PDA

View Full Version : Panthers?

Rjspartan
02-16-2008, 06:13 PM
who do you think they should take with the 13th pick?

neko4
02-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Clady, Phillips, or maybe a QB

Cashmoney
02-16-2008, 06:24 PM
O-line, QB are both likely

regoob2
02-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Go to the Panthers forum, OL, S, LB.

Patriots16-0
02-16-2008, 06:40 PM
O-line, Ryan Clady or Chris Williams, or maybe trading down to the twentys and get DaJuan Morgan there.

ShutDwn
02-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Clady, Phillips, or maybe a QB

They won't go QB, I can tell you that. At least people aren't giving us a TE, for the about the fifth straight year.

They have to pick on the line, BPA at either DE or LT.

However Wharton resigning doesn't support the drafting of a LT in the first round. However he could move back to guard replacing Whale, where he was better.

The logic behind picking a safety is just terrible, and I don't feel like typing it out again.

pantherfreak
03-02-2008, 10:16 AM
They won't go QB, I can tell you that. At least people aren't giving us a TE, for the about the fifth straight year.

They have to pick on the line, BPA at either DE or LT.

However Wharton resigning doesn't support the drafting of a LT in the first round. However he could move back to guard replacing Whale, where he was better.

The logic behind picking a safety is just terrible, and I don't feel like typing it out again.

Agreed. The Ricardo Colclough signing (*sigh*) leads me to believe that either Ken Lucas or Chris Gamble will be moved to FS. For Lucas, it would prolong his career and for Gamble, it would allow the Panthers to put our three best DB's on the field at the same time. If this isn't the case, I have no idea why Fox/Hurney would pay $4 million to a guy who has only played in 6 games in two years for what will essentially be a 5th string CB.

For the remainder of the offseason, the Panthers only mission is to sign or trade for either a stud LT, DE, or RB then fill the need of whatever you didn't sign by drafting either Ryan Clady, Jeff Otah, Jonathan Stewart, Rashard Mendenhall, or best available DE/WR. Fox/Hurney should be doing whatever it takes at this point.