions to beat the bears because it would give us more strength of win because we beat them twice. We also have to root for the lions and vikings next week. Along with all the teams we beat that the Giants didn't play.

PACKmanN
12-24-2006, 02:39 PM
ok looks like ATL is going to lose same with the Gaints who else needs to lose?

Boston
12-24-2006, 02:53 PM

St. Louis.

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 02:57 PM

St. Louis.
come on redskins. If st.louis wins today the packers are out correct?

ny10804
12-24-2006, 02:59 PM

St. Louis.

OK, ATL lost -- if we win next week, we are assured the tiebreaker

The Giants are going to lose, if they lose next week, and we win, we have the better record.

If Washington beats STL (tie game in 4th), if they lose and we win next week, we are assured the tiebreaker.

What it comes down to at this moment, 1 GB win, 2 NYG losses, 1 STL loss, and either 1 SEA win or 1 SF loss will get us into the playoffs.

Boston
12-24-2006, 03:05 PM

St. Louis.
come on redskins. If st.louis wins today the packers are out correct?

No. They could still lose next week. But if they win both, the packers are out.

Boston
12-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Well, STL just missed a field goal in the final minutes. :D

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Well, STL just missed a field goal in the final minutes. :D

too bad the redskins can't do anything on offense.

12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
St. Louis won, what happens now???

Boston
12-24-2006, 03:34 PM
St. Louis won, what happens now???

We have to hope the vikings can win next week. We're ******.

ny10804
12-24-2006, 03:58 PM
I believe that when more than 2 teams are tied, Head-to-Head isn't used. That's why NFL.com and the ESPN playoff picture thing had us above STL, despite us losing to them.

If NFL.com and ESPN are right, we are the number 7 seed, and the SF game doesn't affect that. If that's correct, all we need is NY to lose next week and us to win.

sik wit it
12-24-2006, 04:04 PM
yeah i remember that a couple years ago, when there are more than two teams tied they dont use head to head

Boston
12-24-2006, 04:07 PM
yeah i remember that a couple years ago, when there are more than two teams tied they dont use head to head

Why? If two teams are tied, and you're trying to find out which is better, why wouldn't you use H2H?

sik wit it
12-24-2006, 04:18 PM

Why? If two teams are tied, and you're trying to find out which is better, why wouldn't you use H2H?
MORE THAN TWO

Boston
12-24-2006, 04:23 PM

MORE THAN TWO

Right...

ny10804
12-24-2006, 04:30 PM

MORE THAN TWO

Right...

I checked, and it would go to conference record in our case. And in that case, we would have the upper hand 8) .

Go Redskins!

Boston
12-24-2006, 04:31 PM

MORE THAN TWO

Right...

I checked, and it would go to conference record in our case. And in that case, we would have the upper hand 8) .

Go Redskins!

So that's it? We win, they lose, and we're in? Holy ****.

cuzifelt1ikeit
12-24-2006, 04:43 PM
im sure if the redskins can beat the saints they can beat the giants as well

roughrider30
12-24-2006, 05:51 PM

WR1- Driver
WR2- Jennings
WR3- Robinson
WR4- Martin
WR5- Ferguson
WR6- Hoilday

#3 easy.

first of all Robinson will miss the first 4 games next year, second of all when in his career has he been reliable to stay in the lineup? I hope he works out, but putting your hopes on him to stay out of trouble isnt smart.

im sure Viking fans were excited about him "turning his life around" before this year and look what happened.

sik wit it
12-24-2006, 06:04 PM

WR1- Driver
WR2- Jennings
WR3- Robinson
WR4- Martin
WR5- Ferguson
WR6- Hoilday

#3 easy.

first of all Robinson will miss the first 4 games next year, second of all when in his career has he been reliable to stay in the lineup? I hope he works out, but putting your hopes on him to stay out of trouble isnt smart.

im sure Viking fans were excited about him "turning his life around" before this year and look what happened.
when you're playing with #4, things change. Remember all the times Woodson went down and looked injured? Back in Oakland, I'm pretty sure he woulda just gave up and been put on IR or something. Since he's got #4 on the team, he become tougher not only physically but also mentally. Favre backed him(Koren) up in the conference he had about him, and I'm sure after watching that Koren knows everyone has his back and he wants to make a change. I guarantee he comes back next year and makes a difference.

