PDA

View Full Version : RAIDERNATION'S NEW MOCK 2/24/07

RaiderNation
02-24-2007, 05:44 PM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/RAIDERSBALLIN.aspx

hugegmenfan
02-24-2007, 05:49 PM
i like the giants 1st round pick but in the 2nd round, OLB has to b addressed if not in the 1st instead of irons
in the 4th give us darius walker

regoob2
02-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Pretty Solid SF draft, but we need an OLB more than a MLB

ftbl88
02-24-2007, 06:11 PM
You only got one position right that the Eagles would draft. In the first, we would pick up Carriker in your situation. We would pick up Wendling in the second, because Rouse is just like the guy we benched. In the third we would go with Leonard and Anthony Waters would be our fourth round pick, if we traded for one, because we don't have one at the moment.

Kinskinks
02-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Bucs Draft good. CJ is good, and the DBs are fantastic, but I think we take a Defensive lineman instead of Troy Smith.

etk
02-24-2007, 06:19 PM
I never would have thought!! RaiderNation actually gave them JR in the first. Unbelievable! I didn't know he had it in him :lol:

1st 2 Bucs picks are good rest of them suck but I'm happy with just CJ considering who made the mock......

Doctorsacb
02-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Fins draft is meh.

Alan Branch is a great pick in round 1. If Brady Quinn is off the board, Branch is the guy I want.

I say this over and over and over, Earl Everett is not a 3-4 OLB. He's too small to handle that spot and doesn't make many plays in the backfield. He is a perfect 4-3 WLB. Dolphins run a 3-4, so stop giving Everett to the Dolphins. Ben Grubbs, Fred Bennett, Brandon Meriweather, and Charles Johnson are all much, much better picks.

While CB is a need for the Dolphins, David Irons makes very little sense for them. Dolphins need to bring in youth on defense. We have one of the oldest Ds in the NFL. Why would we draft a player that is going to be a 26 year old rookie? By the time he learns learns the complcated defense and gets his shot to start he will be about 28, 29 and we will still have the same age issues. We will draft young players for our defense, not the oldest guy in the entire draft. Drew Stanton, LaMarr Woodley would make more sense.

While I do like Andrae Allison. The Dolphins already have Chambers, Booker, Welker, Hagan and Vick as 2,3,4,5 WRs. We need a true number 1 guy. Not more 3,4 WRs. Mare had the worst FG percent in the NFL last season. Give us Mason Crosby there.

Overall, Dolphins draft should look like this:

1- Alan Branch
2- Brandon Meriweather
3- LaMarr Woodley
4- Mason Crosby

RaiderNation
02-24-2007, 06:57 PM
I never would have thought!! RaiderNation actually gave them JR in the first. Unbelievable! I didn't know he had it in him :lol:

1st 2 Bucs picks are good rest of them suck but I'm happy with just CJ considering who made the mock......

im a changed man :D

Tubby
02-24-2007, 08:57 PM
While I dont approve of a DB day one for the hawks, I do like how the draft turned out for us. Just dont take a DB day one for us next mock.

The Legend
02-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Brian Leonard - 4th Round - but to be honest i think he may drop a bit because he is only 220 so i think early 3rd round im looking at

TNewFan41
02-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Dallas Cowboys Mason Crosby K Colorado 6-1 215

Dallas Cowboys Lamarr Woodley DE Michigan 6-1 275

not needs and bad picks overall..we already have too many 3-4 olb's and gramtica will and did get it done for us...i like the first 2 picks tho.

lsantaoe
02-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Bad Falcons draft.

Nelson I don't like much at all.

Grubbs is good.

We definitely don't need another UT.

And then we definitely don't need another DT in the next round.

DE and OL is completely left out, and 2 picks were on a position that we have mediocre depth already at.

PalmerToCJ
02-24-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm not against the 1st rounder. Give us a fast CB in the 2nd though.

I'm not against the 4th either.

princefielder28
02-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Really only a fan of the Packers first pick and two is alright

LB51
02-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Good first, bad second, give the giants Meriweather in the second, keep the third, give the giants Lorenzo Booker in the fourth

21ST
02-25-2007, 10:52 AM
best possible skins pick

Finsfan79
02-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Fins draft is meh.

Alan Branch is a great pick in round 1. If Brady Quinn is off the board, Branch is the guy I want.

I say this over and over and over, Earl Everett is not a 3-4 OLB. He's too small to handle that spot and doesn't make many plays in the backfield. He is a perfect 4-3 WLB. Dolphins run a 3-4, so stop giving Everett to the Dolphins. Ben Grubbs, Fred Bennett, Brandon Meriweather, and Charles Johnson are all much, much better picks.

While CB is a need for the Dolphins, David Irons makes very little sense for them. Dolphins need to bring in youth on defense. We have one of the oldest Ds in the NFL. Why would we draft a player that is going to be a 26 year old rookie? By the time he learns learns the complcated defense and gets his shot to start he will be about 28, 29 and we will still have the same age issues. We will draft young players for our defense, not the oldest guy in the entire draft. Drew Stanton, LaMarr Woodley would make more sense.

While I do like Andrae Allison. The Dolphins already have Chambers, Booker, Welker, Hagan and Vick as 2,3,4,5 WRs. We need a true number 1 guy. Not more 3,4 WRs. Mare had the worst FG percent in the NFL last season. Give us Mason Crosby there.

Overall, Dolphins draft should look like this:

1- Alan Branch
2- Brandon Meriweather
3- LaMarr Woodley
4- Mason Crosby

<~~ agrees with joey :)

eaglesalltheway
02-27-2007, 06:52 PM
The Eagles would go Carriker, then Wendling, then Leonard.

hugegmenfan
02-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Good first, bad second, give the giants Meriweather in the second, keep the third, give the giants Lorenzo Booker in the fourth

i would find it really hard to believe if we didnt take a LB @ all in this draft b.c right now that is our biggest need and with briggs being franchised, getting a quality one in FA is out of the question
I would trade down in the 1st, get jon beason and get an xtra 3rd or something that would b great
no OT 3rd round- give us a guard may b

Im_a_Romosexual
02-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Pretty good cowboys draft. I don't think we'll draft a kicker, but crosby in the fourth is good value