PDA

View Full Version : Rounds 1-3 who do we take/need/want?

toddmlazarchick
02-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Round 1: Calais Campbell / Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
Round 2: Tracy Porter / Lawrence Jackson
Round 3: Trevor Laws

What about you guys??

NFLCommander
02-18-2008, 12:17 AM
I don't know about players now without seeing some combine numbers, but I think finding a superior pass rushing DE would be my top choice, someone like Gholston(even though he won't drop that far) in the first round. I think finding someone to fill the void the Taylor left should be top priority too. A WR would be nice as well, since Moss and Randle El just disappear too often in big games.

boisefan
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
DE in the first round, WR in the second, unless we get one in FA, and I really wouldn't mind picking up a corner.

703SKINS202
02-27-2008, 03:30 AM
for me i think we should try to sign briggs, take sweed hardy or kelly if heres there at 21 maybe even devin thomas, then bpa cb/de 2nd and then the bpa ol/dline/cb 3rd then some oline and then developmental lbs and maybe a rb with some fresh legs

the good thing about this draft is that it is deep in posistions we are thin at ie. cb/dline/oline and some nice possesion wr's in round 1 which is why i think if we dont make a move in fa for a wr that we have to look at the posistion in the first because after those guys that i mentioned you arent gonna get a top talent posession reciever most likely