Jim Jim
12-24-2006, 08:54 PM
I love Brett Favre as much as the next guy, but Koren Robinson is going to do whatever Koren wants to do. His track record isn't exactly keeping me behind the guy, but who knows, people change.

ny10804
12-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Current Playoff Picture (http://www.nfl.com/standings/conference)

If the Giants lose and we win, we're in. Wow.

roughrider30
12-24-2006, 09:01 PM

nice, so the vikes, rams game doesnt matter now?

who would have thought we would be in this position halfway through the season

ny10804
12-24-2006, 09:06 PM

nice, so the vikes, rams game doesnt matter now?

who would have thought we would be in this position halfway through the season

Well, we just have to have more than two teams finish 8-8. Either Atlanta or Carolina have to win one game. If they don't, then the Vikings need to beat STL -- which isn't asking that much.

OK, the final synopis:

1 GB win
1 NYG loss
Either 1 CAR win, 1 ATL win, or 1 MINN win

=

playoffs

Vince Lombardi
12-24-2006, 09:07 PM

yea I can't believe we're still in this thing. crazy. :twisted: I don't expect we would do much in the playoffs, but we're just dangerous enough and the NFC is crappy enough that maybe we could get hot at the right time and go on a little run.

PACKmanN
12-24-2006, 10:00 PM
omg who would have thought we had even a shot at the playoffs, GO GREEN BAY GO :mrgreen:

70challenger457
12-24-2006, 10:01 PM
First to start off, marry christmas everybody and secondly, wow, let's go pack and redskins, never thought we'd be this close

cuzifelt1ikeit
12-24-2006, 10:02 PM
anybody know anything about this safety from hawaii? im watching the bowl game on espn right now and everyone keeps talking about him when they arent talking about the qb. he has hair like polamalu if that helps hah

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 10:37 PM
you guys have to remember that the packers still gotta beat the bears.

BTW, how bad does that fumble agianst St. lious hurt right now?

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 10:49 PM
one more thing, what about philly? don't they hold a tiebreaker over the packers too? so wouldn't that mean that GB can't be in a tiebreaker with them, or with StL and philly at the same time?

bearsfan_51
12-24-2006, 10:59 PM
one more thing, what about philly? don't they hold a tiebreaker over the packers too? so wouldn't that mean that GB can't be in a tiebreaker with them, or with StL and philly at the same time?
If the Eagles end up at 8-8, I believe, that would actually be a good thing for the Packers, as it would eliminate the chance that the Packers would have a head to head with the Rams. If the Giants are 7-9, and the Packers are 8-8 with more than one team 8-8 besides the Rams, they should be in. I think...

roughrider30
12-24-2006, 11:06 PM
If the Eagles end up at 8-8, I believe, that would actually be a good thing for the Packers, as it would eliminate the chance that the Packers would have a head to head with the Rams. If the Giants are 7-9, and the Packers are 8-8 with more than one team 8-8 besides the Rams, they should be in. I think...

that is correct

TitleTown088
12-24-2006, 11:58 PM
well i thought that too, but then i heard some one say that if they are in with philly and STL they are out because the pack lost to bolth of them.

GB12
12-25-2006, 12:39 AM

ny got it correct

OK, the final synopis:

1 GB win
1 NYG loss
Either 1 CAR win, 1 ATL win, or 1 MINN win

=

playoffs

Philly doesn't matter at all as they'll be ahead of us no matter what. Now the las one should happen for sure. Then it's only a matter of winning and NY losing and we're in, not too improbable.

I want to give you some credit for your "Either the Packers or Rams will make the Playoffs" thread a couple weeks ago.

TitleTown088
12-25-2006, 01:03 AM
another thought, what the heck is going on with greg jennings? where has he been lately? driver is getting double covered and he still can't get open? I thought i would be seeing improvment outta him at this time of the year, nto regression.

Boston
12-25-2006, 01:09 AM
another thought, what the heck is going on with greg jennings? where has he been lately? driver is getting double covered and he still can't get open? I thought i would be seeing improvment outta him at this time of the year, nto regression.

He probably hit the wall.

iloxygenil
12-25-2006, 01:39 AM
Jennings is a fine WR. He had a couple show outs early on which had hope TOO high for him, but he's still learning, problem is those rookie legs are getting to him seems like to me. He'll be a very good one for you guys...nothing to worry about there. You have other areas of concern, but that's not really one to worry about.

roughrider30
12-25-2006, 02:19 AM

he has been dealing with ankle injuries for the last few weeks. Its just been one of those lingering things where he can play, but if affects how he runs and plays.

jackalope
12-25-2006, 03:57 PM
well our playoff chances look alright. i'm just worried we'll get killed in the playoffs. oh well.

