PDA

View Full Version : Raiders re-sign Justin Fargas

Tha rizzock
02-14-2008, 12:09 AM
http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=786

portermvp84
02-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Im glad we signed him. We got a steal of a deal. Takes away our chances of getting DMAC now.

I love your sig.

joercky
02-18-2008, 05:52 PM
It seems like Lane Kiffin has some semblence of control afterall. He is Kiffin's type of player, a hard nosed guy who gave his all. How are the carries going to get distributed though? you have Fargas, Jordan, Bush, and Rhodes.

RaiderNation
02-24-2008, 03:24 PM
It seems like Lane Kiffin has some semblence of control afterall. He is Kiffin's type of player, a hard nosed guy who gave his all. How are the carries going to get distributed though? you have Fargas, Jordan, Bush, and Rhodes.

just like last year. and jordan and/or rhodes should be gone. im really excited to see what bush has in him

Komp
02-24-2008, 08:37 PM
I like what Rhodes did in the last couple games last year. I know Jordan wasn't happy about changing his roster bonus last season, and with his injury history I think he'll be cut to give Bush a chance for some carries.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Bush hasnt played football in two years.I wouldnt be suprised if he got very little carries this year.

portermvp84
02-29-2008, 11:59 AM
I'd keep Bush and Rhodes and get rid of Jordan. All he does anymore is play 5 games a season and sits on the bench. Rhodes wasn't bad and Bush has great potential if his leg rehabs right.