PDA

View Full Version : if i were Millen..

Jagonsucker
02-26-2008, 11:46 AM
First trades, So the broncos are interested in Shaun Rogers so heres what we do.

Lions trade: Shaun Rogers

Broncos trade: 2nd rounder and 09 4th round

then we trade our 1st round and the broncos 2nd rounder and 09 5th round to get Deangelo Hall.

FA: 1. Mike Turner or Sean Alexander (RB) (very doubtful)
2. Justin Smith (DE)
3. Brian Kelly (CB)
4. Al Wilson (MLB)
with this free agency i really didn't do much research on contracts or anything but if we could sign either runningback, that would give us a legit starter and would share time with Kjones. for the DE Smith, I heard he was visiting Detroit and hes much better than Edwards. Brian Kelly is visiting with Detroit as well and would fit nice with the Tampa 2..Al wilson is just here untill we get someone better.

draft:

1.15- Atlanta
2.40- T Sam Baker
3.73- LB- Vince Hall
4.110- CB Chevis Jackson (if we dont sign either Turner or Alexander then go for RB here)
5.142- DT Dre Moore
6.174- best TE available
7. BPA

I kinda just rushed through this but i mean we fill a lot of holes. I dont know how realistic getting Hall is but hey, it would be nice.

ESimsfan87
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
DeAngelo Hall is a great player and I don't think anyone would argue against that but his attitude may actually be worse than Shaun Rogers' has been here. He would be a cancer in the locker room and probably demand that we retrade him. Plus we would have to give some sort of compensation to San Diego if we wanted Michael Turner. Which I'm guessing that SD would want either a 2nd or 3rd. Not hating on the idea of bringing in more vets than rooks but I'm not sure it would all be able to work out.

Xiomera
02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Those trades are totally unrealistic.

P-L
02-26-2008, 01:31 PM
I really doubt we could get a 2nd Round pick for Rogers.

Addict
02-26-2008, 01:52 PM
I think you kind of rushed the idea, it's an okay idea, you should just consider realism.

Newbs24
02-26-2008, 06:17 PM
I would do the Lions org a big favor and kill myself. Too harsh? Nope.