GB12
12-25-2006, 06:03 PM
well our playoff chances look alright. i'm just worried we'll get killed in the playoffs. oh well.

I'm not too worried about the second part. Getting into the playoffs would be enough for me this season.

mancl
12-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Let's put aside any questions of Robinson's personal behavior. The guy has been suspended since week 5 or something like that and can't come back for a year after that. That means the guy can't even play catch with Favre much less practice and play. Assuming anyone can step onto to field after not even a practice in a year and make meaningful contributions is a bit unrealistic.

GB12
12-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Let's put aside any questions of Robinson's personal behavior. The guy has been suspended since week 5 or something like that and can't come back for a year after that. That means the guy can't even play catch with Favre much less practice and play. Assuming anyone can step onto to field after not even a practice in a year and make meaningful contributions is a bit unrealistic.

If he is at all planning on coming back i'm sure he is working out and practicing. He can't with the team but he still has plenty of money and can get some pretty good help. with that said, I agree with you I just felt like making that point.

sik wit it
12-25-2006, 08:05 PM
he's not stupid, he'd be training and will be back.

jackalope
12-25-2006, 08:29 PM
did the Eagles game hurt us?

Boston
12-25-2006, 08:47 PM
did the Eagles game hurt us?

No. They are ahead of us no matter what anyway.

sik wit it
12-25-2006, 10:17 PM
say by chance we get in the playoffs, even better we win a game. Would you want favre to call it quits because he'll go out somewhat respectable or would you want him to come back and see if he can do more damage in the playoffs?

TitleTown088
12-25-2006, 10:33 PM
he's not stupid, he'd be training and will be back.
are you sure you want to be defending koren robinson by saying he's not stupid?

roughrider30
12-25-2006, 10:34 PM
say by chance we get in the playoffs, even better we win a game. Would you want favre to call it quits because he'll go out somewhat respectable or would you want him to come back and see if he can do more damage in the playoffs?

i dont know, thats a tough call. IMO if it comes down to that Favre will come back, because he still loves to play the game and they will be very competitive in the weak NFC next year.

TitleTown088
12-25-2006, 10:47 PM

i dont know, thats a tough call. IMO if it comes down to that Favre will come back, because he still loves to play the game and they will be very competitive in the weak NFC next year.

easy, of course the packers want him to come back. Rodgers is comming off a season ending injury, and Favre can still do it just fine. PLus, what GB fan dosen't want to see Favre make one more run for the playoffs with a improved team next year.

detknowitall
12-25-2006, 10:50 PM
hey guys just curious but whats the view like on Aaron Rogers, does he look like he'll be able to handle a starting job???

GB12
12-26-2006, 12:29 AM
hey guys just curious but whats the view like on Aaron Rogers, does he look like he'll be able to handle a starting job???

I think so. He won't be anything special like we're used to but I still believe he can be a decent starter.

roughrider30
12-26-2006, 12:45 AM
The game has been moved to Sun. night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2708334

Boston
12-26-2006, 12:47 AM
Is that New Years Eve?

GB12
12-26-2006, 12:51 AM
The game has been moved to Sun. night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2708334

Damn it!

roughrider30
12-26-2006, 01:02 AM
ya i agree. im going to miss the beginning now :evil:

GB12
12-26-2006, 01:03 AM

I'll change my plans so I can watch, but what sucks more is that the Giants game is on NFL Network.

roughrider30
12-26-2006, 01:39 AM

I'll change my plans so I can watch, but what sucks more is that the Giants game is on NFL Network.

i have it so its not a problem for me, but that really does suck that they are showing on it.

cuzifelt1ikeit
12-26-2006, 08:42 AM
atleast well know early how good our chances will be of getting in

Nitschke-Hawk
12-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah the best part about that situation is we don't have to wait until Sunday afternoon to find out if we even have a chance, we'll know Saturday night, and I don't wanna be that nervous on Sunday then get upset.

cuzifelt1ikeit
12-26-2006, 12:07 PM
If the Giants lose or tie and the Rams lose or tie, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose or tie and the Falcons win, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose or tie and the Panthers win, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose, the Rams lose, the Panthers lose or tie, and the Falcons lose or tie, the Packers are in with a tie.

If the Giants win, the Packers need a win -- and they need to secure the convoluted "strength of victory" tiebreaker, since the Packers and Giants would have the same record against NFC teams, at 7-5, and the same record against common opponents, at 1-4. The Packers currently trail New York in the strength of victory category, but could swing the pendulum if a bunch of teams the Packers have beaten win on Sunday.

