PDA

View Full Version : Rank my fantasy baseball team...

Smokey Joe
02-24-2007, 05:48 PM
just had my first draft... MLB.com, 15 roster spots and a pitching staff instead of one pitcher. This is a 12 man league...

Starting Lineup:
C - Russel Martin
1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Jose Lopez
3B - Ryan Zimmerman
SS - Omar Vizquel
OF - Vladimer Guerrer
OF - Jermaine Dye
OF - Rocco Baldelli
P - White Sox

Bench:
Paul Konerko, 1B
Scott Podsednik, OF
Johnny Estrada, C
Freddy Sanchez, 2B/3B/SS
Alexis Rios, OF
Brewers, Pitching Staff

PackerFan20
02-24-2007, 07:02 PM
It seems pretty good by just looking at names, but I dont know how FBB works

KCJ58
02-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Russel Martin does it for ME :D :D :D

josh07039
02-24-2007, 07:27 PM
White Sox staff isnt as good as it used to be.
Brewers staff is a risk, it could either go to **** ot be good, depending on Sheets' health.

dcrls
02-24-2007, 07:31 PM
give that a 7 out of 10

Tubby
02-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Jose Lopez wins. He will rack up the RBI's.

princefielder28
02-24-2007, 11:45 PM
White Sox staff isnt as good as it used to be.
Brewers staff is a risk, it could either go to *********** ot be good, depending on Sheets' health.

Brewers staff is solid with Sheets on top, Capuano is getting better, Suppan gets the job done, and dave Bush really pitched well last year. Vargas is a question

WMD
02-25-2007, 01:59 AM
I don't follow Fantasy Baseball... Just wondering who the Round 1 pick was.. are there any positions you take early (Like RB's in Fantasy Football)?

P-L
02-25-2007, 02:08 AM
I don't follow Fantasy Baseball... Just wondering who the Round 1 pick was.. are there any positions you take early (Like RB's in Fantasy Football)?I'm sure Ryan Howard was the 1st Round pick in that draft. There really isn't any position you pick in the 1st, however you try to avoid taking pitchers. Johan Santana seems to be the exception, as his value is much higher than the next best pitcher.

Smokey Joe
02-25-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't follow Fantasy Baseball... Just wondering who the Round 1 pick was.. are there any positions you take early (Like RB's in Fantasy Football)?
Ryan Howard was my no. 1 pick... Pujols was number 1 overall

In fantasy baseball they usually only use offensive stats so basically you want to pick the player the produces the most points for each every position. Some leagues do it where you draft certain pitchers instead of whole pitching staffs. If you draft pitchers, you would usually draft them higher then the offense players because they can rack up more points. But whole pitching staffs are like a whole team's defense in fantasy football, and whole pitching staffs don't get picked until about the 5th round.