PDA

View Full Version : 2/18 Updated 3 Rounds

DiG
02-18-2008, 11:16 AM
working on a new version...

thebow305
02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Round 3 is awesome.... the rest is just terrible.

DiG
02-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Round 3 is awesome.... the rest is just terrible.

do tell my friend. if the dolphins move to a 3-4 then sims is a GREAT fit at NT. and i have zero belief that parcells franchise signal caller is anywhere on your current roster. i think that you might try to move back and still get ryan but like i said i didnt do trades. also with lofton i think his best position in the nfl will be inside lber in a 3-4. great value there imo especially with thomas cut.

BigJohn98
02-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Good Jags draft, especially round 2.

thebow305
02-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I don't see how Lofton is a great fit in a 3-4, the top of the 2nd seems way too high for Sims, and Ireland has gone on record saying he is very high on Beck, and with all of our deficiencies elewhere, we cannot afford to take a QB number one overall and ignore all our other more glaring needs.

Vikes99ej
02-18-2008, 11:39 AM
If you gave us Campbell instead of Otah it'd be a great draft for the Vikings.

Matthew Jones
02-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Nice Patriots draft.

fenikz
02-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Great Cardinals draft

Only thing I can complain about is I rather have Porter or King than Thomas

DiG
02-18-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't see how Lofton is a great fit in a 3-4, the top of the 2nd seems way too high for Sims, and Ireland has gone on record saying he is very high on Beck, and with all of our deficiencies elewhere, we cannot afford to take a QB number one overall and ignore all our other more glaring needs.

dt is obviously a big need for you guys and ive seen and had sims as high as the late first. with lofton, hes extremely stout in run support. he put up 157 tackles this year and he is very strong and quick and should have no problems taking on blockers and getting to the next level as seen in his 11 tackles for loss this past season. i think with that first pick the ideal situation is to move down but if you guys cant get a deal done then i dont see the tuna passing on a franchise signal caller.

BeerBaron
02-18-2008, 11:45 AM
pretty acceptable bears draft

DiG
02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
pretty acceptable bears draft

thanks. you guys flamed my last mock so i tried to make this one more better.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-18-2008, 12:03 PM
good oakland draft.

bored of education
02-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Interesting bringing Brohm in the 2nd round. I like it after seeing Porter in the 3rd. Even though Gailey and Herm have both said Croyle is getting the start, Brohm could come in and push Croyle for the position

BaLLiN
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
well until i saw Dan Connor to the giants i was interested, but then after i saw the next two giants picks i thought it was alright, not spectacular. Love DaJuan Morgan in the 2nd, but in the first i think Pat Sims, Brandon Flowers, Antoine Cason, and Tracy Porter would all be better picks than Dan Connor.

BeerBaron
02-18-2008, 12:35 PM
thanks. you guys flamed my last mock so i tried to make this one more better.

hey np. you hit the needs in good order, so you get a passing mark from me at least

Bills2083
02-18-2008, 01:03 PM
1.) Keith Rivers -- Great Pick
2.) Devin Thomas -- I'm not a big fan of him, but I'd be OK with this pick
3.) Martellus Bennett -- Great pick
3.) Trae Williams -- Good Pick

Overall, I'd be pretty happy

Cashmoney
02-18-2008, 01:04 PM
The Titans really need a TE.

21ST
02-18-2008, 01:15 PM
decent redskins picks

princefielder28
02-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Please explain why GB would draft a DT in round 2?

neko4
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Yes, please do, in a 100 word essay

DiG
02-18-2008, 01:33 PM

first, i am anticipating the loss of corey williams. i understand that a lot of packers fans are content with picket/jolly/cole/harrell but i disagree. this past season the packers defensive line was at its best when it used a regular rotation at the DT spot. when jolly and cole went on ir and harrell came in, there was a significant dropoff in performance by pickett and williams. harrell hopefully will prove critics wrong but even when he is healthy he hasnt shown the ability to be a significant contributor.

neko4
02-18-2008, 01:35 PM
first, i am anticipating the loss of corey williams. i understand that a lot of packers fans are content with picket/jolly/cole/harrell but i disagree. this past season the packers defensive line was at its best when it used a regular rotation at the DT spot. when jolly and cole went on ir and harrell came in, there was a significant dropoff in performance by pickett and williams. harrell hopefully will prove critics wrong but even when he is healthy he hasnt shown the ability to be a significant contributor.
Yes but Harrell was coming off an injury. And if were just gonna look for a guy in the rotation then id rather wait till the 5th

princefielder28
02-18-2008, 01:36 PM

I don't understand why you would choose for them to invest a 2nd round pick on a player who would be fifth at best. DE Cullen Jenkins can also play inside very effectively. Give Green Bay a LB or OT in round 2; no way should it be a DT

DiG
02-18-2008, 02:08 PM
point taken. ill keep it in mind for next update.

proshoota25
02-18-2008, 02:17 PM
pats will not take jenkins in that spot

defensiveback23
02-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Awesome Charger's selection.

DiG
02-18-2008, 03:33 PM
pats will not take jenkins in that spot

no more than likely they will look to move down but i didnt do trades like i said in my first post. i think that either jenkins or leodis will be the target for the pats and ideally they will trade back to get one or the other but if they can't they very well could still take one of them at 7.

NIN1984
02-18-2008, 03:44 PM
real nice Raiders draft

GB12
02-18-2008, 03:50 PM
It's an awful pick. If depth was that big of a concern (it's not) then we'd tag Williams instead of wasting a second round pick.

DiG
02-18-2008, 04:23 PM
It's an awful pick. If depth was that big of a concern (it's not) then we'd tag Williams instead of wasting a second round pick.

yea yea i know. the other guys convinced me. id change it but the site wont let me so ill just pick differently in my next update.

Crazy_Chris
02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Vikings gotta take Calais Campbell over Jeff Otah. I'd rather have Early Doucet over Mannigham aswell.