PDA

View Full Version : Redskins At/Under Cap

skinzzfan25
02-21-2008, 04:57 PM
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2008/02/jason_lacanfora_checks_in.html#comments

With the contracts of Boonell and Rock expiring this week, it will bring them slightly under the cap level. And they can still do PLENTY of restructures if needed.

So for everybody who gets worked up over the cap, hah.

The one thing Snyder knows is how to do is rape the cap.

703SKINS202
02-22-2008, 08:21 PM
now all we need is for them to spend it wisely

DiG
02-23-2008, 11:52 AM
for some reason every year teams dont expect dan to get this done but he does every year without any problems.

toonsterwu
02-26-2008, 02:45 AM
I hope that they keep to their public comments about not being that active. Go add a big WR in FA, and then fill out the DL/DB/OL/LB in the draft, with maybe a pick for a young RB, which I still believe would be nice.

skinzzfan25
02-26-2008, 05:07 AM
We're now 3-4m under, due to Samuels restructure.

DiG
02-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I hope that they keep to their public comments about not being that active. Go add a big WR in FA, and then fill out the DL/DB/OL/LB in the draft, with maybe a pick for a young RB, which I still believe would be nice.

id rather trade for a wr than pick one up in fa but yea the rest i agree with you on. i think we will lose rock to FA so a young rb that can also return kicks would be ideal. with zorn at the helm he probably needs to be a good pass catcher too.

boisefan
02-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I agree, we need a WR in FA, we really should grab one.

703SKINS202
02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
if were gonna go out and spend some money i think i would still love to take a shot at briggs... rocky's knees seem to be in really bad shape and even if he makes it back this year i think he might just be destined to have a injury plagued career, its no wonder he slipped in the draft.... so signing a guy like briggs would really help this team out.... him and fletcher could hold it down while washington and whoever else we have on the roster at the time can rotate in and give us good play at the lb posistion.... i think there will be a big possesion wr sittin in our laps when the 21st pick comes... imo depending on how teams rank the wrs either hardy sweed or kelly is gonna be there probably devin thomas also so i feel we should go that route with the 1st as the drop off in wr production is far greater than at the other posistions we need like cb and d-line when round 2 comes around