13. Carolina- Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina
14. Chicago- Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
15. Detroit- Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
16. Arizona- Mike Jenkins, CB, USF
17. Minnesota- Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson
18. Houston- Brandon Flowers, CB, Virginia Tech
19. Philadelphia- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee St
20. Tampa Bay- Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan
21. Washington- Kenny Phillips, S, Miami (FL)
22. Dallas (from Cleveland)- Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
23. Pittsburgh- Branden Albert, OG, Virginia
24. Tennessee- Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
25. Seattle- Jonathon Stewart, RB, Oregon
26. Jacksonville- Reggie Smith, DB, OU
27. San Diego- Gosder Cherillius, OT, BC
28. Dallas- DeSean Jackson, WR, Cal
29. San Francisco (from Indianapolis)- Early Doucet, WR, LSU
30. Green Bay- Calais Campbell, DE, Miami (FL)
31. New England- FORFEITED
31. New York Giants- Dan Connor, ILB, PSU

Seasonticketholder
02-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Great pick for the Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Regular
02-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Great pick for the Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I thought youd be more concerned with how unrealistic it seems! I had a tough time placing the 2 DT's.... I'd like to clarify I view both as top 5 picks, but it just happened that they slipped in this mock.

Dr. Gonzo
02-20-2008, 01:58 AM
Kenny Phillips would be the Vikings pick if he droped to them.

T-RICH49
02-20-2008, 07:38 AM
With Dorsey and Ellis still on the board KC takes one of them and then takse Carl Nicks in RD 2

Bills2083
02-20-2008, 08:34 AM
ughh.
If the Bills pass on Keith Rivers, I will be extremely mad. LB and WR are our top 2 needs. Rivers is better at LB, than Kelly is at WR.
I'd much rather go with Keith Rivers there.

Matthew Jones
02-20-2008, 08:36 AM
At least it's not McKelvin.

thebow305
02-20-2008, 10:10 AM
bad phins pick. give us chris long or vernon gholston instead.

neko4
02-20-2008, 10:22 AM
horrible pick for Green Bay, especially with a few good Cb's still on the board

DiG
02-20-2008, 10:56 AM
i dont foresee phillips falling that far and even if he did im not sure the pick makes sense. the skins love landry at fs and phillips doesnt really project well as a SS.

hugegmenfan
02-20-2008, 11:00 AM
oh my god? are you serious? Dan connor to the GiantS?!? its unheard of!

Mr.Regular
02-20-2008, 12:40 PM
horrible pick for Green Bay, especially with a few good Cb's still on the board
I completely disagree. As a Packers fan, I realize TT loves building his DLine. Fact is Corey Williams may be gone, therefore Cullen might be moving inside quite a bit. Not to mention, KGB is getting up there in years, and wont be around much longer. PLUS Kampman plays about 99% of all snaps, DE is an underrated need for the Packers. If a top quality DE is still available, and McKelvin, Jenkins, DRC, Flowers and Talib are all gone, I see us pulling the trigger on DE.
I also feel there are a ton of good quality corners to be had in the 2nd round (ex. Lee, Porter, Cason, Godfrey). It seems like a good move to grab a stud passrusher then get a corner in round 2.

And to the Giants fan, who cares if it is unoriginal? A mock draft predicts what could happen, not plugs in different names to make you excited... I feel if Connor falls, he could very well be the pick.

Yung Flippa
02-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Good Baltimore pick....Okay Texans pick, but I'd rather have Jonathon Stewart because he fulfills a BIGGER need. We only need a corner for depth...and I don't think you draft for depth in the first round.

BeerBaron
02-20-2008, 06:08 PM
good bears pick. i like williams LT potential

GB12
02-20-2008, 06:25 PM
I completely disagree. As a Packers fan, I realize TT loves building his DLine. Fact is Corey Williams may be gone, therefore Cullen might be moving inside quite a bit. Not to mention, KGB is getting up there in years, and wont be around much longer. PLUS Kampman plays about 99% of all snaps, DE is an underrated need for the Packers. If a top quality DE is still available, and McKelvin, Jenkins, DRC, Flowers and Talib are all gone, I see us pulling the trigger on DE.
I also feel there are a ton of good quality corners to be had in the 2nd round (ex. Lee, Porter, Cason, Godfrey). It seems like a good move to grab a stud passrusher then get a corner in round 2.

And to the Giants fan, who cares if it is unoriginal? A mock draft predicts what could happen, not plugs in different names to make you excited... I feel if Connor falls, he could very well be the pick.

I disagree with quite a bit there but I've explained it numerous times already and don't want to go into it again. Connor would be a better pick.