Boston
12-26-2006, 12:23 PM
So we need the,

49'ers vs. Broncos
Lions vs. Cowboys
Vikings vs. Rams
Cardinals vs. Chargers
Dolphins vs. Colts

So... let's just hope the packers win and the Giants lose.

TitleTown088
12-26-2006, 06:03 PM
If the Giants lose or tie and the Rams lose or tie, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose or tie and the Falcons win, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose or tie and the Panthers win, the Packers are in with a win.

If the Giants lose, the Rams lose, the Panthers lose or tie, and the Falcons lose or tie, the Packers are in with a tie.

If the Giants win, the Packers need a win -- and they need to secure the convoluted "strength of victory" tiebreaker, since the Packers and Giants would have the same record against NFC teams, at 7-5, and the same record against common opponents, at 1-4. The Packers currently trail New York in the strength of victory category, but could swing the pendulum if a bunch of teams the Packers have beaten win on Sunday.

i'm liking the packers chances actually, are the bears supposed to be playign their starters the whole game or what?

bearsfan_51
12-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Probably the same as last week were we rested anyone that was dinged up, but played everyone else into the 4th quarter. The real question is how much intestity the team will play with knowing that the game is more or less meaningless or how much of our actual gameplan we'll show off for our potential playoff opponents.

Boston
12-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Probably the same as last week were we rested anyone that was dinged up, but played everyone else into the 4th quarter. The real question is how much intestity the team will play with knowing that the game is more or less meaningless or how much of our actual gameplan we'll show off for our potential playoff opponents.

Assuming the Giants lost, i can't see why the Bears would want to beat the packers, other than the "rivalry," it'd be crazy to let in another one of the WC teams in the NFC that are better than the packers.

jackalope
12-26-2006, 08:53 PM
i'm surprised that they chose the packer game for Sunday night. i like the move though since new year's eve tends to blow.

bearsfan_51
12-26-2006, 10:04 PM

Assuming the Giants lost, i can't see why the Bears would want to beat the packers, other than the "rivalry," it'd be crazy to let in another one of the WC teams in the NFC that are better than the packers.
We haven't exactely played a good game in all three factors (offense, defense, special teams) since the Jets game about 6 weeks ago. It would certainly be nice to play a good game in all areas to inspire some confidence going into the playoffs.

Plus we're currently 11-0 vs. the NFC and 5-0 vs. the NFC North. Lovie was pretty upset last year when we blew our chance to sweep the division.

12-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Just a really random thought, If the Pack was offered a first rounder for Favre would they do it? Or would the loyalty continue?

cheesehead10790
12-26-2006, 10:12 PM
Just a really random thought, If the Pack was offered a first rounder for Favre would they do it? Or would the loyalty continue?

Mark my words bud. NEVER WOULD THE PACKERS TRADE FAVRE. Its that simple. The fans wouldnt let it happen.

12-26-2006, 10:21 PM

Mark my words bud. NEVER WOULD THE PACKERS TRADE FAVRE. Its that simple. The fans wouldnt let it happen.
yeah they would take the stadium and hold the coaches hostage.

ny10804
12-27-2006, 03:41 PM
On ESPN.com, Len Pasquarelli lists his All-Pro team. Aaron Kampman made it.

I wonder what his madden rating is gonna be? 93 or 94 I'd bet, but I think he deserves a 95 or 96...

sik wit it
12-27-2006, 04:04 PM
On ESPN.com, Len Pasquarelli lists his All-Pro team. Aaron Kampman made it.

I wonder what his madden rating is gonna be? 93 or 94 I'd bet, but I think he deserves a 95 or 96...
he'll be mid 90's..94 95 96

jpapa4490
12-27-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm watching NFL live and the bottom line said if N.Y. and G.B win then G.B gets in because of strengh of victory. Someone help me out here.

sik wit it
12-27-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm watching NFL live and the bottom line said if N.Y. and G.B win then G.B gets in because of strengh of victory. Someone help me out here.
we just have to worry about beating the bears which will be a feat in its own right.

bearsfan_51
12-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Not really. You would need like 4-5 games to fall a certain way. Basically if the Giants win, you'll need a miracle.

sik wit it
12-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Not really. You would need like 4-5 games to fall a certain way. Basically if the Giants win, you'll need a miracle.
no then we just need another 7-8 team to win to create a three way tie